Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Nigeria My Nation At 61. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria My Nation At 61. (264 Views)

New Year Day: President Tinubu To Address The Nation At 7am / June 12: President Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation At 7am On Democracy Day / President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria My Nation At 61. by Greyworld: 10:13pm On Sep 30, 2021
Behold Nigeria my Nation.

Where the Education of the next  Generation is placed on hold because of a re-run Election 
Now we all live  in constant  anticipation chaos and commotion.

In my greatest dissatisfaction, despite our cry for economic Diversification our Situation keeps nose diving in utter disorganization.

Everyday we hear fighting  Corruption, what about air, land, water contermination and Pollution?
Underemployment and under production?

Ethnic discrimination, sub standard infrastructure construction, ineffective resource Distribution and Allocation. Unjust social Stratification.

What about hyper chronic inflation and  back to back Recession, which has led to  Kidnapping and Banditary and school students abduction.
We can't forget the trauma which comes from being  a victim in such pitable and inhumane Condition.

We shouldn't forget student Victimization. poor welfare, deplorable  and  inadequate Accommodation.

Let's look at malpractice in Examination and Election. Failed rural and urban Electrification, inaccessible and deplorable road Transportation.

Should we talk about Boko Haram bombing,  Herds men / farmers Confrontation.
What about vehicle and traffic rule violation and the numerous tanker  Explosions.

Let's meet the  police with their haphazard  Investigation, Pressuring of the innocent citizens into confusion and unlawful Incarceration.

Military  and police brutality and Intimidation. Dwindling life expectancy and general economic depreciation and emotional depression.

It has indeed come to my Realization that Nigeria is a product  western Experimentation  and the  concept of one Nigeria a mere Expression with no literal Connotation.

But as a patriot  I can't call for a Discontinuation or Disintegration

But hear my Recommendation and suggestions ;
We require a solid institution for  Information Disemination and   Re- orientation.
A rigid  system  for  Rule implementation.
Maintainance of   effective inter personal, inter ethnic and  religious Communication to combat ethnic and religious  Division.

Employment of persons with valid Certification and of course Qualification in their areas of Specialization and not just based on  man-know-man Recommendation.

This is our little Contribution. Maybe amending a  Section or two of the Constitution might also bring a level of desired Satisfaction to calm the various secession Agitation.

I still look forward to a day when I shall proudly call  *NIGERIA MY NATION* and salute the leaders and that particular Administration of this wonderful FEDERATION in Admiration and say Congratulation we have gotten it RIGHT as a NATION.
Re: Nigeria My Nation At 61. by chatinent: 1:23am On Oct 01, 2021
There was a country.

(1) (Reply)

October 1st: Flying Flag, Is It Worth It? / No Sim For Under 18 In Nigeria / Emmanuel Ifeajuna Tried To Clean The Mess By Killing Ojukwu And Gowon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.