Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,983 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) (50816 Views)

Satan 2: Russia Unveils Deadly Nuclear Missile That Can Wipe Out An Area The Siz / Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean / Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by Funflipper: 2:17am On Sep 30, 2021
Bigchristo:
Stop writing trash, The Chinese and Russians are far developed more than what you’re seeing on display, talking about world power you think US is the only powerful country? Then you need to rethink, if you’re looking down on Russia and China then you know nothing about war game

Even the US you’re defending knows fully well that the Chinese and Russians are far advancing than they thought.

Out of ignorance, you call common sense thrash. Well, good for you.
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by shepherd316: 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2021
tommy589:

I will ignore your insult since it makes you feel better.

To the topic.Even if it is still no1 debtor,US still rank as the largest economy in the world. A position that has not changed since decades and won't be changing anytime soon.
A country with the largest mechanized work force in the world.If the shoddy preparation of leaving Afghanistan with billions of equipments left behind is why you see US as a weakling in future,then you got it wrong. There was a deadline which was not to be exceeded, restrictions and rules of engagement don't apply in war.
Regarding alliance,since 1917 US and Russia (USSR) belonged to opposing ideological block,but were together as allies in WW2. Aside that, if you know a single ally that parted ways with US right from WW1 let me
know

I'm sorry you feel insulted, and I'm also sorry I misrepresented you for the average Nigerian - you've won me over by your level of civilization and maturity.
The world is gradually accepting China not only as the economy super power but also as the next military super power. The greatest-fastest military modernization in a millennium is taking place in a country most deluded Hollywood movie fans will term "nobody". History has always repeated itself; aggressors in world war are doomed to be losers. And no new world power will be installed without the annihilation of the present. I hate china because they support North Korea, but I will not fail to accept them as the crown of the new world order.
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by shepherd316: 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
Hndrrxxx:
A wounded Lion is still a Lion bro

If we considered convetinal warfare, America would easily defeat China and Russia combined but the fate of the next world war depend on sophistication of weapons most people have never heard of; U.S still lacks behind China and Russia in hypersonic missile technology. Even tiny nation of Israel is still ahead of the world super power in this field. Google is your friend my dear
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by shepherd316: 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
Vickyvice:
look this indomie generation talking out of pure ignorance, baby of fake China, before operation overlord declared by u.s in June 6 1944 a.k.a D-DAY..(it's the origin of D-Day we use today). The whole of Europe had been conquered, except parts of Russia like Kharkov and Stalingrad were about to be conquered by Nazis...as for France, Poland,Holland,Austria, Spain, were already at d hands of Nazis. Russia could do nothing.Thank God u said this ur useless mention was made on this forum. U are carried away by those weapons of China.I PITY YOU. Just pray China fires just a single bullet on u s soil and see the u.s dig out d foundation of China and send it outer space. Like I said earlier, of not for u.s, apart from parts of Russia, d rest of europe, and at least, north Africa... Yes, north Africa had already been taken by adolf Hitler.
. would have been slaves,... Slaves of Nazis, including u talking nonsense, displaying your lack of knowledge of history. Before you display your ignorance type "operation overlord..." And type Erwin romel a.k.a the desert fox and see how the situation was in Europe and Africa. If the u s didn't enter d war, forget Soviets. At best, they would have may be, secured 80%. Of Russia.... the whole world never knew u s were planning nuclear war until they used it. Na so today, them still hey something far and Farr deadler wey nobody, including Americans know. When you research wetin I say make u do finish, I expect u to shut your long rat mouth

I'm not indomie generation mr, I came to this world on 9-9-85, and I'm also a good student of war related stories and History. The upcoming great war will be heralded by scalar weapons and different beam weapons - Russia and Israel is a leader in this field. Conventional technology like aircraft carriers will not decide the outcome of this upcoming world war but technologies that are far potent and destructive than the ones that conquered Japanes cities. Many countries will switch alliances prior to this war, even American war analysts are predicting doom for U.S - Google is your friend sir
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by tommy589(m): 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
shepherd316:

I'm sorry you feel insulted, and I'm also sorry I misrepresented you for the average Nigerian - you've won me over by your level of civilization and maturity.
The world is gradually accepting China not only as the economy super power but also as the next military super power. The greatest-fastest military modernization in a millennium is taking place in a country most deluded Hollywood movie fans will term "nobody". History has always repeated itself; aggressors in world war are doomed to be losers. And no new world power will be installed without the annihilation of the present. I hate china because they support North Korea, but I will not fail to accept them as the crown of the new world order.

