Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

11 Anambra Lawmakers Dump PDP, APGA For APC (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 11 Anambra Lawmakers Dump PDP, APGA For APC (photos) (22530 Views)

Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President / Imo House Of Assembly Speaker, 17 Lawmakers Dump APC For Action Alliance Party / 26 Lawmakers Dump APC For APM In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Anambra Lawmakers Dump PDP, APGA For APC (photos) by chrysora: 6:01am On Sep 30, 2021
Eleven Anambra State lawmakers from there Peoples Democratic Party, (PDP) and the All Progressives Grand Alliance, (APGA), have shifted their loyalty to the ruling All Progressives Congress, (APC).

The defectors include five serving and four former House of Representatives members, as well as, two members of the Anambra State House of Assembly. They were all received by the Chairman, APC Caretaker Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee, Mai Mala Buni on Thursday.

Mamman Mohammed, Director General Press and Media Affairs to Governor Buni disclosed this in a statement issued to newsmen.

In the statement, Gov. Buni congratulated the new entrants saying, they made the right decision by joining the National Party and bringing their people to the national movement.
“You have taken the right decision at the right time. You will enjoy all the rights and privileges of the party,” Buni assured.

The defectors eulogized Governor Buni for giving APC the required leadership and taking the party to greater heights.

They promised to deliver their constituencies to the party in the forthcoming Anambra governorship election.

The Speaker, House of Representatives, Mr Femi Gbajabiamila, Deputy Senate President Omo Agege, the Governors of Imo, Kogi, Kano, Jigawa and Kebbi States assisted the party chairman to receive the new members.

https://www.akelicious.net/anambra-poll-11-anambra-lawmakers-dump-pdp-apga-for-apc-photos/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Anambra Lawmakers Dump PDP, APGA For APC (photos) by allthingsgood: 6:06am On Sep 30, 2021
Biafra is dead

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 11 Anambra Lawmakers Dump PDP, APGA For APC (photos) by Aidejay(m): 6:23am On Sep 30, 2021
Anambra is gone.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Anambra Lawmakers Dump PDP, APGA For APC (photos) by samista: 6:28am On Sep 30, 2021
allthingsgood:
Biafra is dead
In your dreams, Biafra can never die!! Even after you are dead and rotten in your grave, Biafra will still be alive and kicking.

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 11 Anambra Lawmakers Dump PDP, APGA For APC (photos) by seunmsg(m): 6:30am On Sep 30, 2021
What is happening in Anambra? Ndi Anambra, make una vote Soludo. Make Andy Ubah no go take style win this election o.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 11 Anambra Lawmakers Dump PDP, APGA For APC (photos) by samista: 6:30am On Sep 30, 2021
Aidejay:
Anambra is gone.
Gone to where? Because some "Anywhere belle face" politicians with no political value decided to carry their almajiri bowl to APC?

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Anambra Lawmakers Dump PDP, APGA For APC (photos) by samista: 6:34am On Sep 30, 2021
seunmsg:
What is happening in Anambra? Ndi Anambra, make una vote Soludo. Make Andy Ubah no go take style win this election o.
The highest Andy Ubah can get is fifth position behind Soludo, Ifeanyi Ubah, Ozigbo and Maduka. Well if he uses rigging and federal might like he always does then he might get to third position.

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Anambra Lawmakers Dump PDP, APGA For APC (photos) by shadeze: 6:42am On Sep 30, 2021
seunmsg:
Which Yeye Andy Uba? Even if soludo is not running, Anambra will rather vote for an unknown quantity than vote for well known miscreant politicians like Andy Uba and his brother Chris Ubah. Those two people are the most detested politicians in Anambra state.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 11 Anambra Lawmakers Dump PDP, APGA For APC (photos) by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:02am On Sep 30, 2021
Anambra election will be tough. No doubt

1 Like

Re: 11 Anambra Lawmakers Dump PDP, APGA For APC (photos) by alizma: 7:05am On Sep 30, 2021
Those killing people are making the election victory easier for APC.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Anambra Lawmakers Dump PDP, APGA For APC (photos) by appishani1(m): 7:25am On Sep 30, 2021
If I am sleeping and someone wake me up telling me that an igbo man is plotting a coup against me, I will continue sleeping - - ABACHA
Always after their personal gain.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Anambra Lawmakers Dump PDP, APGA For APC (photos) by benuejosh: 7:47am On Sep 30, 2021
They have seen the light.

4 Likes

Re: 11 Anambra Lawmakers Dump PDP, APGA For APC (photos) by yemmight(m): 7:51am On Sep 30, 2021
Imagine that.
Re: 11 Anambra Lawmakers Dump PDP, APGA For APC (photos) by Tinubuadvocate: 8:01am On Sep 30, 2021
[s]
seunmsg:
[/s] what nonsense are you spit from mouth.

