Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) (38243 Views)

A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral / SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) / Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by Gossipninja: 1:21am On Aug 19, 2018

Woman was running mad when he 9 months old baby girl was viciously attacked by a two year old who "sneaked" into her cot in the Nursery.

See what she said below:

FROM AN AGGRIEVED MUM: I got a phone call today saying my baby was attacked at the daycare. I just want to know how could a 2 year old climb in a crib & do all this “BY HIMSELF” to my 9 month old baby ?

HUH ??!!!!! Yu didn’t hear him SCREAM to the top of his lungs after the FIRST bite? THERES NO phyukING WAY HE SLEPT THROUGH THIS phyukING CHILD ATTACKING HIM! WHO THE phyuk RAISED THAT DEMON? My baby will NEVER look the same again! This is not right!

From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/2-year-old-baby-attacks-a-9-month-old-baby-at-the-nursery-photos/

1 Like

Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:24am On Aug 19, 2018
Wakanda CHILD is that!

We use to think all babies were cool.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by 93Miles: 1:34am On Aug 19, 2018
Probably because the 9 months old baby chanted "Sai Baba".

Now anybody who chants Sai Baba is been attacked both on the internet and off internet.

Surely they shall attack. But whosoever that shall attack us for chanting SAI BABA shall die for our sake.

Sai Baba till 2023.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by Fierce11: 1:42am On Aug 19, 2018
Someone posted this same news earlier though..
Op, you are also supporting the woman's claim of calling a 2year old child a demon? Haba!.. A child that might not even know the consequence of his action? Nawa o..
The woman sef, see how fvck word litter her post.. That one alone proves her irresponsibility and aggressive manner and trait.. What sort of woman calls another's kid a demon?
A child that probably damaged his cake with a knife because they've not yet known how dangerous it is? A child that gets angry when another child picks his own toy? Haba.. This one must have been caused by 'toy war'.. It is common among children.. I have seen where one child hit another with that shaking stuff when he got provoked.. She should just sue the school for neglect but the other parents should also sue her for using 'insultive and damaging' words on their child.
No child is a demon.. It is society that makes them one

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by Fierce11: 1:46am On Aug 19, 2018
93Miles:

Now anybody who chants Sai Baba is been attacked both on there internet and off internet.

Surely they shall attack. But whosoever that shall attack us for chanting SAI BABA shall die for our sake.

Sai Baba till 2023.
I heard that world war z part 2 is still having a few slots remaining for 'real life zombies'.. you, sarki and the rest of the bmcs and zombies shovld quickly apply o.. i heard the pay is more than that 30k stipend you are earning

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by 93Miles: 1:52am On Aug 19, 2018
Fierce11:

I heard that world war z part 2 is still having a few slots remaining for 'real life zombies'.. you, sarki and the rest of the bmcs and zombies shovld quickly apply o.. i heard the pay is more than that 30k stipend you are earning

You see what am saying?

Just chant Sai Baba and they will come for your head.

Demonic people every where.

Sai Baba till 2023

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 2:30am On Aug 19, 2018
Gossipninja:

Woman was running mad when he 9 months old baby girl was viciously attacked by a two year old who "sneaked" into her cot in the Nursery.

See what she said below:

From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/2-year-old-baby-attacks-a-9-month-old-baby-at-the-nursery-photos/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44
Poor child... cry

The biting child is the perfect definition of WILD CHILD!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 3:37am On Aug 19, 2018
The attacker should be charged as an ADULT ASAP
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by chiommy123(f): 3:47am On Aug 19, 2018
she should take her daughter and never return to that school again

6 Likes

Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by czarina(f): 4:09am On Aug 19, 2018
chiommy123:
where was the mother all those while the attack took place.
so you dinnor read undecided Just fly to comment?

14 Likes

Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 4:14am On Aug 19, 2018
93Miles:

Now anybody who chants Sai Baba is been attacked both on the internet and off internet.

Sai Baba till 2023.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 5:38am On Aug 19, 2018
Disturbing

2 Likes

Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by SporaD8: 7:08am On Aug 19, 2018
The 2yrs old might have been turned! Vampire things!

