Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,299 members, 7,860,732 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:11 PM

Fear: Andy Uba Postpones Campaign Flagoff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fear: Andy Uba Postpones Campaign Flagoff (702 Views)

Tinubu Meets Buhari In Abuja Ahead Of Official Campaign Flagoff On Tuesday / PDP Campaign Flagoff: Our Mission To Rescue, Rebuild Nigeria Has Begun - Saraki / APGA Governorship Official Campaign Flagoff At Alex Ekwueme Square Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear: Andy Uba Postpones Campaign Flagoff by Ukpaka: 10:23pm On Oct 01, 2021
Fear: Andy Uba Postpones Campaign Flagoff
https://247ureports.com/2021/10/fear-andy-uba-postpones-campaign-flagoff/
-
My name is SENATOR ANDY EMMANUEL UBA MFR, by the special grace of God the All Progressive Congress (APC) Candidate for Anambra 2021 gubernatorial election.

Greetings and happy 61st independence anniversary to all of you.

Like every other well-meaning member of the public, I have followed with much sadness and grief, the recent, unfortunate and mindless state of violence and insecurity in Anambra state. I have also watched with disdain obvious breakdown of institutional capacity and inability of the APGA led state government to address security challenges and prevent the state from further descent into anarchy and chaos.

My sincere condolences to all who have lost loved ones in the ongoing politically motivated killings in Anambra state. To Ndi Anambra who are living in fear of their lives and properties as a result of the ongoing mayhem, I bring you a message of hope; hope in God under whose divine protection as Christians we go about our daily activities; hope in our collective capacity and republican nature to resist all forms of evil, even when perpetrated under the watch of highest civil authority in our dear state; and finally our collective hope on the capacity of our heroes past (our ancestors) to guide and intercede for us before God.
Re: Fear: Andy Uba Postpones Campaign Flagoff by ahnie: 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2021
I wonder if really there's going to be any election by November in anambra state.Who knows gov obiano might be the last civilian governor from the way things are going.

I don't even want to think how the day of election would even looks like? honestly I fear for the voters.

May God airpus.
Re: Fear: Andy Uba Postpones Campaign Flagoff by triple996(m): 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
Who no like him life.
Let's see how many people ipob will kill on Monday cheesy probably online keyboard warriors supporting them in nairaland. BTW election will still hold in anambra
Re: Fear: Andy Uba Postpones Campaign Flagoff by CaptainAyub: 10:51pm On Oct 01, 2021
Lol
If dem catch Andy with that jihad broom flag dem go chop am raw grin
He must be strategising on how he can be awarded some votes ala Uzodinjo way grin

1 Like

Re: Fear: Andy Uba Postpones Campaign Flagoff by Praxis758: 3:58am On Oct 02, 2021
Such a postponement would bridge the gap between naira and dollar
Re: Fear: Andy Uba Postpones Campaign Flagoff by IJOBA11: 6:41am On Oct 02, 2021
triple996:
Who no like him life.
Let's see how many people ipob will kill on Monday cheesy probably online keyboard warriors supporting them in nairaland. BTW election will still hold in anambra
DID YOU COUNT HOW MANY PEOPLE YOUR BELOVED FULANI HERDS TERRORISTS KILLED IN NIGER STATE YESTERDAY
Re: Fear: Andy Uba Postpones Campaign Flagoff by JavaScript90: 6:51am On Oct 02, 2021
OK. Let peace reign
Re: Fear: Andy Uba Postpones Campaign Flagoff by Adonispco: 7:06am On Oct 02, 2021
My spirit man said to me after reading this post; that this Man is desperate to become governor; make Anambra people resist any political abracadabra to aviod a stooge just like the one in Imo state be sworn in as governor in Anambra;
In life pray that; never will you come in contact with people that have no conscience; majority of naija politicians have no conscience as human beings.
Re: Fear: Andy Uba Postpones Campaign Flagoff by SweetiliciousD: 8:39am On Oct 02, 2021
triple996:
Who no like him life.

Only in the zoo, where citizens loyalty and civil obedience are rewarded with DEATH!

Biafra is here

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Premieres New TV Show / What Is Your Honest Opinion Of The Pandora Papers (leaks) / 13% Derivation Must Be Removed. Heaven Will Not Fall.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.