Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Breaking!! Ijaw Areas, Oil Companies Must Vacate. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!! Ijaw Areas, Oil Companies Must Vacate. (1682 Views)

Vacate Government House Lokoja And Surrender To EFCC – Kogi Youth Tells Bello / Ijaw, Itsekiri Unite Against Oil Companies, 20 Years After Warri War / Breaking: FG Asks CJN Onnoghen To Vacate Office Over Asset Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking!! Ijaw Areas, Oil Companies Must Vacate. by BKayy: 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ijoh:

What does IYC mean?
It's Ijaw people Organizations.

Dey there.
Whatever
Re: Breaking!! Ijaw Areas, Oil Companies Must Vacate. by Ijoh(m): 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2021
BKayy:

Post the picture here Mr man.
Stop wasting DSS peoples time because I know they are reading this

Iv given you advice on the people to meet.
You think that Ijaw Republic Liberation Movement and Ijaw Renewal Movement
Are like Ipob and Yoruba freedom fighters, that will be arrested for asking for the rights of their people, and nothing will happen to Nigeria?
Ijaw takes care of the whole Nigeria with their crude oil.
If them fully, act that means Nigeria ends forever be that.

To an average Ijaw General Ditari is the Moses of the Ijaw people.
General Ditari believes that how can one be bribed with his or her own money.
All the largest Ijaw Nation leaders, are working with General Ditari and his militant forces.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking!! Ijaw Areas, Oil Companies Must Vacate. by AntiBMC(m): 3:39pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ijoh:

Not General Ditari.
He believes that Ijaw should not be bribed with their own money.
He has always should himself to love Ijaw other than money, this is why so many Ijaws believe in him and trust he and his soldiers, to help liberate them.

I hope so. Because that was how Asari came and succumbed to bribe. Tompolo also followed in Asari's footsteps.
Re: Breaking!! Ijaw Areas, Oil Companies Must Vacate. by Ijoh(m): 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
BKayy:

Nkọgheri.
Bla Bla Bla. So if one Musa Register under IYC, Hausa people are Ijaw.
No need to warn you because Oron people currently outnumber you drunks both in Nigeria and Outside.
They are even a major ethnic group in Southern Cameroon

Even the whole ibos are smaller than Ijaws. Kogi state alone, and also
Oyo state alone, is bigger than the whole 5 Ibo States, put together.
And Ijaw tribe, stretched straight, into more than 6 States, with many different local local governments in each of the States, without any other tribe getting into their centre,
You think it's easy for a tribe to stretch straight into more than 6 big States, without any other tribe, getting into your centre. Imo state, of 5300 km² with Anambra stare, of 4,800 km² joined together, is 10,100 km² Bayelsa state is 10,773 km² that means Bayelsa state alone, is 673 km² bigger than Imo and anambra state put together,and you say Ibos are more than Ijaw, how come?
Re: Breaking!! Ijaw Areas, Oil Companies Must Vacate. by Ijoh(m): 3:54pm On Sep 30, 2021
AntiBMC:

I hope so. Because that was how Asari came and succumbed to bribe. Tompolo also followed in Asari's footsteps.

Not General Ditari, he always says that, how can a person be bribed with his or her own money
And he always say Ijaw Republic or nothing else.
Re: Breaking!! Ijaw Areas, Oil Companies Must Vacate. by ilevic(m): 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2021
Nigeria has never been this divided... See what APC has done
Re: Breaking!! Ijaw Areas, Oil Companies Must Vacate. by Ijoh(m): 5:30pm On Sep 30, 2021
ilevic:
Nigeria has never been this divided... See what APC has done

You are right.
Re: Breaking!! Ijaw Areas, Oil Companies Must Vacate. by Onepeople: 5:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ijoh:

Oron people are under Ijaw Youth Council today, the President of Ijaw Youth Council Worldwide, Timothy Peter Igbifa is from same Obolo in Akwa-Ibom state.

The Ijaw National Affairs Commissioner, Patrick Erasmus, is from Andoni,
same Obolo.