2 Likes

Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 19, 2018
Are those...... bite marks?
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by anyicash(m): 9:00am On Aug 19, 2018
Product of domestic violent parents.

3 Likes

Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by 93Miles: 9:19am On Aug 19, 2018
Born2Breed:

Sai Baba
Sai Baba
Sai Baba
Sai Baba
Sai Baba
Sai Baba
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by 93Miles: 9:19am On Aug 19, 2018
Born2Breed:

Sai Baba
Sai Baba
Sai Baba
Sai Baba
Sai Baba
Sai Baba
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 9:33am On Aug 19, 2018
93Miles:

Sai Baba

Sai Baba

Sai Baba

Sai Baba

Sai Baba

Sai Baba

3 Likes

Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 9:34am On Aug 19, 2018
93Miles:

Sai Baba

Sai Baba

Sai Baba

Sai Baba

Sai Baba

Sai Baba

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by addicted268(f): 12:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
Fierce11:
Someone posted this same news earlier though..
Op, you are also supporting the woman's claim of calling a 2year old child a demon? Haba!.. A child that might not even know the consequence of his action? Nawa o..
The woman sef, see how fvck word litter her post.. That one alone proves her irresponsibility and aggressive manner and trait.. What sort of woman calls another's kid a demon?
A child that probably damaged his cake with a knife because they've not yet known how dangerous it is? A child that gets angry when another child picks his own toy? Haba.. This one must have been caused by 'toy war'.. It is common among children.. I have seen where one child hit another with that shaking stuff when he got provoked.. She should just sue the school for neglect but the other parents should also sue her for using 'insultive and damaging' words on their child.
No child is a demon.. It is society that makes them one
You are right.i know the mum must have been pained seeing her child like this but her anger should be totally channelled to the care givers at the nursery. They are the adults in the picture and this is totally unacceptable .

4 Likes

Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by Princealex1(m): 2:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
Allow me to call Baby Police Dept. (phone ringing...)

2 Likes

Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by nazablossom(f): 3:08pm On Aug 19, 2018
It's not the fault of the child but the caregivers for neglecting their duty. I know it's not easy taking care of children but one or two bites would have made the child to wail loudly which in turn would alert the caregiver. The child in question is not a demon at all.
When I registered my son in day care, the first day in school, an older child hit him with a toy that his head was swollen, the caregiver begged me that it was an accident, and I wasn't so upset because I know how children behaves but I warned them to be extra careful and not allow it to repeat or else I withdraw my child.

The caregiver might be probably busy on social media without knowing that the game of throne was going on on her watch grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by Ojiofor: 3:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
A two year old child did all that?.....I comment my reserve.

4 Likes

Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 4:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
The child needs exorcising....

1 Like

Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 4:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
Investigate his parents..... High chance of violence in their household........

6 Likes

Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by HazzanTazzan(m): 4:28pm On Aug 19, 2018
Normal thing for babies is biting...
Adults correct them till they know it's wrong...

OP coming on here to call the 2 years old a demon is very stupid...

How the heck is a 2 years old supposed to know eighth from wrong?

Don't blame it on the poor kid, blame it on the guardians you left your kid with ...

They are supposed to monitor these kids and protect them as the kids do not know right from wrong yet ...

4 Likes

Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 4:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
Afonja evil baby
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by Hopebringer: 4:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
chiommy123:
she should take her daughter and never return to that school again

Wtf?

Someone does this to my baby I will out the father in the hospital.

Broken ribs and a fractured neck

Then I will kick the 2 year old in the head

2 Likes

Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
93Miles:

Surely they shall attack. But whosoever that shall attack us for chanting SAI BABA grin shall die for our sake.

Sai Baba till 2023.
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by pascalbenz: 4:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
post=70406550:
Wakanda CHILD is that!
We use to think all babies were cool.
End Time Pikin!

1 Like

Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
Arysexy:
Afonja evil baby
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 4:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
93Miles:

Sai Baba till 2023.

You lack sense undecided

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) / Lady Does Photoshoot With Her PhD Thesis / Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.