Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:20 AM

Ipob Did Not Kill Madam Dora's Husband - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Did Not Kill Madam Dora's Husband (577 Views)

Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband / Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette / Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob Did Not Kill Madam Dora's Husband by vasel15: 10:06pm On Sep 29, 2021
Do you see why it is good to have principles, I have been blasting ipob since, but when Fulanis killed madam Dora's husband, some people would have expected me to come and say ipob did it, no

Look that is the difference between you and me, I would never support nonsense

Ipob did not do it and infact is is a bad move, as a strategist I know, you can't kill the husband of a woman that is loved by the people, ipob can't do it, not at time like this .

So if you see me blasting ipob tomorrow, don't be suprised, I am would blast ipob when they do bad and praise them when they do good and this is why I am a different writer, I bow to no one but God and country, my loyalty is to biafra, you try it

I can boldly say ipob did not kill Dora's husband

How would ipob kill madam's Dora's husband at a time like this, we don't know the man but his wife was loved by all, I am a fan of that woman and she achieved alot, ipob can't make such a move, there is no gain in it other than inviting the wrath of the people, so use your head why would ipob do such a thing at this crutial time? If it was the warrant governor, I can tell you ipob did it, lol and I will :::::: i because the warrant governor is a war criminal and he has killed alot of igbo people and many are still in jail

Do you remember the picture of her awards?

So IPOB DID NOT DO IT

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Did Not Kill Madam Dora's Husband by benuejosh: 10:13pm On Sep 29, 2021
Shut up and don't say what you don't know. They did.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Did Not Kill Madam Dora's Husband by vasel15: 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2021
benuejosh:
Shut up and don't say what you don't know. They did.

Shut up that is fake news

1 Like

Re: Ipob Did Not Kill Madam Dora's Husband by Christistruth00: 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2021
This Video was of IPOB Gunmen in Onitsha Yesterday

The evidence is much more than the one with which you gladly Accepted that Jubril El Sudan was the President ruling Nigeria

The Photo of the Hausa man IPOB beheaded yesterday is online

Stop lying.

It is Pathetic and disgraceful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsySuYTI26o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Did Not Kill Madam Dora's Husband by Commentor: 10:26pm On Sep 29, 2021
Damage control from IPOB.
Re: Ipob Did Not Kill Madam Dora's Husband by Sergio101(m): 10:29pm On Sep 29, 2021
Every rational human being knows.
But you see those dimwits rationalized by ewedu and rustic brown roof, they are the only one that will say otherwise

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Did Not Kill Madam Dora's Husband by yyba: 12:20am On Sep 30, 2021
Na lie ipob terrorists kill him undecided by the grace of god it shall never be well with nnamdi kanu , abaribe, chidoka , emma powerful and barrister ejiofor
Re: Ipob Did Not Kill Madam Dora's Husband by Sergio101(m): 7:21am On Sep 30, 2021
yyba:
Na lie ipob terrorists kill him undecided by the grace of god it shall never be well with nnamdi kanu , abaribe, chidoka , emma powerful and barrister ejiofor
Kiddo go wash your plate

(1) (Reply)

Delta State Youths Block Road As Fulani Herdsmen Attack & Kills Youth Leader / "Who Is The Last Person On The Queue" Who Made This Phrase A Law? / List Of Countries That Helped Nigeria In The Civil War Against Biafra And How Th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.