Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,683 members, 7,851,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:34 PM

Nigeria @ 61 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria @ 61 (136 Views)

Full List Of The 61 Senators That Endorsed Ahmed Lawan For Senate President / Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years / How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria @ 61 by idrisaa951(m): 5:39am On Oct 01, 2021
I would like to use this opportunity to congratulate my fellow Nigerians as we clock 61.

We're not yet there but we are on the path of greatness.

The country is facing a lot of challenges ranging from insecurities, poverty, lack of food security, corruption, ineptitudes of our leaders and disunity amongst Nigerians etc. All these have been affecting the progress of the country.

Dear Nigerians, I know we are all frustrated but remember, Nigeria is the only place or country we have, our leaders come and go, and as such our loyalty should be to Nigeria first and do all we can in our little ways to better the country.

Nigeria is 61.
Congratulations Nigeria
Congratulations Nigerians.
������������

���
Idris Abdul Ahmed

Re: Nigeria @ 61 by orikoku: 5:42am On Oct 01, 2021
What have she achieve @ 61?

(1) (Reply)

Will Nigeria Ever Be Great? | Ep. 29 / Tight Security As National Assembly Awaits Buhari For 2022 Budget Presentation / How Abia Hoa Compromised Investigative Panel Reports On N200m Finance Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.