Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Nigeria Receives Last Batch Of A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Receives Last Batch Of A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft (24249 Views)

Second Bach Of A-29 Super Tucano Fighter Aircrafts Depart US For Nigeria / First Batch Of A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft Departs USA For Nigeria / A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft Project On Course For Delivery As Scheduled. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Receives Last Batch Of A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by Mynd44: 5:25am On Oct 01, 2021
The new arrivals are part of a deal comprising 12 A-29 Super Tucano Turboprop aircraft from the United States to boost the capacity of the Nigerian Air Force.

Nigeria Receives Last Batch Of A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft

The new arrivals are part of a deal comprising 12 A-29 Super Tucano Turboprop aircraft from the United States to boost the capacity of the Nigerian Air Force.

Nigeria has received the last batch of A-29 Super Tucano turboprop aircraft manufactured in the United States for the country’s Air Force to support combat operations against armed groups.

The last batch of six Super Tucano aircraft landed at Mallam Aminu Kano International on Wednesday, Sept. 29, after departing U.S. Moody Air Force in mid September, leapfrogging through several stops enroute Nigeria.

The aircraft arrived about two months after the first batch of six aircraft in desert and jungle camouflage scheme alongside a Donier support aircraft arrived at Kano Airport on July 22, 2021.

U.S. Department of Defense officials attended the induction ceremony of the last batch in late August at the Presidential Air Fleet Apron, Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja.

“This ceremony symbolizes the strength of our unique partnership and underscores the value of training and working together,” said Gen. Jeff Harrigian, U.S. Air Forces in Europe-Air Forces Africa commander.

The A-29 Super Tucano is considered a reliable and cost-effective solution for basic and advanced combat flight training, close air support operations, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR), armed overwatch, counterinsurgency, and irregular warfare.

In 2018, Embraer Defense, Security and Sierra Nevada Corporation were awarded the contract to manufacture and deliver 12 A-29 Super Tucano to the Nigerian Air Force.

The deal followed payment for the aircraft and support services by the Nigerian government from the security intervention fund withdrawn from the country’s Excess Crude Account (ECA).

The aircraft will be stationed at the Air Force base in Kainji, Niger State, North-central Nigeria where support facilities have been constructed after a $36.1 million contract to the US Army Corps of Engineers, Europe District.
https://humanglemedia.com/nigeria-receives-last-batch-of-a-29-super-tucano-aircraft/

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Receives Last Batch Of A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:26am On Oct 01, 2021
Very Good One.

Nigeria will win this war and all her enemies will be out to shame.

God bless Nigeria

kennyz247:
apc achievements
But your PDP you have been supporting for 16 wasted years looted, stole and shared the money meant for this same jets among themselves.
At the period Boko Haram they brought to our darling nation was in their infancy.
They would have been flushed out since over a decade ago, but for wia,
Looters decided to steal and destroy.
Your evil party of corruption and wickedness couldn't buy just one of this jets at a time our nation made the highest profits in Oil revenue! shocked
Shame on all supporters of criminals in this nation.
Posterity will judge us all.

It will be an achievements when you start reading about how the terrorists in Nigeria are being brought down on their knees.
Evil deaths await everyone Involved in all the violence in our darling nation.

We Rise!

vedaxcool:
grin When Nigeria was thriving according to the displaced looters of Nigeria, the air force did not acquire a single fighting craft they rather shared $2.1 B in winning an election rather than bolstering the military to fight off BH and repel any intending adversary.

We will get there, PMB has set a foundation to build on, future presidents will have to continue with the gradual modernization of our military.
Wow!
You are so in our mind.
And we are 100% sure you never saw our post before you made yours!

It is always good and refreshing to see we still have reasonable and sensible members like you on this forum.
God bless your parents for giving us a King like you.

For all the children of hate, frustrations and perdition castigating sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians that voted out their party of corruption and evil,
Na Amadioha go give una headbutt one by one tongue tongue

Sane Nigerians,
Read how the money meant for this same thing was spent and shared by PDP, the party of evil and corruption on our next post below..........