You are welcome. If not for internal and external wars that plague china for centuries,no nation on earth would stand shoulder to shoulder with china today. I recognize the speed of advancement,but they may find it difficult to catch up with other advanced nation militarily except they first put their house in order.
Uniform peace and equality is one of the keys that grows a nation.News from China are censored,disidents and agitators are crushed,not that I am against it if it brings progress. But it gets to a time when you continue treating citizens unfairly they become enemies within. The new world order and your expectation of china militarily is good. But how do you calm the growing enemies from within? There is a program known as hukou system in china,no where in the world you find such system that disenfranchise compatriots
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by shepherd316: 9:53pm On Sep 30, 2021
tommy589:

You are welcome. If not for internal and external wars that plague china for centuries,no nation on earth would stand shoulder to shoulder with china today. I recognize the speed of advancement,but they may find it difficult to catch up with other advanced nation militarily except they first put their house in order.
Uniform peace and equality is one of the keys that grows a nation.News from China are censored,disidents and agitators are crushed,not that I am against it if it brings progress. But it gets to a time when you continue treating citizens unfairly they become enemies within. The new world order and your expectation of china militarily is good. But how do you calm the growing enemies from within? There is a program known as hukou system in china,no where in the world you find such system that disenfranchise compatriots

Communist empires grow on the blood of oppositions, and communism is by far the worst concept or system of government ever practiced. No doubt, Chinese are among the unhappiest citizens in the world , but China as an economy is a testimony of the success of this wild system. How long she(China) can manage the cracks from within will go a long way in determining if China eventually becomes the real deal.

1 Like

Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by obonujoker(m): 6:01am On Oct 01, 2021
shepherd316:

If we considered convetinal warfare, America would easily defeat China and Russia combined but the fate of the next world war depend on sophistication of weapons most people have never heard of; U.S still lacks behind China and Russia in hypersonic missile technology. Even tiny nation of Israel is still ahead of the world super power in this field. Google is your friend my dear

You mean Americans that have Google will not try to mislead people subtlely?
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by shepherd316: 4:56pm On Oct 01, 2021
obonujoker:

Facts is stranger than fiction, America humiliation in Korean and Vietnam war is a clear example of what to come
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by shepherd316: 12:53am On Oct 23, 2021
obonujoker:

America is the proudest nation ever recorded on earth, the Hollywood show-offs is a testament to this but reality is catching up with American warfare planning. Many military analysts can't be wrong, and American military Alliance with many nations shows that their Super power status is on a borrowed time.
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by shepherd316: 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2021
tommy589:

Greatness comes at a cost - blood, empires are built on bloodshed. Mighty Roman Empire could not continue on its blood campaign because the cost of war was beyond its initial anticipation. America is far more divided than China because people are waking up to the "slavery of capitalism"
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by shepherd316: 3:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
tommy589:

Greatness comes at a cost - blood, empires are built on bloodshed. Mighty Roman Empire could not continue on its bloody campaign because the cost of war was beyond its initial anticipation. America is far more divided than China because people are waking up to the "slavery of capitalism"
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by abeeee(m): 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2021
Livelystone01:

If you think it is by showoff people win wars ehn, then you should rethink.

The US have some weapons they haven't told anyone about, it will be like a movie by the time they rollout for war.

The US only reveal those ones that they can sell to make money, thats all, but there are some that are kept for events of war.

Remember Hiroshima? Nobody knew they had that until they dropped the nuke.
Firstly .....every powerful country keeps secrets
I mean how do you know the Chinese are not keeping more secrets

Secondly lots of people especially the Russians and Britons knew about the development of the atom bomb years before its use
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by abeeee(m): 7:56pm On Nov 12, 2021
shepherd316:

Communist empires grow on the blood of oppositions, and communism is by far the worst concept or system of government ever practiced. No doubt, Chinese are among the unhappiest citizens in the world , but China as an economy is a testimony of the success of this wild system. How long she(China) can manage the cracks from within will go a long way in determining if China eventually becomes the real deal.
What should be said is for how long will people make remarks like yours
It started over 60 years ago before you where born......persons who made such remarks have died and China is still growing and has become no. 1 in economy so bros for how long
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by shepherd316: 3:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
abeeee:

What should be said is for how long will people make remarks like yours
It started over 60 years ago before you where born......persons who made such remarks have died and China is still growing and has become no. 1 in economy so bros for how long

