Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Revealed: The True Identity Of Unknown Gunmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed: The True Identity Of Unknown Gunmen (2116 Views)

The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction / Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha / Uche Mefor Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Being In Control Of Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed: The True Identity Of Unknown Gunmen by ConqueredWest: 2:41am On Oct 01, 2021
There are 2 types of Unknown Gunmen.

The first one is made up of people against security personnel for their unlawful killings and extortions just like Robin Hood of Old. They avoid civilian casualties as much as possible and have so far been successful in avoiding civilian casualties.

The second one is made up of political thugs recruited by Nigerian security agencies on behalf of anti Biafra politicians who desperately seek political power in Igboland and see IPOB stance on election boycott as a threat to their ambition. This group kill civilians and to implicate the first group, kills security personnel as cover up.

APC are the ones behind this Political Unknown Gunmen which is different from the real Unknown Gunmen that avoids civilian casualties.

The aim is to cause chaos until 2 things happen;

1) State of Emergency and deployment of military personnel to help rig election.

2) Election boycott is canceled to help pave way for Hope Uzodinma type of supreme court victories all over southern Nigeria starting with SE.

4 Likes

Re: Revealed: The True Identity Of Unknown Gunmen by Minjim: 3:26am On Oct 01, 2021
Mumu dey smell. So it's only in the SE that we have secessionist?

Why aren't the FG doing same in other regions?

A dog that's destined for destruction can never heed the hunter's whistle

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed: The True Identity Of Unknown Gunmen by Emeka71(m): 3:35am On Oct 01, 2021
That is not good enough anyway Happy independence Nigeria courtesy www 9jatotalfactsdotwordpress. com don't forget to change the dot to . in your browser. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revealed: The True Identity Of Unknown Gunmen by CXLVII: 3:39am On Oct 01, 2021
[s]
ConqueredWest:

The first one is made up of people against security personnel for their unlawful killings and extortions just like Robin Hood of Old. They avoid civilian casualties as much as possible and have so far been successful in avoiding civilian casualties.

The second one is made up of political thugs recruited by Nigerian security agencies on behalf of anti Biafra politicians who desperately seek political power in Igboland and see IPOB stance on election boycott as a threat to their ambition. This group kill civilians and to implicate the first group, kills security personnel as cover up.

APC are the ones behind this Political Unknown Gunmen which is different from the real Unknown Gunmen that avoids civilian casualties.

1) State of Emergency and deployment of military personnel to help rig election.

2) Election boycott is canceled to help pave way for Hope Uzodinma type of supreme court victories all over southern Nigeria starting with SE.

[/s]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed: The True Identity Of Unknown Gunmen by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:47am On Oct 01, 2021
I kinda agree at least 90% of me agrees

4 Likes

Re: Revealed: The True Identity Of Unknown Gunmen by zeenaman: 5:39am On Oct 01, 2021
Nobody should give you people attention any more. You should be allowed to enjoy the dividend of your irresponsibility. You see Buhari is quiet about you guys now, you will make up soon but it will be too late. We all warned you, but irrational hatred blinded you. You will soon find yourselves in IDP camps across the country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed: The True Identity Of Unknown Gunmen by Tomek09(m): 6:14am On Oct 01, 2021
[s]
zeenaman:
Nobody should give you people attention any more. You should be allowed to enjoy the dividend of your irresponsibility. You see Buhari is quiet about you guys now, you will make up soon but it will be too late. We all warned you, but irrational hatred blinded you. You will soon find yourselves in IDP camps across the country
[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed: The True Identity Of Unknown Gunmen by Tomek09(m): 6:14am On Oct 01, 2021
[s]
Tajbol4splend:
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revealed: The True Identity Of Unknown Gunmen by helinues: 6:16am On Oct 01, 2021
Wait oo, me I get questions for the Ipobians.

All the criminals that was released by Igbos from prison and cell, have they all secure a job at oil company, working now at bank, or they are into real estate?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed: The True Identity Of Unknown Gunmen by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:20am On Oct 01, 2021
ConqueredWest:

Everybody knows the second one are fulani which are doing all the dirty work I do not believe it is only politicians. This is their Tactics of trying to conquer the southern part of Nigeria. Happy failure day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed: The True Identity Of Unknown Gunmen by Olatomiwami(m): 6:23am On Oct 01, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Because 2 of u are UGMs,u can only fool yourselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revealed: The True Identity Of Unknown Gunmen by Olatomiwami(m): 6:25am On Oct 01, 2021
zeenaman:

iDP must remain where madness reigns.SE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed: The True Identity Of Unknown Gunmen by Fejoku: 6:29am On Oct 01, 2021
ConqueredWest:

You're right. The DSS thinks they can steal their way through and cause SE people to turn against themselves. It's an old trick in the book of conquest. We know it very well. They're just wasting their time. We are well prepared for them.
God Bless MNK
God Bless ESN
God Bless IPOB
God Bless Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: The True Identity Of Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 01, 2021
ConqueredWest:

Trash

People that calls themselves christian full of hatred and bitterness.

God forbid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed: The True Identity Of Unknown Gunmen by Alitair(m): 6:58am On Oct 01, 2021
helinues:

All the criminals that was released by Igbos from prison and cell, have they all secure a job at oil company, working now at bank, or they are into real estate?

They are free and I believe that is the first step before Oil job or real estate investment.

