Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond (78462 Views)

Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power / Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) / Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by eagleu: 2:53am On Oct 01, 2021
Evil police men everywhere.
Our own evil policeman wanted for killing for Hushpuppy is still enjoying the protection of his evil Fulani brothers in Aso Rock.
See the difference?
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by dalass(f): 3:11am On Oct 01, 2021
The UK colonised Nigeria. So I'm not surprised. Anything you see a Nigerian policeman do, the British police taught them.

From rape, extortion, kidnap, extra judicial killings, .... All the terrible things... undecided
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by InHeaven(m): 3:18am On Oct 01, 2021
This is to say, beast doesn't know colour
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by baralatie(m): 3:38am On Oct 01, 2021
sisisioge:
OMG! How did a sadist get into the UK police? Look how he cut a beautiful life short! Wow! How very sad!
It is a problem that has baffled police both in the us and UK even Nigeria sef!

Officers who have murder against women traits!

This particular case is different from the ones I read.usually such officers targets sex hawkers and women who have no credibility!

Meaning this officer must have been stalking somewhat this lady without her knowing
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by baralatie(m): 3:38am On Oct 01, 2021
InHeaven:
This is to say, beast doesn't know colour
That is the summary

2 Likes

Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by baralatie(m): 3:42am On Oct 01, 2021
juman:
Why raping?
There are so many prostitutes on the road.
Everywhere in the world you can get prostitute.
It is called murder
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by sulaak(m): 4:47am On Oct 01, 2021
Bunmhi:
Is not like Nigerian Police are not competent or they don't know what to do. They just won't do it

Nigerian police are incompetent and don't know what to do.
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by Chochovini: 4:51am On Oct 01, 2021
DropsMic:

See comprehensiveness mehn. See thoroughness
God I so fucking love the white man...

. I thougth I‘m the only one who‘s feeling their swag here. What an indept investigations and What a beauty wasted!
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by tenpipsperday: 5:17am On Oct 01, 2021
descarado:

We have so many sadists in the Nigerian police force.

The police hq will comfortably bury this matter without further investigation if fingers point towards one of them or outrightly deny it.

This man here will be seen by a team of psychologists and his life starting from childhood will be thoroughly examined and written down for study and teaching purposes in the future.

The WHY must be established by experts.

My brother God bless you. They have killed Abba Kyari case o.
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by AiooAi: 5:28am On Oct 01, 2021
He must be Fulani white man
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by joyandfaith: 5:36am On Oct 01, 2021
If government builds more mental homes and hire more mental health professionals instead of building more prisons, crime rate will drop.
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by Newboss(m): 6:26am On Oct 01, 2021
sisisioge:
OMG! How did a sadist get into the UK police? Look how he cut a beautiful life short! Wow! How very sad!

UK police?

At least 50% of policemen in every country are saddists. It comes with the job.

You need to read about Canadian police from Canadian residents. Yeah, our sweet Canada.

Police na police. Imagine if they didn't bust this one, we no go even know wetin happen. Na wetin we know we fit use pass judgement. Most things are not known to us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by Bunmhi(f): 6:30am On Oct 01, 2021
omoyeni37:

Which area are you in oshogbo?
You wan come kidnap me bah? grin

1 Like

Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by Myhusband(m): 6:36am On Oct 01, 2021
Theunbothered:

How many people did the police kill on Tuesday? Or drug addict bandits?

continue the death comparison, how many lives have been lost carelessly in USA and UK within this year?
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by Theunbothered: 6:57am On Oct 01, 2021
Myhusband:

continue the death comparison, how many lives have been lost carelessly in USA and UK within this year?

In just 4 months bandits alone killed a quarter of the people who are murdered in the US and 9 times the number murdered in the UK.

This doesn't include other murders, robberies, cult deaths, and violence in the South East.

You read news like 50, 100, 300 people kidnapped or killed in a day and you're not ashamed.

Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by Decryptor(m): 7:18am On Oct 01, 2021
sisisioge:

He must be a descendant of Fufu-lany tribe.
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by WisdomHunter(m): 7:58am On Oct 01, 2021
Explorers:
Footage taken from a passing dashcam shows the 33-year-old stood on a pavement on Poynders Road in Clapham as Couzens, who was wearing handcuffs on his police belt, speaks to her.

The twisted Met Protection Officer can be seen producing his warrant card as he claimed Miss Everard had breached Covid restrictions.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10041217/Moment-killer-cop-stopped-Sarah-Everard-street.html

How white police got footage from passing vehicles cameras to get information is still a mystery to me
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by 6ixT8: 8:06am On Oct 01, 2021
Only God knew how many dastard act our suppose super cop and his ilks must have done.
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:07am On Oct 01, 2021
See police force wey dey work now. Thorough investigation
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by omoyeni37: 8:16am On Oct 01, 2021
Bunmhi:

You wan come kidnap me bah? grin
No now grin na the same oshogbo i dey live, ogo oluwa
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by akdjr(m): 8:21am On Oct 01, 2021
The pop will not call Boris Johnson to stop this act. The pop will not call Joe Biden to stop the constant killing in USA but he can sit in Rome and call out our president
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by papae1(m): 8:22am On Oct 01, 2021
Damn
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by Anieke77(m): 8:23am On Oct 01, 2021
benuejosh:
The UK is turning into something else. The last time it was some Igbo guys doing black market business with fuel.
how does this concern igbo nerd
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 01, 2021
DropsMic:

I don't give a bleep bro. What i care about is the thoroughness of the investigation nothing else and that's what I'm applauding them for. Unlike you i will never allow unnecessary hatred to blind me from seeing or saying the truth.. You really have a lot of carvings to do on yourself. if you ignore to do them you'll definitely end miserable like your father.

Do we even love ourselves?

It's so sad that you can't even comprehend why i said what i said.. Continue hating on people who doesn't give a Bleep whether you exist or not. Do not even applaud them when they do something impressive, It's very healthy for you.

Such a big word for an Anthropoid.

Werey

Who tell you say I hate them

You no dey reason like person

You dey react like baboon wey no see better food chop

You no dey inside my head but you dey talk say I hate them

Nonsense and vomit
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by faste: 8:40am On Oct 01, 2021
descarado:

We have so many sadists in the Nigerian police force.

The police hq will comfortably bury this matter without further investigation if fingers point towards one of them or outrightly deny it.

This man here will be seen by a team of psychologists and his life starting from childhood will be thoroughly examined and written down for study and teaching purposes in the future.

The WHY must be established by experts.
In Nigeria the reverse would be the case..everyone knows.
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by faste: 8:42am On Oct 01, 2021
benuejosh:
The UK is turning into something else. The last time it was some Igbo guys doing black market business with fuel.
Don't bring

your tribalism here!
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 01, 2021
Chochovini:
. I thougth I‘m the only one who‘s feeling their swag here. What an indept investigations and What a beauty wasted!

You didn't feel the swag of the white criminal.

Why?

Is it hatred?
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by faste: 8:45am On Oct 01, 2021
Bunmhi:
Is not like Nigerian Police are not competent or they don't know what to do. They just won't do it
they don't know what to do...you can't offer what you don't have.
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by faste: 8:47am On Oct 01, 2021
RPirez:

Wetin dis one dey talk?

Fear dem for doing a great job?

9ja pple and their foolish mentality sha... angry
I think he is applauding them.
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by faste: 8:49am On Oct 01, 2021
Judybash93:
This is probably not his first
I agree with you ,he should be probed further .

1 Like

Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by faste: 8:51am On Oct 01, 2021
cayorday89:
It's not about country wey dey work my brother, but human's inhumane attitude to humanity... If there was no evil in the first place those things won't be in CCTV won't be in place...
You would agree UK is an organised state.
Re: U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond by faste: 8:58am On Oct 01, 2021
thundafire:
See investigation as it looks interesting unlike in this Nigeria news of such for just die and police go arrest wrong person and accuse am
If it were Nigeria a whole community would have been ransacked?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng / Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio / 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.