Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond (78466 Views)

Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power / Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) / Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by jojothaiv(m): 9:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
Now this is chilling..
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by persius555(m): 9:59pm On Sep 30, 2021
Watch how Nigerians will be asking stupid questions like ''What is the essence of the CCTV if it cant stop the killer from committing the crime''.
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by Badbishop15(m): 10:01pm On Sep 30, 2021
onuwaje:
See country wen de work na

If na najia....the matter would be swept under the carpet
And the policeman walking Scout free

1 Like

Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by cmecproblem(m): 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
See investigation and information. But I'm sure this man has done it before. So sad. Many people abroad live alone no friends nothing. Take long walks alone, sleep alone...sitting ducks in such a perverted world.

3 Likes

Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by Yankee101: 10:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
He should reap what he sowed, death by strangling
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by osazuwa23: 10:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
Allot of these white women get so much attention from this to gabby petitio in the usa. If this was a blakc man or women it wouldnt get any attention because the world is so accustomed to are suffering that it nothing to them smh. Africa is truely cursed from the top to the bottom cry
Explorers:
This is the chilling moment Sarah Everard was pictured handcuffed in the back of killer cop Wayne Couzens' hire car before he drove her 80 miles to her death.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10041217/Moment-killer-cop-stopped-Sarah-Everard-street.html

Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by bepositive11: 10:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
descarado:

We have so many sadists in the Nigerian police force.

The police hq will comfortably bury this matter without further investigation if fingers point towards one of them or outrightly deny it.

This man here will be seen by a team of psychologists and his life starting from childhood will be thoroughly examined and written down for study and teaching purposes in the future.

The WHY must be established by experts.

Yes. He's either a sociopath (made) or a psychopath (born)
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by DenreleDave(m): 10:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
pacespot:

It is funny to you right, animal living in zoo republic. You are used to it because that is how you people burn pity thieves looking for what to eat shocked

FlipModeSquade:
What's funny? angry

It is not funny.. I booked a space and forgot to edit it...... I didn't find it funny... It was just booking of space and then comment
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by muller101(m): 10:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
ahnie:
Sick psycho.
This is a functioning country, meanwhile if it were to be in Nigeria the police would not do anything at all to fish out the perpetrators of there crime.

Simply put...who don't die,don die go be that.
It's not the Nigerian police. It's the system.
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by tikco(m): 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
Police are thesame everywhere na system no dey the same
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by Elsueno: 10:28pm On Sep 30, 2021
I really really don't understand why some people rape women, if u can't control ur sexual urges, there are hundreds of oloshos everywhere..... sometimes just 1k will get u d sex u want....so why force urself on sm1 who isn't interested?

R.I.P to d young woman

3 Likes

Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by juman(m): 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
Explorers:

I wonder....Bars/clubs,

There are particular areas where you can get prostitutes on the street.
Despite its illegal they do it codedly. Everybody knows that they are selling their bodies.

1 Like

Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by Tupaq: 10:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
She was saved by the CCTV!
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by Tupaq: 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2021
If not for CCTV, her case would have been buried like others in Nigeria.

Nigeria needs a CCTV!

1 Like

Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by naturefellow(m): 11:03pm On Sep 30, 2021
descarado:

We have so many sadists in the Nigerian police force.

The police hq will comfortably bury this matter without further investigation if fingers point towards one of them or outrightly deny it.
Abba Kyari undecided
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by naturefellow(m): 11:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
ivolt:

You watch too many movies.
it's not all about movies. Establishing motive is key in criminal forensics, investigation and justice.

2 Likes

Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by naturefellow(m): 11:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
kasifih:

40,000mah
read the room. Otondo!
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by eduora: 11:20pm On Sep 30, 2021
I am sentencing her with 100years in prison with heavy suffering and pain.... congratulations for winning the prison ticket
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by pacespot(m): 11:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
DenreleDave:

It is not funny.. I booked a space and forgot to edit it...... I didn't find it funny... It was just booking of space and then comment

You should have booked space with a better emoticon in such a post, sorry for calling you animal wink
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by 24brains(m): 11:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
Explorers:
This is the chilling moment Sarah Everard was pictured handcuffed in the back of killer cop Wayne Couzens' hire car before he drove her 80 miles to her death.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10041217/Moment-killer-cop-stopped-Sarah-Everard-street.html

all these stress by the officer because of conji (rape) that lasted just minutes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by shine12: 11:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
DropsMic:

See comprehensiveness mehn. See thoroughness
God I so fucking love the white man...

Its a shame that the white man don't love you back.
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by AngelicBeing: 12:20am On Oct 01, 2021
sad
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by Aganju849: 12:33am On Oct 01, 2021
He must have killed someone else before now

They need to check all unsolved disappearances within the axis of that monster's beat

2 Likes

Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 01, 2021
DropsMic:

See comprehensiveness mehn. See thoroughness
God I so fucking love the white man...

It's the same white man that committed the crime

Spits...
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 01, 2021
shine12:

Don't mind that one
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 01, 2021
osazuwa23:
Allot of these white women get so much attention from this to gabby petitio in the usa. If this was a blakc man or women it wouldnt get any attention because the world is so accustomed to are suffering that it nothing to them smh. Africa is truely cursed from the top to the bottom cry

Must you vomit rubbish?
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 01, 2021
seunmohmoh:
Because you have a foolish mentality does not mean everyone will be like you. Learn to comprehend and stay out of others business.

Exactly

DropsMic is another manifestation of inferiority complex towards the white
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by Lokojatoofar: 1:14am On Oct 01, 2021
In Nigeria when they find her body they will say she was a slay queen who was whoring with yahoo boys.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by omoyeni37: 1:25am On Oct 01, 2021
Bunmhi:
Is not like Nigerian Police are not competent or they don't know what to do. They just won't do it
Which area are you in oshogbo?
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by grandstar(m): 1:59am On Oct 01, 2021
When I the tie, I was praying the suspect won't be a minority. Thank God na white man.

It doesn't rely change anything
An innocent girl is dead! cry cry cry cry cry
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by DropsMic(m): 2:35am On Oct 01, 2021
Crystyano:

It's the same white man that committed the crime
Spits...

I don't give a bleep bro. What i care about is the thoroughness of the investigation nothing else and that's what I'm applauding them for. Unlike you i will never allow unnecessary hatred to blind me from seeing or saying the truth.. You really have a lot of carvings to do on yourself. if you ignore to do them you'll definitely end miserable like your father.

shine12:

Do we even love ourselves?

It's so sad that you can't even comprehend why i said what i said.. Continue hating on people who doesn't give a Bleep whether you exist or not. Do not even applaud them when they do something impressive, It's very healthy for you.

Crystyano:

DropsMic is another manifestation of inferiority complex towards the white

Such a big word for an Anthropoid.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio / Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng / 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.