4 Likes

Re: Revealed: The True Identity Of Unknown Gunmen by Alitair(m): 7:09am On Oct 01, 2021
OP you have made some sense here. Gunmen are a norm before election in Nigeria and I can understand if you say they are Party sponsored.

The truth is that the UNKNOWN GUNMEN began something they never knew would escalate beyond their imagination. Even though the onslaught is massive, I think the time is right.

Olatomiwami:

zeenaman:
IDP is a trend in the Northern part of the country. The major IDP location is Lake Chad and that is because the 2millon IDPs are from the states around the Lake Chad. Is the IDP camp a new tactics the Terrorists want to use for infiltration?

3 Likes

Re: Revealed: The True Identity Of Unknown Gunmen by Simdyofficial(f): 7:10am On Oct 01, 2021
helinues:

all the graduates from Nigeria universities , are they all employed now? Answer this first- then an IPOB member will answer yours

1 Like

Re: Revealed: The True Identity Of Unknown Gunmen by funkekemi(f): 7:15am On Oct 01, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Trash

God forbid.
ikpu nne gi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed: The True Identity Of Unknown Gunmen by Elliot2(m): 7:48am On Oct 01, 2021
zeenaman:
Naijpig

1 Like

Re: Revealed: The True Identity Of Unknown Gunmen by ConqueredWest: 10:20am On Oct 01, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

APC thinks Igbos can be fooled.
Re: Revealed: The True Identity Of Unknown Gunmen by ConqueredWest: 10:21am On Oct 01, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Everybody knows the second one are fulani which are doing all the dirty work I do not believe it is only politicians. This is their Tactics of trying to conquer the southern part of Nigeria. Happy failure day.

Their plan to repeat another supreme court victory has failed in Anambra state
Re: Revealed: The True Identity Of Unknown Gunmen by ConqueredWest: 10:24am On Oct 01, 2021
Alitair:
OP you have made some sense here. Gunmen are a norm before election in Nigeria and I can understand if you say they are Party sponsored.

The truth is that the UNKNOWN GUNMEN began something they never knew would escalate beyond their imagination. Even though the onslaught is massive, I think the time is right.?

APC plan to win through chaos is dead on arrival
Re: Revealed: The True Identity Of Unknown Gunmen by Notasyouthink: 10:32am On Oct 01, 2021
ConqueredWest:

You just nailed it correctly! What you said is the truth and nothing but the truth.
We the sane and intelligent knows this that why we always demolish the lies of oyigboupdate and udele1.

I know that oyigboupdate and udele1 is working hand in hand with the second group of gunmen you mentioned that is why he is always the first to post pictures and videos of these heinous crimes.

1 Like

Re: Revealed: The True Identity Of Unknown Gunmen by ConqueredWest: 10:35am On Oct 01, 2021
Notasyouthink:
You just nailed it correctly! What you said is the truth and nothing but the truth.
We the sane and intelligent knows this that why we always demolish the lies of oyigboupdate and udele1.

I know that oyigboupdate and udele1 is working hand in hand with the second group of gunmen you mentioned that is why he is always the first to post pictures and videos of these heinous crimes.

Their days of causing chaos just to discredit IPOB are numbered
Re: Revealed: The True Identity Of Unknown Gunmen by ConqueredWest: 4:04pm On Oct 01, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Trash

God forbid.

Nigeria's life is on life support.

Get ready to be addressed as an Oduduwa
Re: Revealed: The True Identity Of Unknown Gunmen by udele1: 5:21pm On Oct 01, 2021
RUBBISH.

Just watch these to videos and you will know who is responsible for the killing in Anambra and Igboland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9_K_9aMzdM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tEhiJkVO9M
Re: Revealed: The True Identity Of Unknown Gunmen by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Trash

God forbid.

Otu nne gi!!!

Simplyleo, shameless cheap paid agent

1 Like

Re: Revealed: The True Identity Of Unknown Gunmen by piyoo91: 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2021
Fejoku:

You're right. The DSS thinks they can steal their way through and cause SE people to turn against themselves. It's an old trick in the book of conquest. We know it very well. They're just wasting their time. We are well prepared for them.
God Bless MNK
God Bless ESN
God Bless IPOB
God Bless Biafra
sometimes I just keep wondering how you Igbos reason, seriously you must be a mumu man
Re: Revealed: The True Identity Of Unknown Gunmen by Fejoku: 6:29pm On Oct 01, 2021
piyoo91:
sometimes I just keep wondering how you Igbos reason, seriously you must be a mumu man
Your brain is made of up rancid nono which is why I'm not in doubt at your reasoning.
Re: Revealed: The True Identity Of Unknown Gunmen by SensetionalGoal(m): 6:46pm On Oct 01, 2021
Olatomiwami:

To be candid with you, there will not be any idp anywhere in Igbo land...

The thing is Igbos are tired of the fall state and want to go their own way why not oblarge them for Christ sake...

Why is it too difficult for buhari to do right thing, you quickly branded them IPOB terrorists group without round table discussion to even determine what prompted their actions

IPOB means indigenous people in other words the whole of South East and South south are terrorists right?

1 Like

Re: Revealed: The True Identity Of Unknown Gunmen by Phiniter(m): 6:53pm On Oct 01, 2021
see

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Guilty Of Destruction Of Oba Of Lagos Palace - Ohanneze / See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu / Peter Obi In Gombe State: Security Struggling To Contain Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.