Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP (35495 Views)

Apologise To Jonathan, Okonjo-Iweala - Peterside To 2012 Subsidy Removal Critics / Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets / Governor Wike To Remain In PDP As He Declares Support For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by Bigchristo: 10:53pm On Oct 01, 2021
Nadaken:
Gej sef no dey interested in all of this bull crap

Na una dey bring him name put

A gej presidency under apc does it even make sense

Apc is a janj.aweed party for jihadists, even if you want to do good, buhari as a jihadist would keep controlling the party after office because of the so called cult following of almajiris whom we now know are all Terrorists inclined
Dey there until you will see him raising broom up in campaign, I am the last person to trust any politician including Wike that is talking if they give him a better offer he will join APC, because politicians don’t have permanent friends or permanent enemies na anywhere belle face Dem be
Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by tsprivacy: 10:54pm On Oct 01, 2021
A word is enough for the wise!
Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by MacANDIES: 10:54pm On Oct 01, 2021
jumper524:
APC as a party has a more organized political structure compared to the current PDP. If not for the bad will of its electorates, I think for now APC is a more organized party than the PDP.

Una no dey ever learn anything
Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by Spectaclesawe25: 11:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
benuejosh:
Jonathan and Zulum for President and Vice President respectively. Take this to the bank, save it and quote me next year.

God forbid.
You guys paint Jonathan as if Nigeria is short of good leaders. You want us to return back to our vomit because of what exactly?
Why must it be Jonathan?.
This is why Nigeria will remain a failed country. Until we have good insight and elect competency and not by sentiments or noise.

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by FLYFIRE(m): 11:07pm On Oct 01, 2021
jumper524:
APC as a party has a more organized political structure compared to the current PDP. If not for the bad will of its electorates, I think for now APC is a more organized party than the PDP.
More TERRORISTICALLY ORGANIZED you mean
Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by cosmos1440: 11:15pm On Oct 01, 2021

Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by Dingdongbells(m): 11:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
Truth spoken by Wike. If Jonathan like himself make e no near those people. They are already scheming how to return power back to North.
V.P Osinbajo Prof. T-Moni should be the best candidate to succeed Buhari but because he's smarter than him they are afraid of him. APC is a party hijacked by cow loving idiots have nothing to offer.

Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by MrSquint: 11:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
Those people don't know the meaning of these words:

Integrity
Honorable

They don't have:
Conscience
No shame:

They lack:
Direction
No plan

A thief moves in their and becomes a saint,
In that house snake, monkeys, frogs, etc swallows money. They borrow for fun. Pls don't join them
Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by SirBunky85(m): 11:35pm On Oct 01, 2021
Maryloveth:

I will lose every respect and love I have for GEJ if he joins APC.
I can't just come to term with that .
As if GEJ knows whether you exist or otherwise. Respect ni,adoration ko

1 Like

Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 01, 2021
jumper524:
Hahaha even APC don dey blame their voters grin
Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by Holaomoakin(m): 11:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
Governor Nyesom is a Lucifer, he is only minding zoning between APC & PDP, He is neither going to leave him contest in PDP. Nyesom wants to be sole presidential candidate.
Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by JOemmy(m): 11:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
Nigerian politicians are the most weirdest and the most corrupt in the world I honestly don't know what is attracting politicians to the apc despite failing nigerians woefully.
Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by AntiBMC(m): 11:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
GetMeRight:

The real curse is on the party and its members who made you and your parents to suffer for fuel for miserable 16 years of their governance. The cursed one is you who believed that the party who couldn't solve the issue of fuel scarcity for 16 years was the best thing to ever happen to you.

If you thought I'd calm down to read all dat trash coming from a cow puke, you are probably more cvrsed than I thought. I said what I said...if it's paining you, set urself on fire. As$wipe.
Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 02, 2021
Unity Beggar�

Parasite will always fight to be attached to the host

You say you have massive population, lets break up as your massive population , you can generate revenue for you alone now.

Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by ba2remagaji: 12:08am On Oct 02, 2021
Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by Humble29(m): 12:18am On Oct 02, 2021
Please, leave wike alone....
Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by Poiu11: 12:30am On Oct 02, 2021
grin
Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by wink2015(m): 12:38am On Oct 02, 2021
Hemanwel:
If the PDP is ready to win the 2023 general elections, they should make GEJ their presidential candidate.

