Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli (4488 Views)

Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 / Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother / DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by Munamoqel: 1:32am On Oct 01, 2021
I hope the match you have been trying hard to strike has now exploded .and you are now fulfilled .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by Rexwalters1: 1:37am On Oct 01, 2021
Munamoqel:
I hope the match you have been trying hard to strike has now exploded .and you are now fulfilled .
Senator has been relatively quiet, I believe he has heard the first crow of dawn, the chicken has finally come home to roost.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by udele1: 1:44am On Oct 01, 2021
Anambra people should take their revenge on him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by Nobody: 2:03am On Oct 01, 2021
Munamoqel:
stop spilling trash here on social media

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by vedaxcool(m): 2:24am On Oct 01, 2021
The big belch Abaribe lets out after consuming a heavy meal of human blood won't let him express his joy.
Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by hisgrace090: 2:27am On Oct 01, 2021
The most foolish insinuation ever.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by SweetiliciousD: 3:55am On Oct 01, 2021
Munamoqel:

When will you get tired spewing gibberish?

Most Distinguished Senator Enyi Abaribe is the voice of the voiceless..

Try harder.

Enyioha is whiter than white.
Biafra is here.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by Patriot9: 3:59am On Oct 01, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Try harder.

Biafra is here.
I don't get it. Where is the Biafra? In bloodbath?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by InHeaven(m): 4:00am On Oct 01, 2021
You yourself know you CAN NEVER get Biafra through this lunatic move. You all will just die for NOTHING.
SweetiliciousD:

Try harder.

Biafra is here.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by SweetiliciousD: 4:06am On Oct 01, 2021
InHeaven:
You yourself know you CAN NEVER get Biafra through this lunacy move. You all will just die for NOTHING.

Back to sender.

Biafra is here

Unity by force in this age an time!

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by SweetiliciousD: 4:08am On Oct 01, 2021
Patriot9:

We know the truth! Propaganda already expired and people know better.

Biafra is here

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by kingthreat(m): 4:49am On Oct 01, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Try harder.

Biafra is here.

Tell the foolish senator to better run his senatorship from Abia. Just like you are killing politicians in the East, just know that he automatically becomes a target in Abuja.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by TurnNewLeaf: 4:58am On Oct 01, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Back to sender.

Biafra is here

Unity by force in this age an time!
keep deceiving yourself
Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by FreedomArmy: 5:17am On Oct 01, 2021
Yes Buhari is fulfilled with the 50 people killed in southern Kaduna this week

4 Likes

Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by Emmanuel909090: 5:54am On Oct 01, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by helinues: 6:05am On Oct 01, 2021
Senator Abaribe has been representing Abia senatorial district for over a decade yet nothing tangible he has done for the people he is representing.

They would rather blame Tinubu for the dilapidated state of SE region

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by kcnwaigbo: 6:12am On Oct 01, 2021
Kudos to distinguished Senator Abaribe, the best Senator in the FRN

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by kcnwaigbo: 6:12am On Oct 01, 2021
helinues:
Senator Abaribe has been representing Abia senatorial district for over a decade yet nothing tangible he has done for the people he is representing.

The SE region is not dilapidated,if you want to see dilapidation go to Osun and Ekiti

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by helinues: 6:14am On Oct 01, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

The SE region is not dilapidated,if you want to see dilapidation go to Osun and Ekiti

True, main reason why Osun and Ekiti indigenes have been flocking to SE states to seek for greener pastures

10 Likes

Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by kcnwaigbo: 6:18am On Oct 01, 2021
helinues:

True, main reason why Osun and Ekiti indigenes have been flocking to SE states to seek for greener pastures
Osun and Ekiti are one of the poorest states in the country!! Remove the logs from your own eyes before looking for the scratch in anothers eyes

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by helinues: 6:20am On Oct 01, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

Osun and Ekiti are one of the poorest states in the country!! Remove the logs from your own eyes before looking for the scratch in anothers eyes

Why do you like to dribble backward, we are saying the same thing now.

After all, we know the poverty capital in Southern part of Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by Coldsperm: 6:50am On Oct 01, 2021
I think Buhari is also fulfilled for killing hundreds of thousands mostly Southerners, Igbos and Northern Christians since 2015 till date. Buhari no go die better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by Coldsperm: 6:52am On Oct 01, 2021
helinues:

Why do you like to dribble backward, we are saying the same thing now.

After all, we know the poverty capital in Southern part of Nigeria
The poverty capital of the South is Oyo for your information.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by Phiniter(m): 6:52am On Oct 01, 2021
I wonder what Abaribe is doing with matches... No lighter?
Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by helinues: 6:53am On Oct 01, 2021
Coldsperm:

grin grin cheesy

Which of the P&P did you just arrive from?

1 Like

Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by funkekemi(f): 6:54am On Oct 01, 2021
Patriot9:

what concerns biafra in this ,go and tell your paymasters that no matter what happens, we are solidly behind ipob and there will be no election in anambra period

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by joyandfaith: 6:57am On Oct 01, 2021
helinues:

Have you been in that area and interacted with people?
I am just curious.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by joyandfaith: 6:58am On Oct 01, 2021
Coldsperm:

What is your source?
Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by Minjim: 6:58am On Oct 01, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

We know the truth! Propaganda already expired and people know better.

Biafra is here
Wake up fool!
Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by Emergingnation(m): 6:59am On Oct 01, 2021
InHeaven:
[s]You yourself know you CAN NEVER get Biafra through this lunacy move. You all will just die for NOTHING[/s].
Says chronic Fulani herdsman terrorist,

Unity begging stunts..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by helinues: 6:59am On Oct 01, 2021
joyandfaith:

Have you been in that area and interacted with people?
I am just curious.

I have never been to Ebonyi state before but I always read about the development from the state.

I do not have to be in Abia before knowing how dilapidated the state is. Aferall, most of you people have never been to Lagos state before yet you know the happenings there more than the indigenes

4 Likes

Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by joyandfaith: 7:00am On Oct 01, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

Have you been to osun and ekiti?
It is like politicians have used brains of most youths to fry gaari. They keep fighting over irrelevancies.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Destabilise Nigeria - DSS Tells Buhari / The Moment APC National Secretary Iyiola Omisore Was Chased Out Of INEC Office / Help! They are burying northerners oil tankers inside ground in enugu (pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.