3 Likes

Re: 11 Anambra Lawmakers Dump PDP, APGA For APC (photos) by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 30, 2021
seunmsg:

Let him win.

It is not a crime

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Anambra Lawmakers Dump PDP, APGA For APC (photos) by NakwansaPolice: 8:43am On Sep 30, 2021
[s]
MelesZenawi:

Let him win.

It is not a crime
[/s]
Aboki shatap
that you learnt Igbo Language does not make you igbo

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Anambra Lawmakers Dump PDP, APGA For APC (photos) by NakwansaPolice: 8:48am On Sep 30, 2021
seunmsg:
lol seems you don't understand Anambra politics.

These law makers only wanted to grab their Apc largesse grin

I knew it was a joke when I saw Linda Ikpeazu there
come on that's the law maker representing my constituency grin
as in Linda in APC?
Hahahahaha
trust me they'll defect back after elections because all of them there knew that they can never win anything under APC.
no amount of rigging can save Apc in Anambra.
as in Anambra state hates anything Apc with passion and as for Andy Ubah grin
they've been blacklisted in Anambra state.
he can never smell agu Awka
take this from me

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 11 Anambra Lawmakers Dump PDP, APGA For APC (photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 30, 2021
NakwansaPolice:
[s][/s]
Aboki shatap
that you learnt Igbo Language does not make you igbo

Try and speak your own.

Bitter soul

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Anambra Lawmakers Dump PDP, APGA For APC (photos) by InHeaven(m): 8:56am On Sep 30, 2021
Finally, Uthman Dan Fodiye influenced APC party is taking over that region of the country, they all will now be islamized.

If someone with this thinking lead herds of miscreants, what do you expect? Killings upon killing.

It's evident now
Re: 11 Anambra Lawmakers Dump PDP, APGA For APC (photos) by Jogunomi1: 8:58am On Sep 30, 2021
alizma:
Those killing people are making the election victory easier for APC.

That's what those commenting above don't know.

APC will claim people didn't come out to vote. They will just write results.

3 Likes

Re: 11 Anambra Lawmakers Dump PDP, APGA For APC (photos) by InHeaven(m): 8:59am On Sep 30, 2021
Last statement, Are you quoting Uwazurike angry
stabilizer:
At this point in time, it's not bad to say Hausas are wiser and smarter that the stupid igbos.

I just don't understand why killing your own people and some set of miscreants still support them. Nigeria needs to break up because of IGBOS. They are animals

I think APC is paying the unknown gunmen to kill their people. Why defection to APC at this time of heat when everyone thinks the most deadly group in the region is against APC.

IGBOS ARE STUPID

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Anambra Lawmakers Dump PDP, APGA For APC (photos) by Jogunomi1: 9:00am On Sep 30, 2021
stabilizer:
At this point in time, it's not bad to say Hausas are wiser and smarter that the stupid igbos.

I just don't understand why killing your own people and some set of miscreants still support them. Nigeria needs to break up because of IGBOS. They are animals

I think APC is paying the unknown gunmen to kill their people. Why defection to APC at this time of heat when everyone thinks the most deadly group in the region is against APC.

IGBOS ARE STUPID

APC is probably behind that UGM thing. They will just write election results in their situation room.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Anambra Lawmakers Dump PDP, APGA For APC (photos) by izombie(m): 9:04am On Sep 30, 2021
They will definitely lose their seats in the next election. Anambra despises anything apc.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Anambra Lawmakers Dump PDP, APGA For APC (photos) by NakwansaPolice: 9:19am On Sep 30, 2021
[s]
MelesZenawi:

Try and speak your own.

Bitter soul
[/s]
e pain am
Aboki getat

1 Like

Re: 11 Anambra Lawmakers Dump PDP, APGA For APC (photos) by Topmaike007(m): 9:32am On Sep 30, 2021
This news sweet me..

2 Likes

Re: 11 Anambra Lawmakers Dump PDP, APGA For APC (photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 30, 2021
H
Re: 11 Anambra Lawmakers Dump PDP, APGA For APC (photos) by collagiatepaper: 9:33am On Sep 30, 2021
Anambra is APGA

4 Likes

Re: 11 Anambra Lawmakers Dump PDP, APGA For APC (photos) by RichDad1(m): 9:34am On Sep 30, 2021
Hehehe they’re jumping off the dunking ship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Labour Party Inaugurates 1453-Member Presidential Campaign Council / Bomb Blast In Amaranmati Village, Maiduguri, Scores Feared Dead (Graphic Pics) / Akwa Ibom Women Shutdown Streets Of Uyo In Solidarity For Udom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.