39 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigeria Receives Last Batch Of A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by Mowoe(m): 5:26am On Oct 01, 2021
Thumbs up to the airforce. They can now 'mistakenly' kill more innocent civilians at once instead of killing them in batches.

temitope27:
u will actually be among the innocent citizen that will be killed

And how's it my fault that you're too stupid to understand sarcasm? Am I supposed to be blamed for your cognitive misfortunes?

omokab:
One of the enemy enemies of this country has been sited sighted. You You're only happy when you hear bad news about Nigeria. Nigeria shall be great again.

If Nigeria was working, you'd have been able to afford basic education. Now piss off my mentions sir.

omokab:
mumu ! You don't need to tell me all this these because you can't even defeat me when writing a good English. Upload your waec result so that we can see what you score scored in English language. The only thing I know with your likes is just simple.' You are one of the enemies of this country and you shall be judged accordingly.

You can continue embarrassing yourself if it pleases your pay masters.

SHALOM

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Receives Last Batch Of A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by Nobody: 5:26am On Oct 01, 2021
Bokoharam last batch of machineries has finally arrived cheesy

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Receives Last Batch Of A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by prezee1: 5:26am On Oct 01, 2021
Na today them dey buy am?, Thing dem go still loan/gift to BokoHaram

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Receives Last Batch Of A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by phransix2: 5:26am On Oct 01, 2021
Ok
Re: Nigeria Receives Last Batch Of A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by Blitzerz: 5:27am On Oct 01, 2021
N
Re: Nigeria Receives Last Batch Of A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by OfficialGaGa(m): 5:27am On Oct 01, 2021
Omo chief Zombie of Nairaland dey on a roll as usual... mad people everywhere....

Show me which serious minded country wen dey fight terrorist or internal terrorism with these aircraft...

we all know say Boko Haram go soon receive their first batch of jets base on logistics

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Receives Last Batch Of A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by hisexcellency34: 5:27am On Oct 01, 2021
After all Boko Haram terrorists have 'surrendered' 'repented and granted 'amnesty'

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Receives Last Batch Of A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by TechCapon(m): 5:27am On Oct 01, 2021
If it will help restore sanity in the East I'll be happy. Buhari should deploy just one Super Tucano to anambra. I assure you that peace will be restored in the state

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Receives Last Batch Of A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by Blitzerz: 5:27am On Oct 01, 2021
post=106330650:
Very Good One.
Nigeria will win this war and all her enemies will be out to shame.
God bless Nigeria
full time job

16 Likes

Re: Nigeria Receives Last Batch Of A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:27am On Oct 01, 2021
God bless our darling Daddy for this good decision about these jets.
A man after God's heart.

Sane honest and hardworking Nigerians,
Do not be surprised to still see some online miscreants wail on this very good thing for our beloved country.
Any positive and good news always make dem wail and cry till they quench.
If it is news about terrorists bombing innocent Nigerians now, you will see those swines happy, laughing and making fun.
Awon werey 100%
Anyways, there tears is our happiness.
The evil, Blood, tears and sorrow they always pray to read about our darling nation will be at their doorsteps soon.

Kala kan tins

Cc : Vedaxcool

How the money meant for this same thing was spent and shared by PDP. the party of evil and corruption below.
God punish each and every politicians that have looted from our national treasury, no matter the party they are...

Sane members of Nairaland,
Here you have it.........

May all politicians that have stolen from our national treasury never end well in life, along with those supporting them.....no matter the party they are.

Some Bunch of foolish hypocrites,
never do well in life, swines supporting the evil party that took our country 100 years back and coming back to curse, insult and castigate sane , honest and hardworking Nigerians that voted their criminals out of power.

For anyone that has insulted over 15 million Nigerians that voted out PDP, may you never end well in life.

Only those of you that respect our votes and political affiliation as we respect your votes and choice will escape this wrath.

Some ignoramus will never see where and how they hurl insults on Sane and reasonable members here on a daily basis,
but they will quickly jump at such members post when they reply 1% of such insult.
Shaking upadan like a hen beaten by rain!
Bunch of hypocrites.

Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians got tired of the way our country was heading to destruction at the speed of light back in.2015.
The first time in the history of our country that an incumbent president lost an election despite the BILLIONS OF DOLLARS they wasted.
Just one of them (opolo eyes) bought jewelries worth $40 Million dollars, money that could have changed the lives of all the poor people lives in your village, towns and cities for the very best.
And you are here castigating us for voting such criminals out of power?
Shame on you and your ilks, supporters of criminals!!

The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia.
We believe you and PDP believes Nigerians have short memories.
For those who may have forgotten,
kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with us that what happened in our country before 2015 was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do. 
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? 
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M 
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money? 
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on.
The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening.

God bless our darling President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless all sane, hardworking Nigerians.
Slow and steady we will get there.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.
God bless Nigeria.

IT COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE!!
Many of these wailers would have been eating from the dustbin by now with long neck like ostriches! cool

Buhari is going into his 6th year as a President, and he and his Vice have not even purchased a single bicycle for themselves, while a certain President and Vice President went on to established private universities when they were in power, while all the federal universities all over Nigeria was on strike!!
God punish you all castigating millions of people that voted out such evil men, if you refused to stay in your lane.
You can quote this post , so Nairalanders can know who you are!

Yebosola:
God bless u abundantly, your ink will never dry,
all of us can't sleep with our head place same ways,
we can't b so daft and b playing ostrich,
may we not see the years of the locust ever again.
Who ever want to take us back to Egypt, will b perished in the red sea. Ase wa. grin grin grin

AMEN AMEN AMEN.

TroubleMaker47:
[/b] for president 2023 cheesy
How come we are just seeing this?
Lol cheesy,
We are with [b]STARBOY
come 2023.
Politics is never our thingy
A New and Better Nigeria is all we want.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigeria Receives Last Batch Of A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by ILoveDemMANNA: 5:28am On Oct 01, 2021
Beautiful.
All terrorists in my country must die today today. cool

Blitzerz:
full time job
I have been noticing for a long time now.
If dem MANNA don't comment on a topic,
Is it that you wailers can never make a comment on the topic of discussion?
Are you saying you have nothing up there to contribute if you don't see some members comment?
That is a sign of you stalking online people that are better than you in all ramifications.
No 2 ways about too.
Sho shocked

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Receives Last Batch Of A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by PrinceOfLagos: 5:28am On Oct 01, 2021
Innocent civilians are in trouble
Re: Nigeria Receives Last Batch Of A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by kingthreat(m): 5:28am On Oct 01, 2021
Boko Haram, Bandits, IPOB una go collect.
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Receives Last Batch Of A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by RPirez: 5:28am On Oct 01, 2021
What have they been able to achieve with the first batch? angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Receives Last Batch Of A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by greenie77: 5:29am On Oct 01, 2021
Going by what has been happening, will the acquisition make a difference?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Receives Last Batch Of A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by Nobody: 5:30am On Oct 01, 2021
good

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Receives Last Batch Of A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by chigoziri2403(m): 5:30am On Oct 01, 2021
As if it would solve the insecurity

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Receives Last Batch Of A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by loveth360(f): 5:30am On Oct 01, 2021
Terrorist country

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Receives Last Batch Of A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:31am On Oct 01, 2021
Bighead9:

The new jets will be used to wipe out IPOB Talibans cheesy
Gbam!
Along with Boko Haram, Bandits, unknown gunmen, evil and sponsored ones among the herdsmen and all the online swines supporting their killings and murders of innocent Nigerians.

omokab:
One of the enemy of this country has been sited. You only happy when you hear bad news about Nigeria. Nigeria shall be great again.
You even have time replying them.
All the enemies of Nigeria,
That have been praying for war,,
All because some corrupt politicians are sponsoring them in order to come back to power again to continue where they stopped will be put to shame las las.

kingthreat:
Boko Haram, Bandits, IPOB una go collect.
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.
Gbamsolutely!
Dem go collect till dem peme,
On a Kala Kan levels

