Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out (35025 Views)

After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery / A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose / British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by cococandy(f): 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2021
DrayZee:

Nigerian men? The ones always calling women hoes/ashawo, think they’re the only ones who are polygamous?
Are you sure about that?

Somehow they think that. It’s such a weird cognitive disconnect. I don’t know how they manage to confuse themselves that way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by MufasaLion: 10:04pm On Sep 29, 2021
This lady should just shut the fvck up!

She should divert her advice to her fellow sluts among the female gender. They should consider the outcome of their promiscuous lifestyle before spreading their herpes infested hole for perverted men and producing a bastard.

Nothing would ever make me raise a bastard!
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by iceybux(m): 11:30am On Sep 30, 2021
Romanoff:

Go to "Ask the Gynaecologist" group on facebook and educate yourself.

Educator carry ur lame make up excuse and getat... like it or not DNA must be conducted for u hoes
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by takimsipho(m): 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2021
cococandy:

Somehow they think that. It’s such a weird cognitive disconnect. I don’t know how they manage to confuse themselves that way.
Since this is the type of mindset you girls have, then tell your parents not to collect one Kobo if someone wants to marry you. Don't expect gifts from men, or don't get married at all, stay single to flex with 30 guys if you wish. Society pressures men to get married and be the breadwinners, only to end up with someone who doesnt truly care about him. If you date a Nigerian girl for some time and have had sex with her, but you decide not to get married so as to save yourself the future wahala. Everybody will see you as wicked, why do you want men to marry you and take care of you when you hate them so much. What do you do for us, we hustle our lives by ourselves to take care of you girls and the kids. You marry us only if we are successful which most times happens without your support, then you want to show that you have dark mind?
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by efficiencie(m): 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2021
Mynd44:
This woman is really invested in this DNA issue ooo.

If you have a child with her, her friends, relatives or those close to her, better run a DNA test as she takes this personal and it might mean someone close to her is about to get caught

25000 naira multiplied by 100000...mehn! Na to go open DNA center ohh! DNA center na the new gold ohhh.
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by advanceDNA: 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2021
takimsipho:
Since this is the type of mindset you girls have, then tell your parents not to collect one Kobo if someone wants to marry you. Don't expect gifts from men, or don't get married at all, stay single to flex with 30 guys if you wish. Society pressures men to get married and be the breadwinners, only to end up with someone who doesnt truly care about him. If you date a Nigerian girl for some time and have had sex with her, but you decide not to get married so as to save yourself the future wahala. Everybody will see you as wicked, why do you want men to marry you and take care of you when you hate them so much. What do you do for us, we hustle our lives by ourselves to take care of you girls and the kids. You marry us only if we are successful which most times happens without your support, then you want to show that you have dark mind?

U sound like u are pained....that's what these women want...they are just pressing your buttons.....stop giving them the attentions....
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by takimsipho(m): 10:30pm On Sep 30, 2021
advanceDNA:

U sound like u are pained....that's what these women want...they are just pressing your buttons.....stop giving them the attentions....

I hear you. These babes just dey talk rubbish, I pity whoever falls for them
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Jaaqbruce: 8:44am On Oct 01, 2021
Imagine the nonsense presentation just to discredit DNA. Cryptic ni...crypto kor...
Telling stupid tales....

Romanoff:
I am totally in support of getting DNA test but as you are giving a blood sample, abeg, carry your wife own go too.

Cause with the recent scam of. "Cryptic Pregnancy" in Nigeria, a lot of couples have fallen victim, especially those looking for fruit of the womb.

These yeye so called clinics will tell you that you're pregnant but scan and blood test can't detect it cause it is hiding, that it is only their equipment that can see it and you must only come to their clinic for ante natal.

You will be pumped with hormonal injections that will mimic pregnancy symptoms, as months pass, they will inject you with what will make your stomach protrude.

Obviously, it is not free.

If you've made full payment, after 9 months or 10months, of the announcement of the so called pregnancy, they will tell you it's via CS you will deliver. Again, you'd be put to sleep and given a superficial cut on your stomach and stitched back so it will look like you had a Cesarean, they will then present a baby to you (bought from a baby making factory from the money you paid to them"wink

They will tell you that you can't breastfeed cause of the drugs you've been taking, so the baby will have to be on formula.

If it takes you two years to complete payment, they won't "deliver" you o. They will tell you the baby would have to wait. When you've balanced up, even if na one year after, they will cut you open and present a baby to you.

Some women know it's a lie but desperation makes them play along, some don't even know it's a scam.

Their centres are common in Imo, PortHarcourt and Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Wife Complains When I Touch Her / My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice / My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.