Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Kaduna Shuts Down Telecom Services In Some LGAs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Shuts Down Telecom Services In Some LGAs (10612 Views)

Matawalle Directs Restoration Of Telecom Services In Gusau Metropolis / Kaduna Shuts Down Telecom Services / Disconnection Of Telecom Services Has Reduced Banditry In Katsina: Masari: VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Shuts Down Telecom Services In Some LGAs by samtinx(m): 4:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
embarassed they already shut down the network, nonsense and ingredients since on Monday evening any user of MTN,Airtel and Etisalat have not been able to use their phone here in sabo area
Re: Kaduna Shuts Down Telecom Services In Some LGAs by lonelydora: 4:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
longetivity:
Who doesn't know this midget is part of the influential northerners sponsoring terrorists.

It's a fact well known by every Nigerian
Re: Kaduna Shuts Down Telecom Services In Some LGAs by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:23pm On Sep 29, 2021
iwaeda:
The North has succeeded in shutting themselves down.

Nigeria is a BIG Scam!

funny boko haram commander making announcement
Re: Kaduna Shuts Down Telecom Services In Some LGAs by TooMuchStuff: 4:25pm On Sep 29, 2021
When a Chief Terrorist is telling his victims what next he's gonna do.

Backward people
Re: Kaduna Shuts Down Telecom Services In Some LGAs by Nkitara: 4:27pm On Sep 29, 2021
brainpulse:

Failures, pity your southeast people and Ipods that kills innocent ones.

When it happens in your southeast backyard, you hypocrites will be blaming the sun, the moon and everyone except you.
But when small thing happen in the north, you lazy jobless frauds will rush and swam the thread as if they curse una.
Shut up cursed soul
Re: Kaduna Shuts Down Telecom Services In Some LGAs by mu2sa2: 4:27pm On Sep 29, 2021
When it comes to taking tough decisions you just have to give it to El- rufai. A tough leader is good to find in tough times.
God bless you our next vp, IJN.
Re: Kaduna Shuts Down Telecom Services In Some LGAs by Mexzy4sho(m): 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2021
Agent8706:
My guy in KD said it is already in effect as he had to climb up a tree to get network service to reach me.

This is not a smart move IMO as the disadvantages of this is going to far outweigh any advantages at all.

BTW these people know who the real terrorists are, all this is just part of their game plan to aid and abet crime

Yeah... I've been trying to get a hold of someone in KD all day.... Phone lines are switched off and internet not working.
Re: Kaduna Shuts Down Telecom Services In Some LGAs by odysey: 4:29pm On Sep 29, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Very foolish of El Rufai.

Even if they want people to be informed, they can mention that telcom services would be shut down, and make a believable lie as reason for it.

But, they had to inform the bandits as well.

I just pity Kaduna people.
every Southerner in those areas should relocate else

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Shuts Down Telecom Services In Some LGAs by airsaylongcome: 4:29pm On Sep 29, 2021
iwaeda:
So telecommunication will be put off in the whole North as things are playing out!

Test running the real game plan of shutting down telecommunications services nationwide in the planned clampdown on our human rights ahead of 2023 elections
Re: Kaduna Shuts Down Telecom Services In Some LGAs by olaayodele(m): 4:30pm On Sep 29, 2021
iwaeda:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/29/residents-may-return-to-letter-writing-as-kaduna-shuts-down-telecommunication-services/?

This should be an intelligence information and shouldn't have been publicized. The bandits will definitely proactively restrategized. They can decide to use other means involving radio waves.
Re: Kaduna Shuts Down Telecom Services In Some LGAs by AkalaJ: 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2021
Kestolove:
South east leaders should learn from what is currently happening in d north.
E go tell for their body. Watch and see.
Re: Kaduna Shuts Down Telecom Services In Some LGAs by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2021
Why are they publicizing it if they really want to do these..
Re: Kaduna Shuts Down Telecom Services In Some LGAs by mu2sa2: 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2021
olaayodele:

This should be an intelligence information and shouldn't have been publicized. The bandits will definitely proactively restrategized. They can decide to use other means involving radio waves.
The bandits (unlike boko haram/ Iswap fighters) are just a bunch of untrained rascals weirdly heavy weapons most of which they can't handle well. They have no know-how to circumvent telecommunications shut down, as we see in zamfara where the army has inflicted heavy casualties on the eediots.
Re: Kaduna Shuts Down Telecom Services In Some LGAs by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2021
This issue of shutting down network is so treble. I was surprised when I left sokoto this morning to Abuja. There is no network immediately after sokoto metropolis to Zaria. This is a journey of 6 hours. Those in zamfara and Funtua couple with other villages around do go Zaria for any bank transaction. Personally, I can't spend a day without network
Re: Kaduna Shuts Down Telecom Services In Some LGAs by luizpippo(m): 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2021
brainpulse:

Failures, pity your southeast people and Ipods that kills innocent ones.