This means that Ibom Republic is for Ibibio and Anang alone.
Peter igbifa is not from Adoni in rivers state again? Is adoni in akwa ibom state? Continue lying and believing your lies.
Re: Breaking!! Ijaw Areas, Oil Companies Must Vacate. by Ijoh(m): 5:44pm On Sep 30, 2021
Onepeople:
Peter igbifa is not from Adoni in rivers state again? Is adoni in akwa ibom state? Continue lying and believing your lies.

Timothy Peter Igbifa is from Eastern Obolo in Akwa-Ibom.
Re: Breaking!! Ijaw Areas, Oil Companies Must Vacate. by giftibo: 5:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
Go n listen to the recently King of Opobo that will explain to you that Opobo, Bonny Afam and Ndoki are all Ijaws he said it with his mouth and narrated the history but mumu like you will be online claimingeverywhere.
ekesol:

Rubbish you want to claim others territory as Ijaw?.
I:E
Opobo, Bonny, Afam, Ndoki?
You had better refrain from such suicidal act.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Ijaw Areas, Oil Companies Must Vacate. by Elliot2(m): 6:00pm On Sep 30, 2021
giftibo:
The leader of the Ijaw Renewal Movement and the Ijaw Republic Liberation Movement, General Ditari, have asked all oil companies to fully vacate the 18 Ijaw States, territories, and the Fct of the Ijaw Republic.

1.The West Ijaw State.

State Capital
Arogbo.

Comprising of Arogbo, Apoi, and parts of Furupagha clan.

2. Beni-Ebe State.
Comprising of Olodiama West
The rest of Furupagha clan, Gbaraun, Ukomu, and Egbema clan.

State Capital
Ajakurama.

3.Ware State.
Which carries the Ijaws of Gbaramatu clan, Ogbe-Ijoh clan, the Isaba clan, and the Ogulagha clan.

State Capital Ogbe-Ijoh.

4. Toru-Ebe State.
Which carries the Ijaw LGA of Burutu, Bomadi, and Patani LGA, the towns of Elemebiri, Asamabiri, Adagbabiri Ekperiware, Trofani, will join other of their Kabo clan towns, in Toru-Ebe state, and they are not in Eksa state.

State Capital Burutu.

5. Eksa state.
Which carries all Ijaws of Ekeremor and Sagbama LGA, atleast 50 towns.

State Capital.
Aleibiri the centre town of the Eksa people.

6.Koge State.
Which carries the 4 Ijaw clans of Kolokuma, Opokuma, Gbarain, and Ekpetiama. K+O+G+E
Over 40 towns.

State Capital Kaiama.

7.Oporoma State,
Which carries 73 towns of the towns in Southern Ijaw.

State capital Oporoma.

8. Southern Ijaw state.
Which carries the remaining 103 Southern Ijaw towns.

State capital.
Koluama.

9. Ogbia State.
Which carries all the towns of the Ogbia-Ijaw people.

State Capital Ogbia town.

10. Nembe State.
Which carries all the towns of the Nembe Ijaw people.

State Capital.
Nembe City.

11. Brass state. Which carries the Ijaw clans of Brass, and Akassa.

State Capital Akassa clan headquarters.

12.Central Ijaw state.
Which carries the Abua/Odual, and Engenni Ijaws,
State Capital
Abua.

13. Kalabari State.
Which comprises of the Asari Toru, Akuku Toru, and Degema LGA.

State Capital Buguma.

14. Wakirike State.
Which carries the LGA of Okrika Ogu/Bolo and parts of Port Harcourt city that belongs to the Wakirike (Okrika) people.

State Capital Okrika town.

15. Ibani State.
Which carries the 57 towns of Bonny LGA, and also the Opobo/Nkoro lga.

16. Obolo State.
Which carries the Andoni, Eastern Obolo and the Ibeno LGA.

State Capital. Okoroete.

