Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ..... (2930 Views)

How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes / Why Do I Always Have An Erection Whenever I Talk To Women? / My Heart Beats Like 20times Faster Anytime I Talk With A Girl I Really Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

..... by Feex: 5:11pm On May 28, 2011
Re: ..... by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 28, 2011
do you have any self esteem issues? or rather are you self conscious about anything?

women like confident men. If you want to get the attention of a woman you have GOT TO BE confident.
Even if she doesn't accept your offer you would have still left a lasting impression. Should you be rejected later
on after you master your method of "toasting" you should still use your mistake as a lesson and sharpen up on your
approaches. All that you would really need to do is to compliment a woman, ask her open ended questions about herself
and what she likes but try not to pry into her personal life. After a few minutes you should feel comfortable enough to make your
move and go for the final approach which is to ask for her contact info and perhaps to take her out.
Re: ..... by 190: 5:13pm On May 28, 2011
Feex:

I am a[size=28pt] 28 years old[/size] intelligent graduate, reasonably paid in one of the big FCMG companies in Nigeria. I have never had a real girlfriend all my life. [size=28pt]I have never had sex[/size]. Not that I chose not too, but I tend to be very shy when talking to the opposite sex. I find it difficult to toast a lady. I also find it hard meeting ladies or starting discussions with ladies I just met. Presently, I feel lonely and I really need a good girl to be my one and only. How do I go about this? How can I talk freely with ladies. This is seriously bothering me. Please help with your suggestions.

If rapture happens today you would be saved

Can we swap positions pleasee  shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: ..... by 190: 5:14pm On May 28, 2011

@POSTER

Go to the village and look for a wife from there
Re: ..... by r231(m): 5:15pm On May 28, 2011
so how do you talk to ladies at work

or you work with men only
Re: ..... by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 28, 2011
190:

@POSTER

Go to the village and look for a wife from there

[size=3pt]SMH @ tolo tolo putting a . (dot) just to make first post on this thread

seriously shaking my head[/size]

[size=3pt]right because some ppl like to view 'who's online' to follow other ppl and race to that thread to make it
seem like they are being followed when they are doing the following. Such ppl need to grow THE Bleep up. [/size]
Re: ..... by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 28, 2011
Do you have an anxiety disorder?
Re: ..... by 190: 5:19pm On May 28, 2011
Nonsense
Re: ..... by Dyt(f): 5:38pm On May 28, 2011
Can i b ur gf?

1 Like

Re: ..... by Feex: 6:35pm On May 28, 2011
@MzDarkSkin, thx a lot. it seems odas dont understand wat i am going thru. A combination of factors made it possible for me to remain a virgin till date. Like I said, not necessarily because I said so
Re: ..... by Wisegee: 6:49pm On May 28, 2011
Dont mind them. The problem is that some ladies will be crazy about you but they are usually the types u don't like. Start by this, once you see a lady around you that you like, don't toast her. Just start by being very nice to her. With time she will begin to appreciate you and then you can express your intentions. She may find it saying no at this spot. ELSE check urself u may have G>A>Y tendencies.
Re: ..... by sexylogan(m): 7:16pm On May 28, 2011
Wisegee:

Dont mind them. The problem is that some ladies will be crazy about you but they are usually the types u don't like. Start by this, once you see a lady around you that you like, don't toast her. Just start by being very nice to her. With time she will begin to appreciate you and then you can express your intentions. She may find it saying no at this spot. ELSE check urself u may have G>A>Y tendencies.

guy, u've got serious self-esteem issues.
Re: ..... by MMM3(m): 7:55pm On May 28, 2011
op
since u re still a virgin @ ur age,
u need 2 go 2 a brothel and disvirgin ur self with ashawo.

2 avoid insult from ur wife when u get married.

Oya go and do it now.

Good Luck!!! angry
Re: ..... by MrsChima1(f): 7:58pm On May 28, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: ..... by sexylogan(m): 8:14pm On May 28, 2011
M M M 3:

op
since u re still a virgin @ your age,
u need 2 go 2 a brothel and disvirgin your self with ashawo.

2 avoid insult from your wife when u get married.

Oya go and do it now.

Good Luck!!! angry

the guy mite just get HIV becuz

of your "advice". Smh.
  undecided
Re: ..... by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 28, 2011
i like this thread and i hope it gets more replies
Re: ..... by Tricici(f): 9:10pm On May 28, 2011
At this stage I pray you find someone who's ready to take the 1st steps with you, listen and understand "where u come frm".
Anything else will just break u into pieces.
Work on ur self-esteem. I wish I could give you a more practical advice but just to encourage u, note that some ladies find shy guys cute smiley
Re: ..... by ShyOne(f): 9:22pm On May 28, 2011
I agree

shy guys are very, very adorable.