When it happens in your southeast backyard, you hypocrites will be blaming the sun, the moon and everyone except you.
But when small thing happen in the north, you lazy jobless frauds will rush and swam the thread as if they curse una.

How do we know for sure that this account of event is the truth?
Re: Kaduna Shuts Down Telecom Services In Some LGAs by JONSYN7154: 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
Must they announce it?

Giving the bandits time to prepare and to escape.
Re: Kaduna Shuts Down Telecom Services In Some LGAs by wink2015(m): 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
These are human created crisis.

Why then do governor El Rufai want to benefit from state that make their area peaceful for business?
Re: Kaduna Shuts Down Telecom Services In Some LGAs by dahnimoh(m): 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
They're all just waking up
Re: Kaduna Shuts Down Telecom Services In Some LGAs by greatiyk4u(m): 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
longetivity:
Who doesn't know this midget is part of the influential northerners sponsoring terrorists.

I don't know
Re: Kaduna Shuts Down Telecom Services In Some LGAs by Jolomenas: 4:59pm On Sep 29, 2021
AlphaAlex:
grin grin grin Shutting down Telecommunications services so that bandits and their boko terrorists can attack and leave without any evidence . I hope all those Muslim terrorists are seeing these things their brothers are blatantly doing . After you will talk rubbish about religion of peace
Kaci gindin uwarka dan kutumar uba kafirin banzA
Re: Kaduna Shuts Down Telecom Services In Some LGAs by Jolomenas: 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
Nwaezehopr:
This issue of shutting down network is so treble. I was surprised when I left sokoto this morning to Abuja. There is no network immediately after sokoto metropolis to Zaria. This is a journey of 6 hours. Those in zamfara and Funtua couple with other villages around do go Zaria for any bank transaction. Personally, I can't spend a day without network
What are you doing in the north, go back to your region.
Re: Kaduna Shuts Down Telecom Services In Some LGAs by benflin(m): 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Very foolish of El Rufai.

Even if they want people to be informed, they can mention that telcom services would be shut down, and make a believable lie as reason for it.

But, they had to inform the bandits as well.

I just pity Kaduna people.

They have shut down already since Sunday afternoon
Re: Kaduna Shuts Down Telecom Services In Some LGAs by funshint(m): 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
Of what effect was the telecommunication shut down in Katsina and Zamfara? These northern governors are just plain stupid.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Shuts Down Telecom Services In Some LGAs by bmdmix11: 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2021
lowest thinking ever, haba so if they need to call for help they shouldn't disturb d authorities shey

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Shuts Down Telecom Services In Some LGAs by Bigchristo: 5:18pm On Sep 29, 2021
iwaeda:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/29/residents-may-return-to-letter-writing-as-kaduna-shuts-down-telecommunication-services/?
This move is to pave way for bandits and Bokoharam to overruns military base, last time they did in Zamfara Bokoharam use it to counter the military and killed about 14 servicemen, without retaliation that matter slide, keep using your region to play politics
Re: Kaduna Shuts Down Telecom Services In Some LGAs by Benbellamor: 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2021
longetivity:
Guess what
Southern Kaduna local governments will form 98% of the disconnected local government...

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Shuts Down Telecom Services In Some LGAs by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2021
Re: Kaduna Shuts Down Telecom Services In Some LGAs by FallenShitHole: 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
PEOPLE ARE SO DUMB IN THIS FORUM IT BEGGARS BELIEF. THIS CUTTING OFF OF NETWORK IS JUST A WAY OF TESTING GROUND BY THESE FULANI TERRORISTSTO SEE THE REACTION OF MUMU EASTERNERS.

THESE TERRORISTS SHALL SOON DO THE SAME IN THE SOUTH EAST IN THE NAME OF FIGHTING ESN AND THEN PROCEED TO KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE. JUST WATCH OUT AS EVENTS UNFORLD. BY THENM THEIR EXCUSE WILL BE, "DID WE NOT DO THE SAME THING IN THE NORTH" LET

THEM COME AND TRY THE SAME NONSENSE IN THE EAST, WE ARE WAITING FOR THEM. TERRORIST supporter of APC.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Shuts Down Telecom Services In Some LGAs by 9japride(m): 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2021
It seems these guys are test running something. People should keep watching bb 9ja while things are happening. By then they won't have network coverage to view any stuff online. The desperation is real.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Shuts Down Telecom Services In Some LGAs by houseontherock: 5:59pm On Sep 29, 2021
This will make it easier for the terrorists to strike and more difficult for the victims to seek and get help! Btw, the terrorists are already using foreign network, so what's the point of depriving the citizens of their right to information and communication? I don't get this at all undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Is Winning By Landslide In The North / Boko Haram Attacks: Fears As Army Setbacks Cast Shadows Over 2019 Election / 14m Households To Embrace Cooking Gas In Next 5 Years, Says Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.