Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) (66098 Views)

Viral Tigers Living Next To SA Preschool Released Into The Wild (PICS) / Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator / 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by Limassol(m): 6:07am On Oct 03, 2021
TMKsouth:

Who's "everyone here"? Did u do a survey? Details please.

So u the only brave one to "say it to my face" out of 2.7 million members on this forum?
you have been told severally and by different people, albeit indirectly. Your problem is you seem to be incapable of reading between lines, and that my friend, may be your undoing. At the end of the day,You should always keep in mind that your nationalistic propaganda here won't see the light of day, it will be a fruitless endeavour.
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by TMKsouth: 8:10am On Oct 03, 2021
Limassol:
you have been told severally and by different people, albeit indirectly. Your problem is you seem to be incapable of reading between lines, and that my friend, may be your undoing. At the end of the day,You should always keep in mind that your nationalistic propaganda here won't see the light of day, it will be a fruitless endeavour.

I see the effects of yesterday's palm wine are still active. I said let's talk on Tuesday.

Still waiting for my threads where I bash other African countries.

1 Like

Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by Limassol(m): 8:24am On Oct 03, 2021
TMKsouth:

I see the effects of yesterday's palm wine are still active. I said let's talk on Tuesday.

i don't drink alcohol, i told you that yesterday. But it seems you are the type that only choose to belive what they want. In that case, you need help.

1 Like

Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by Limassol(m): 8:28am On Oct 03, 2021
TMKsouth:

I have no talks with you, to me you are just a random nuisance online. Besides, are you out of your f**king tree? Reread the garbage you typed and tell me if it makes sense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abiola, 21-Year-Old Nigerian Medical Doctor (Photos) / The Rate At Which Secondary School Students Have Sex / Meet The Hottest Girls In Bells University (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.