My advice to you - don't go to an ashawo or what the is,

Talk to God - ask him to send someone to you - he will send you the perfect mate

Be yourself - just be yourself - because that is the self that you bring to a relationship

You are a workaholic so you spend more time @ work and on your own self-development - now it is time to open yourself up to others - there could be the perfect woman on your job just waiting for you.  Do you attend a church?

Go to a church and talk to your pastor - ask your pastor to introduce you to someone - as the pastors usually know the congregants and has observed them and probably would suggest a good mate to the "you that you already are" - so you don't have to change into someone else to acquire a bit of bravery to approach her.  I strongly encourage you to be yourself.

Talk about things that you like --- don't keep the conversation on a technical level or a work level because you will lose your audience (women) if you do that, observe her---what she laughs at, what she seems interested in and focus on those things in your conversations.   Discuss social issues without getting too political or religious in your conversational approach.  Movies, songs, dances, upcoming events, concerts, fashions (read up on those things so you are aware of what is going on around you).

just a few tips from me to you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ..... by Scooby1(m): 9:26pm On May 28, 2011
@Tricici, u look cute!  wink.
Re: ..... by Omolola1(f): 9:27pm On May 28, 2011
Poster, guys like you would neva cheat on hs girl coz of d hel they went thru 2 get hr.

Talk 2 me. . .sighs

1 Like

Re: ..... by skydeep(f): 9:32pm On May 28, 2011
@op. Are you trying to play Mr perfect gentleman? undecided.
Re: ..... by sexylogan(m): 9:50pm On May 28, 2011
Scooby1:

@Tricici, u look cute!  wink.

skydeep:

@op. Are you trying to play Mr perfect gentleman? undecided.

skydeep, he's just trying to be nice nah. undecided
Re: ..... by Mayflowa(m): 10:08pm On May 28, 2011
Come, none of us is Mr perfect when it comes to women. For many of us, our heartbeats race faster on the first approach especially if u truely love the person in question. However, we are able to build up confident on the way which allow us to finish well or nearly well  wink Come to think of it, the same way you speak to your sister, that same way you speak to ladies.

For you, meeting a lady shouldnt be too much of hazzle since you are fairly okay financially. Many ladies will jump at your offer of ride without you saying much. So, just take some time to stroll out with your car and try to offer ride to ladies. Start by saying she is beautiful and we love to drop her wherever she is going without a prize imagine or unimagine. Try and insist as many ladies believe they have to play hard to get. Dont shout or try to stop them physically so that you wouldnt get a slap  grin Just be subtle by pouring hon her more compliment. If she refuses, dont run after her or grief. She prolly have a boyfriend with better ride or aura than you. What is comforting is that many girls are not sure of how their relationship will turn out, that is why that keep adding potential boyfriend to their list of friends to be handy on the raining day! Once inside your car, ask her general questions like her school or work. talk briefly about yourself, your work. Always listen to ladies and take her up on what they say. Disagree if you have to and support it with intelligent reasons. Do not argue blindly or too much even if you know she is wrong. Allow ladies enjoy their ignorance! Dont leave without fixing date. Some guys/players could end in a ladies pant on the first meeting. That is not for you anyway. Just take ur time

1 Like

Re: ..... by MrsChima1(f): 10:16pm On May 28, 2011
You do not have to be a rocket scientist to approach or talk to a woman/lady. Just be yourself and if she likes you she will respond accordingly.

Please do not ask anyone who you should talk to or approach because only you know what you like and don't like. When you meet the right woman/lady it will come natural to you what you should do. Trust that. Good luck. cool
Re: ..... by Dsense(m): 10:19pm On May 28, 2011
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Miss yah (My skype has been tripping , lol) kiss
Re: ..... by MrsChima1(f): 10:20pm On May 28, 2011
D-sense:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Miss yah (My skype has been tripping , lol) kiss

Awww. I sent you something via FB. wink kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: ..... by Dsense(m): 10:21pm On May 28, 2011
You mean your status? . . . shocked
Re: ..... by MrsChima1(f): 10:23pm On May 28, 2011
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: ..... by earnfast(m): 10:29pm On May 28, 2011
Re: ..... by Dsense(m): 10:32pm On May 28, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

I got the memo and replied cheesy
Re: ..... by Ekpoma1: 10:36pm On May 28, 2011
OP maybe God want u to be a Rev. Father. So dnt be bothered.
Re: ..... by Dsense(m): 10:40pm On May 28, 2011
OP.

Get a dog grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice Me Weither To Marry Her Or Not. / When The Street Hoe Is Pregnant,photo / Help I'm Confused.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.