I'm in support of your comments, you probably misrepresented my words
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by abeeee(m): 3:29am On Nov 16, 2021
Vickyvice:
look this indomie generation talking out of pure ignorance, baby of fake China, before operation overlord declared by u.s in June 6 1944 a.k.a D-DAY..(it's the origin of D-Day we use today). The whole of Europe had been conquered, except parts of Russia like Kharkov and Stalingrad were about to be conquered by Nazis...as for France, Poland,Holland,Austria, Spain, were already at d hands of Nazis. Russia could do nothing.Thank God u said this ur useless mention was made on this forum. U are carried away by those weapons of China.I PITY YOU. Just pray China fires just a single bullet on u s soil and see the u.s dig out d foundation of China and send it outer space. Like I said earlier, of not for u.s, apart from parts of Russia, d rest of europe, and at least, north Africa... Yes, north Africa had already been taken by adolf Hitler.
. would have been slaves,... Slaves of Nazis, including u talking nonsense, displaying your lack of knowledge of history. Before you display your ignorance type "operation overlord..." And type Erwin romel a.k.a the desert fox and see how the situation was in Europe and Africa. If the u s didn't enter d war, forget Soviets. At best, they would have may be, secured 80%. Of Russia.... the whole world never knew u s were planning nuclear war until they used it. Na so today, them still hey something far and Farr deadler wey nobody, including Americans know. When you research wetin I say make u do finish, I expect u to shut your long rat mouth
Ignorant post
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:54am On Nov 16, 2021
abeeee:

Ignorant post
it shows u are too dull to read and know history. go and verify it. Read.
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by abeeee(m): 9:48am On Nov 16, 2021
Vickyvice:
it shows u are too dull to read and know history. go and verify it. Read.
You are ignorant because you are still judging things from a perspective of about 80 years ago
And not without current forms and situations

And that's shear ignorance
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 16, 2021
abeeee:

You are ignorant because you are still judging things from a perspective of about 80 years ago
And not without current forms and situations

And that's shear ignorance
ok pls ask China, Russia to invade U.S, or any of it's allies their benefactor who liberated them shortly after and during ww2 respectively. Please request them to attack
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by abeeee(m): 11:00am On Nov 16, 2021
Vickyvice:
ok pls ask China, Russia to invade U.S, or any of it's allies their benefactor who liberated them shortly after and during ww2 respectively. Please request them to attack
We this one Russia attacked Georgia NATO couldn't do shit. Russsia annexed kriemia nothing happened
In fact Russia has formed three countries out of these regions already (Abkhazia, transinitia, and the other one I can't remember now)

Nothing still happened
China will take over Taiwan and nothing will happen too
Nothing
Russia cannot attack america I mean that will be a loosing battle same as america cannot attack Russia and China
So bro chill eh
Nor dey let film deceive you oh
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by shepherd316: 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2023
Hndrrxxx:
A wounded Lion is still a Lion bro

America is bleeding economically, she must decline in budget if she must continue as a nation
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:31pm On Jun 30, 2023
shepherd316:

America is bleeding economically, she must decline in budget if she must continue as a nation
or print more dollars?? How are you going to know?
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by shepherd316: 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2023
Mr historian, your comments speak against your knowledge of history, too much American military movies don't count in real war events.
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by shepherd316: 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2023
Hndrrxxx:
or print more dollars?? How are you going to know?
Currencies are printed on debts, the more currencies are printed, the poorer the nation. 23 trillion dollars debt is too much of a burden for all the combined past world empires to offset, China will rise economically and militarily, and America will watch helplessly as China take over Taiwan. The balance of power is shifting away from the West to the east.
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by shepherd316: 8:03pm On Jun 30, 2023
tnerro1:
Don’t trust chinko things, don’t be surprised say all na show, the things probably doesn’t even fly self
Bros, e be like say too much war movie is affecting your reasoning
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by shepherd316: 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2023
GetMeRight:

Israel setting the standard? Lol. The same Israel that is being breastfed by USA?
Bros wetin you dey smoke sef, Israel is a world leader in a lot of things, America gives israel 3.5 billion dollars grant every year, Israel military budget is over 20 billion dollars, that's approximately 15-20% of her GDP. So, American grant does little to improve israels economic development. America is selling the same weapon co-developed with Israel to the enemies of Israel. Google is your friend.
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2023
shepherd316:

Currencies are printed on debts, the more currencies are printed, the poorer the nation. 23 trillion dollars debt is too much of a burden for all the combined past world empires to offset, China will rise economically and militarily, and America will watch helplessly as China take over Taiwan. The balance of power is shifting away from the West to the east.
well I can't dispute that power changing hands from West to east it's in the scriptures but it's not something that's going to happen in our lifetime I'm talking atleast a hundred years from now so it's not as if we are getting anything from it focus on something else it doesn't matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' / Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran / Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.