Meanwhile, cheesy wink cheesy

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Receives Last Batch Of A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by ILoveDemMANNA: 5:31am On Oct 01, 2021
loveth360:
Terrorist country
This boy is in sifia pains already.
Afraid don dey catch him.and him goons.
Ndooooo grin grin grin grin

Let me increase the volumes for their ears �

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Receives Last Batch Of A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by Freelane33(m): 5:32am On Oct 01, 2021
Dear nigeria government thanks for receiving the last batch and not the first batch . I know right from inception that we always come last when it’s comes to good things or not be founded . It’s not really our faults but our faults .God bless nigeria and it people . God bless me too amen

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Receives Last Batch Of A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:37am On Oct 01, 2021
Freelane33:
Dear nigeria government thanks for receiving the last batch and not the first batch . I know right from inception that we always come last when it’s comes to good things or not be founded . It’s not really our faults but our faults .God bless nigeria and it people . God bless me too amen
God bless you and yours.
God bless your parents for giving us a King like you.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.
Once more,, God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Receives Last Batch Of A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:39am On Oct 01, 2021
Blitzerz:
full time job
Your big brothers here that tried to be posting like dem MANNA pre 2015 and 2019.
We tell dem say na hunger go wire am of dem wan dey post like us.
All of dem don disappear now.
Better dey ya lane, make u no follow.

If you want to be posting like dem MANNA,
Make sure say ur belle strong o.
Ordinary face no do am.
No be seresere.
We make money in foreign currencies doing for years now.
Online business is the new Gold.

@topic,
this story just made our day.
All terrorists in Nigeria MUST DIE.
That is certainly certain..
Go's punish all terrorists.

We Rise!

kennyz247:
apc achievements
But your PDP you have been supporting for 16 wasted years looted, stole and shared the money meant for this same jets among themselves.
At the period Boko Haram they brought to our darling nation was in their infancy.
They would have been flushed out since over a decade ago, but for wia,
Looters decided to steal and destroy.
They couldn't buy just one of this jets at a time our nation made the highest profits in Oil revenue! shocked
Shame on all supporters of criminals in this nation.
Posterity will judge us all.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Receives Last Batch Of A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by kennyz247(m): 5:41am On Oct 01, 2021
apc achievements,still no positive impact Nigerian security....
no bi juju be ds

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Receives Last Batch Of A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by mu2sa2: 5:41am On Oct 01, 2021
Ipob, boko haram, bandits, esn, iswap, militants una go hear wehn.
God bless our dear native land of Nigeria and decimate her detractors.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Receives Last Batch Of A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by vedaxcool(m): 5:42am On Oct 01, 2021
grin When Nigeria was thriving according to the displaced looters of Nigeria, the air force did not acquire a single fighting craft they rather shared $2.1 B in winning an election rather than bolstering the military to fight off BH and repel any intending adversary.

We will get there, PMB has set a foundation to build on, future presidents will have to continue with the gradual modernization of our military.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Receives Last Batch Of A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by timesup234: 5:42am On Oct 01, 2021
Terrorist in trouble. Bubu coming to crush them all. Great Nigeria!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Receives Last Batch Of A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by ehinmowo: 5:43am On Oct 01, 2021
RPirez:
What have been able to achieve with the first batch? angry

One shot down by "bandit", three needs servicing, the other two are used to protect Aso Rock

This is my hypothetical answer. But don't be surprised if the real answer is similar to this.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Receives Last Batch Of A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by megacity: 5:44am On Oct 01, 2021
Nigeria does not need Tucano aircrafts. Remember the aim is not to bomb foreign enemies but Nigerian citizens

What Nigeria needs is peace

A smart C-in-C would have negotiated with the bandits and the agitators, use the money spent on the Tucano aircrafts to settle them in exchange for surrender of their weapons and agitation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Nigeria ‘lost’ Hundreds Of Generals To Early Retirement / FG Approves $403m Loan For 4 APC Governors (lagos, Rivers, Ogun & Osun) / Aisha Buhari and Dolapo Osibanjo Visit Ilorin Government House (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.