Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond (78467 Views)

Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power / Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) / Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by zikter(m): 8:59am On Oct 01, 2021
ahnie:
Sick psycho.
This is a functioning country, meanwhile if it were to be in Nigeria the police would not do anything at all to fish out the perpetrators of there crime.

Simply put...who don't die,don die go be that.
But many police officers who committed crimes and are caught are standing trial, some convicted and on death sentence. One was dismissed and is already standing trial for rape in this very week. So here too, criminal police officers stand trial for crimes.
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by faste: 9:00am On Oct 01, 2021
ivolt:
Some of you guys just lie with no restraint.
Are you disputing that ?
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by faste: 9:03am On Oct 01, 2021
Godwin25king:
I just love the way the whites do their investigation. They just don't stop digging till they achieve their aims. Those search dogs alone are even smarter than our dss,efcc,rrs,sss etc combined undecided
I think FG should sack all Nigeria police officers and replace them with these search dogs!
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by faste: 9:04am On Oct 01, 2021
DropsMic:

Coming from an Anthropoid who doesn't appreciate comprehensiveness.
Just ignore the one Nigeria fellow!

1 Like

Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by faste: 9:10am On Oct 01, 2021
GetMeRight:

That's a blatant lie to fit your own belief as that is not always the cases.
The police officers who murdered 6 igbo business men and a woman at Apo in Abuja got death sentence.
The police officer who murdered that teenager coming from the church and asked police officers not to collect bribes from the motorists in Bayelsa state was sentenced to death. And so many cases like that where the officers were sentenced to death
Were you there when they were sentenced?In the case of APO 6,it took presidential pressure and intervention to trigger investigation, but then the officer who ordered the shoot was left off the hook and the case dragged on for 15 years.

2 Likes

Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by 77up(m): 9:12am On Oct 01, 2021
I respect this intelligent investigation.

Rip to the dead
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by Freelance363: 9:19am On Oct 01, 2021
Good thing it happened in a country with resources to unravel what was done in the dark.
A depraved mind!!!
R.I.P to her,and may he never go free.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 01, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
Any woman who still trusts all men needs help. Whether he is a vicar or a coast guard or an officer known as The Rapist. Men are deeply wicked when given the opportunity. They are ready to do the utmost evil for sex.

After killing her he went back to his wife, like a normal person.

Even female police officers aren't safe from their colleagues.

Too bad her trust was betrayed. He deserves a much worse sentence.
Of all things in this world u choose to be dense... why undecided

2 Likes

Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by cayorday89(m): 9:40am On Oct 01, 2021
faste:
You would agree UK is an organised state.
Yes, very organized but the issue is people's tendency to cause great harm to their fellow humans irrespective of the place they live in, punishment is good but can't we just do away with evils in the first place.
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 01, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Discovery ID's favourite. I can't wait, Discovery ID knows how to relate this news grin grin

They'll call it "Murder with the crown."
That's the channel that makes me subscribe my cable. I can be on there and even forget to eat smiley

1 Like

Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by BRATISLAVA: 10:03am On Oct 01, 2021
killmods:

Of all things in this world u choose to be dense... why undecided

You're the dense one, and so early in day, not me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by Omeizadean(m): 10:46am On Oct 01, 2021
Omo see intensive and extensive investigation?

Police detectives, forensic experts, medical examiner etc doing work to solve a crime that Nigeria police will solve in one day by beating, skin peeling by pressing iron or head immersion in water of any hapless man their church mind tell is the criminal.

1 Like

Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by y3mi(m): 11:14am On Oct 01, 2021
dalass:
The UK colonised Nigeria. So I'm not surprised. Anything you see a Nigerian policeman do, the British police taught them.

From rape, extortion, kidnap, extra judicial killings, .... All the terrible things... undecided
The UK didn't colonize Nigeria, state your fact well. The British, like their European counterparts colonized a region in this continent and named it Nigeria. You Nigerians should start learning how not to state the occurrence of an event before the fact of that event existence, the vast majority of you, both unread and learned are all guilty of this anachrony. There never existed Nigeria, Ghana, Benin etc long before they (the European imperialist) invaded. We all had our ethnic nationality identified within each ancestral lands. Happy Unindependence Day y'all
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by freshalien: 11:30am On Oct 01, 2021
sisisioge:
OMG! How did a sadist get into the UK police? Look how he cut a beautiful life short! Wow! How very sad!

That is the question a lot of people in the UK are asking right now; how did someone like that get into the UK police even rising up to the rank of Deputy Superintendent
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:34am On Oct 01, 2021
This is one of the saddest news I've read this year embarassed . RIP prettiest of women. The sad thing is that even life imprisonment is not enough to quantify to the life that this evil man cut short. If they don't hang this man on his neck or kill him through firing squad, then it means that the law is foolish.
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by ivolt: 12:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
faste:
Are you disputing that ?
Yes.
Criminal policemen gets dismissed and tried.
There is even one currently remanded in prison for rape.
UK arrested a rapist and murderer police and every tongue is wagging as if
there is anything special about the arrest.
Many of us have seen many countries and how their law enforcement operate.
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by faste: 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2021
ivolt:

Yes.
Criminal policemen gets dismissed and tried.
There is even one currently remanded in prison for rape.
UK arrested a rapist and murderer police and every tongue is wagging as if
there is anything special about the arrest.
Many of us have seen many countries and how their law enforcement operate.
Audio remand!
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by ivolt: 3:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
faste:
Audio remand!
Enjoy your delusion!
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by Bunmhi(f): 5:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
omoyeni37:

No now grin na the same oshogbo i dey live, ogo oluwa
Okay

1 Like

Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by omoyeni37: 7:07pm On Oct 01, 2021
Bunmhi:

Okay
Where is your area?
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by snoopz: 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
The heart of man evil...
cry
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by enomakos(m): 9:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
Sad
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by osazuwa23: 9:46pm On Oct 01, 2021
Will you keep quiet angry
Crystyano:

Must you vomit rubbish?
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by GetMeRight: 10:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
faste:
Were you there when they were sentenced? In the case of APO 6,it took presidential pressure and intervention to trigger investigation, but then the officer who ordered the shoot was left off the hook and the case dragged on for 15 years .

Which one?
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by Chochovini: 10:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
Crystyano:

You didn't feel the swag of the white criminal.

Why?

Is it hatred?
. U don‘t expect me to feel the swag of one who‘s worse than the devil himself by defination, do u?
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 01, 2021
Chochovini:
. U don‘t expect me to feel the swag of one who‘s worse than the devil himself by defination, do u?

Ask faste and DropsMic

Spits on your question
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
osazuwa23:
Will you keep quiet angry

I dey reason wetin pass you
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by Godwin25king: 11:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
faste:
I think FG should sack all Nigeria police officers and replace them with these search dogs!

Seconded grin grin
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by osazuwa23: 11:23pm On Oct 01, 2021
Face your front you dey reason pass me lie lie angry
Crystyano:

I dey reason wetin pass you
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by Chochovini: 4:52am On Oct 02, 2021
Crystyano:

Ask faste and DropsMic

Spits on your question
. Whats the meaning of this gibberish nonsense quote? Are you high on something or what?
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 02, 2021
Chochovini:
. Whats the meaning of this gibberish nonsense quote? Are you high on something or what?

&@$$@56!{`=¢°°¢=π¥[€

That's your reward for quoting me
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 02, 2021
osazuwa23:
Face your front you dey reason pass me lie lie angry

I no reason your matter pass Nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio / Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng / 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.