Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) (66128 Views)

Viral Tigers Living Next To SA Preschool Released Into The Wild (PICS) / Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator / 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by Paulo3ree(m): 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2021
That seems purposeful
Probably that creche isn't supposed to be there in the first place
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by AfonjaConehead: 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2021
Caged
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by AfonjaConehead: 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
See how large they are
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by TMKsouth: 2:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
theTranscriber:

what does a lion have have that a bear doesn't?
don't laugh at your own material

you're actually dumber than I thought
obesitycheesy

You're the one who was supposed to come up with a distinctive orca character, but in true Pinky fashion u mentioned u love them coz they have "sharp teeth" - just like all other wild animals undecided. So I'm laughing at your stupid material actually. Where's Boko Haram boarding schools when one needs them?
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by Hongkongfukid(m): 2:09pm On Oct 02, 2021
iamyemiakins:
The idiotic tiger owners turned a wild animal to a domestic animal in a very delicate zone with kids around.

I hope all the people around there have shotguns tho, if I was staying around there any little trespassing from the tigers will get them gunned down asap.

That is If you see them coming

1 Like

Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by TMKsouth: 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2021
GeneralPula:

Always be straight forward ma G

Human right will not touch the white people in SA cuz they make the laws and they control the country..

Such laws are only meant for the blacks SA / Slaves..

Ok - your dumb comment has been registered and receipt issued.

2 Likes

Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by AfonjaConehead: 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
Not gud
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by LeSudAfricaine: 2:36pm On Oct 02, 2021
theTranscriber:
how come you always find a way to quote me? cheesy
that stupid?
You live and breathe South Africa grin
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by Babalola0920: 2:38pm On Oct 02, 2021
Ok
Me go get my shakabullar ready next time dey approaches na die die die
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by KingCold: 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2021
GeneralPula:

Always be straight forward ma G

Human right will not touch the white people in SA cuz they make the laws and they control the country..

Such laws are only meant for the blacks SA / Slaves..
You haven't even figured out how to use a toilet yet, open defecator grin

1 Like

Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by KingCold: 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2021
LeSudAfricaine:
You live and breathe South Africa grin
He really does grin

1 Like

Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by KingCold: 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2021
GeneralPula:

The idiotic tiger owners are white in South Africa..

They control the country..
What does controlling a country mean exactly? last time I checked The ruling party is black, the cabinet is black, the policy makers are black..
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by Exodora: 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
Could remember some years back when my uncle was in SA , he saw a snake boom he smarched the head thinking he was in Nigeria unknown to him that it was somebody's pet na so my uncle buy case .
Na run him run leave SA for them .
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by KingCold: 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2021
GeneralPula:

SA is the weirdest country in Africa..

They’re not normal at all..
Says someone from the capital of pooping in public and the headquarters of boiling your own mothers for money rituals, where the white man is worshipped like a deity. Your country is the one that's abnormal stupid.

1 Like

Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by pacespot(m): 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
See as the tiger stand up like a human being
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by Incredible128: 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
But some lawyers are very foolish o! Y would u even want to defend such case? No b everything suppose b about money na! undecided undecided cry

1 Like

Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by TurnnewIeaf: 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

Which defeated troll is this, using a new account? Show your face!
go to a south African forum, if there is none then create one, leave our forum

1 Like

Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by daniella45(f): 4:38pm On Oct 02, 2021
MVLOX:
Run ooo run ooo

where are you telling them to run to?
and u are standing there telling people to run
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by Gfskw: 4:43pm On Oct 02, 2021
Really
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by TMKsouth: 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2021
TurnnewIeaf:
go to a south African forum, if there is none then create one, leave our forum

Wow, a troll "turning a new leaf" (the moniker) grin. I must have dealt u a heavy blow in your last life (past moniker).
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by TMKsouth: 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2021
KingCold:
Says someone from the capital of pooping in public and the headquarters of boiling your own mothers for money rituals, where the white man is worshipped like a deity. Your country is the one that's abnormal stupid.

Welcome back sire cool
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by zoedew: 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2021
iamyemiakins:
The idiotic tiger owners turned a wild animal to a domestic animal in a very delicate zone with kids around.

I hope all the people around there have shotguns tho, if I was staying around there any little trespassing from the tigers will get them gunned down asap.
This comment is set in gold! Thumbs up!
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by Offpoint1: 5:51pm On Oct 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

Lol, u guys are very funny today. The solution in my opinion is for both to reconcile their differences. There are platforms where both can sit together, discuss this and make compromises.

Personally, as the crèche owner I would petition the rest of the residents - especially the other schools in the street and the old age home and send it to the city council. But that's the confrontational option since the tiger owners are very inconsiderate as well.
Instead of this long process, why not just kill the tiger and the owner? This is another option to explore.
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by TMKsouth: 5:58pm On Oct 02, 2021
Offpoint1:

Instead of this long process, why not just kill the tiger and the owner? This is another option to explore.

LMAO ok, for it grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet The Hottest Girls In Bells University (Photos) / Latest On ASUU Strike / Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.