17. Oro State.
Which Carries all the Oro people.
These Oro people got small LGA sharing pattern luck that was in Akwa-Ibom that other Ijaw areas where not privileged to have.
Oron are Obolo people, and Obolo are Ijaw people, and Oron are also under Ijaw Youth Council today.

State Capital,
Headquarters of the Oron-
People.

18. Aminadokiari (Ndoki) State.
Which Comprises, the whole Aminadokiari Ijaws.

State Capital Afam.

The Fct.
Is in the centre of Ijaw Republic. Carries the Ijaw clans of Epie, Atissa, Okordia, Buseni also Zarama.
All the Ijaws in the Ijaw Republic, are all under the Ijaw Youth Council IYC, Ijaw National Congress INC, and the Lovers of Ijaw Nation Organization, LINO.
The new Central dialect in the Ijaw Republic will be inclusive of all the 65 clans of the Ijaw Republic.
While each clan still have their different clans dialects, this will just be Central.

Forward this message to everywhere worldwide.
After the 30 days ultimatum, giving by the Ijaw Renewal Movement and the Ijaw Republic Liberation Movement that starts from September 25 to October 25 the destruction that will befall all oil company officials, after the 30 days ultimatum, if they refuse to leave will be extremely great.
General Ditari, seriously,warns all oil companies, to vacate these Ijaw Republic territories, before the expiry date of the ultimatum.
General Ditari also say that his speech should be forwarded everywhere, so that people who care for their relatives in these Ijaw Republic territories, will call them back home before this war.
The Ijaw tribe was unjustly Balkanized into more than 6 States, when all Ijaw territories share perfect boundaries with each other.
Every other areas mineral resources are for them alone, Zamfara and other Northern States gold are for them alone, the Limestone they use in doing cement, are for the people alone, the Quarry rock, they use in doing gravel for construction, are for their people alone, only Ijaw crude oil that is for everybody.
He also added that, the Ijaws who take bribe, it's little from their own money, they take from, and give to them, and how can a person be bribed with his or her own money.

To the Ijaw people.
General Ditari is exactly like the Moses of the Isrealites in the Bible.
They see General Ditari as the Moses of the Ijaw people.
(Quote) (Report) (Like) 2 Shares (Un-Share)

Long overdue! I am ready to fight and die for any cause that will see to the disintegration of this lugard's business idea.
Re: Breaking!! Ijaw Areas, Oil Companies Must Vacate. by Elliot2(m): 6:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ijoh:

Not General Ditari.
He believes that Ijaw should not be bribed with their own money.
He has always should himself to love Ijaw other than money, this is why so many Ijaws believe in him and trust he and his soldiers, to help liberate them.
Please, I would like to identify with the said general Ditari. I am from an oil producing community among the Gbaran Ubie oil and gas gathering project. I have long agreed to see our emancipation of the ijaw people from one Nigeria. That is why I am a staunch supporter of Biafra. Anything that has to do with the dissolution of this lugard's business idea has my support.
Re: Breaking!! Ijaw Areas, Oil Companies Must Vacate. by Ijoh(m): 6:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
Elliot2 IPOB:
Please, I would like to identify with the said general Ditari. I am from an oil producing community among the Gbaran Ubie oil and gas gathering project. I have long agreed to see our emancipation of the ijaw people from one Nigeria. That is why I am a staunch supporter of Biafra. Anything that has to do with the dissolution of this lugard's business idea has my support.

Go to the Ijaw Nation territories, and find the Ijaw Republic Liberation Movement members to talk to on it, not me.
Re: Breaking!! Ijaw Areas, Oil Companies Must Vacate. by Elliot2(m): 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ijoh:

Go to the Ijaw Nation territories, and find the Ijaw Republic Liberation Movement members to talk to on it, not me.
OK. You have nothing to fear bro. I am ijaw from bayelsa state. I am just hearing about this movement that is why I asked.

(1) (2) (Reply)

WHICH WAY NIGERIA? See What Abuja-kaduna Express Way Has Turned Into / Edo Non Be Lagos Crew: What Is The Situation Report? / Videos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Within 1999-2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.