Even the north will mobilize votes and support for him, knowing fully he has only one term to rule.

My 2 Kobo.

How does a one term presidency brings development to the south?
Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by Shafiu1: 1:12am On Oct 02, 2021
Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by MightySparrow: 1:38am On Oct 02, 2021
Any great destinies die in the hands of APC.

Dear uncle Jonathan, I warn you o.
Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by eguarojeona: 2:04am On Oct 02, 2021
He thinks he has unfinished business. Just like buhari in his second coming.No one should take Jonathan seriously.He is just going to be vindictive.He has nothing to offer anymore.He is spent.Nothing he can do in 4 years.
Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by Nobody: 2:07am On Oct 02, 2021
Buhari want to handover a battered economy to Jonathan so that lie Mohammad will start attacking him of destroying the economy.
Northern politicians like power too much but they don't know how to govern.If not for government favours that Dangote is enjoying,his cement business would have crash like his juice company where there is a competition.
Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by Elzakzaky: 2:55am On Oct 02, 2021
Illuminatiship:
If Jonathan join APC him future don finish be that
No serious party will give its ticket to Jonathan: someone that lost an election as an incumbent president

1 Like

Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by Bfss: 3:50am On Oct 02, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by HRMK: 4:32am On Oct 02, 2021
BUT RETURN OF HIS AND WIFE'S SEIZED ALLEGED LOOTED MONEY/PROPERTIES ARE INVOLVED!IS PDP GOING TO SETTLE THESE WITH HIM?HE NEEDS THESE TO STAY ALIVE AND BE RECOGNISED!
Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by ozonechrome: 4:46am On Oct 02, 2021
Nadaken:

Apc is a janj.aweed party for jihadists, even if you want to do good, buhari as a jihadist would keep controlling the party after office because of the so called cult following of almajiris whom we now know are all Terrorists inclined

Yes it makes sense to the North as he cannot run for second tenure according to the constitution as he's been a democratically elected president once and can only have two tenures.

The North knows power cannot go back to the North as Buhari is a notherner. With GEJ, he can be easily manipulated.

After his first term, power will go back to the North.
Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by ofiko123(m): 4:51am On Oct 02, 2021
May God save and help this country called Nigeria..
Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by emmykk(m): 4:59am On Oct 02, 2021
Illuminatiship:
If Jonathan join APC him future don finish be that

That is not truth both PDP and APC need GEJ because his choice is what the north are fighting for Any party that present him will win.
Why? North needs a southern that will do short term and is only Geej that qualify.
Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by Samnavy: 4:59am On Oct 02, 2021
This man is saying the truth
Jona pls respect yourself
Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by Safyqueen: 5:02am On Oct 02, 2021
Nadaken:

Which weed are you taking please. Just all of a sudden you are saying Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fashola, Ngige, Obonanya, etc are all jihadist?

1 Like

Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by emmykk(m): 5:09am On Oct 02, 2021
modath:

[b][/b]

The so called reputatable then are not worthy... standing one's ground, spirit of discernment & strong loyalty are major leadership qualities... The so called "reputable people Wike is ranting about here possess none of these aren't, so therefore aren't worthy if they can be cheaply led down the path to destruction...

Wike talks a lot without passing any information.. Yikes! angry

You don't understand him he is talking of Ameachi
Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by emmykk(m): 5:14am On Oct 02, 2021
fubsy:
I spoke a long time ago that the APC wants to use GEJ against himself and his clansmen. I don't see any good in APC's attempt to lure GEJ into APC with a dangling carrot of presidency. At the end of the carrot is a stick which will be used against him. Those who can advise GEJ should add their voices to Wike's voice. For me o! I like GEJ but if he joins APC or attempts to contest as president again, I will VOTE AGAINST HIM!!!

Your vote is not necessary...this is a yoruba speaking...the north determine vote and they want a southern that will do short term of 4years.Tinubu is not qualified for this.
Should APC present Tinubu and PDP present GEJ who do you think the north will prefer.

Goodluck is ready to play in 2023 he will take his time to determine which party will do the job .
He is the most qualified presidential candidate of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Complains After Attending Party Ward Meeting And Asked To Serve Food / Kogi: INEC Makes A U-turn, Declares PDP Winner / Edwin Clark, Seriake Dickson Congratulate Tompolo On His Acquittal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.