Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,273 members, 7,864,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:29 PM

Help Someone Slapped My Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Someone Slapped My Wife (2000 Views)

My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates / What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister / Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Someone Slapped My Wife by deltateam: 6:27pm On Oct 02, 2021
jaeyking:
Na case like this police like.
Just carry am give police that's all.

Or you do street level.
Make military mend the guy

But no go fight am oo.
He fit beat u oo
Unless say u be Samson and u get assurance over your strength

It's not strength matter. What if that mofo has a gun?

Do you know how many men have died in situations like this?

Let security agents handle it.
Re: Help Someone Slapped My Wife by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2021
cybersoldiers:
Bros, take it easy.

In as much as you need to protect your wife, the way and manner you do it matters a lot.

Be gentle on the case as not to put your wife in high risk.

Personally see the guy and politely ask him to leave your wife.

Trail him to his house and make sure you have body wires on you. Record the convo. From his response you'll know the next action to take.

If he decides to continue, then we take his matter to the elders and detain for 90 days in underground cell in ABUJA .

Which kind foolish advice is this?

He should meet him for what? He should meet a useless guy who was stupid enough to be running after a married woman to the extend of abusing her physically

I wonder what he would be doing to single girls

Abeg no dey talk for where people dey o... na beg i beg you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Someone Slapped My Wife by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:43pm On Oct 02, 2021
OP please get him arrested, detained for days and made him write a statement never to try such not only to your wife but to anybody

Make sure you narrated how he had been doing to your wife and how he slapped her in public

Make sure you spiced it up well enough for those police officers

Tell the police he must write down statement that nothing whatsoever must happened to you , your wife and kids

Lastly, go with a friend or neighbour and tell police to let him bring one or two of his family members to write down statement on his behalf also as evidence

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Someone Slapped My Wife by Deolaw: 7:10pm On Oct 02, 2021
Ady84:
Thank you all my brothers, I will do according to your words and I will relate the outcome to you guys here too. Thank you

How far? What's the outcome?
Re: Help Someone Slapped My Wife by oldienavie: 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2021
JovialJune:

Asinwin meji.
The fact that Nairaland is faceless should not be a license to write whatever you feel like writing.
A lot of people have met their favour on this same Nairaland.
Try and learn to be civil and behave in a respectable manner.

Let me tell you a story, I was an unemployed graduate some years ago with my 2:1 in Engineering and no job, it was on this same Nairaland that I got the right connection that resulted in a well paying job.
And that job has turned out to be a platform for me to rise to even greater heights.

A lot of people are getting their breakthroughs on this platform in every facet, so do not abuse the anonymity of this forum.

Learn to behave and address people in a much civil manner.
Cheers wink

2 Likes

Re: Help Someone Slapped My Wife by JovialJune(f): 7:41pm On Oct 02, 2021
[s]
oldienavie:

The fact that Nairaland is faceless should not be a license to write whatever you feel like writing.

Let me tell you a story, I was an unemployed graduate some years ago with my 2:1 in Engineering and no job, it was on this same Nairaland that I got the right connection that resulted in a well paying job.
And that job has turned out to be a platform for me to rise to even greater heights.

A lot of people are getting their breakthroughs on this platform in every facet, so do not abuse the anonymity of this forum.

Cheers wink
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Help Someone Slapped My Wife by Gandollar(f): 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Coming here to ask us shows that you are a coward if not your thread title should be "I just killed a man that beat up my wife. Help!!"

Your wife will leave you for that guy soon.
Watch.
grin
Re: Help Someone Slapped My Wife by oldienavie: 8:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
JovialJune:
[s][/s]

See me addressing you like you are one reasonable person.
I went through your profile and noticed in the last 1 month you have commented well over 10 pages on Nairaland, apparently you dont have a job cos if you do, you wouldnt have time to rack up that much comment.
Goodluck...
Re: Help Someone Slapped My Wife by JovialJune(f): 8:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
oldienavie:

See me addressing you like you are one reasonable person.
I went through your profile and noticed in the last 1 month you have commented well over 10 pages on Nairaland, apparently you dont have a job cos if you do, you wouldnt have time to rack up that much comment.
Goodluck...

Fortunately I have a job, and I always have free time since it is not a stressful one, but thank you for letting me know I comment too much lately, I will cut down on it, pls keep me updated when needed okay smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Someone Slapped My Wife by VTJN(m): 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
oldienavie:

Cheers wink
Interesting

Please sir can you also help me with a job? I'm also a 2.1 product with 4.3CGPA, though didn't study Engineering

I'm dead broke, I can't even point at where my next meal will come from honestly

I need a job to help and support my family. It always saddened my heart seeing them going hungry

Btw, I'm in my mid 20s. Please help me in any way you can. Thanks
Re: Help Someone Slapped My Wife by baralatie(m): 11:02pm On Oct 02, 2021
EmptyGarden:
Just take Police arrest am quietly for harassment and assault... No confront am o, before him beat you join.
Re: Help Someone Slapped My Wife by baralatie(m): 11:09pm On Oct 02, 2021
NigeriaIsGreat:
OP please get him arrested, detained for days and made him write a statement never to try such not only to your wife but to anybody

Make sure you narrated how he had been doing to your wife and how he slapped her in public

Make sure you spiced it up well enough for those police officers

Tell the police he must write down statement that nothing whatsoever must happened to you , your wife and kids

Lastly, go with a friend or neighbour and tell police to let him bring one or two of his family members to write down statement on his behalf also as evidence
Reminds of a case in surulere!
The husband just took the man that harassed his wife to lion building!
Fear shock met everybody that was mentioned to have harassed the woman.
Before I knew what was happening the man that was harassing married women left the area kpatakpata

1 Like

Re: Help Someone Slapped My Wife by Aurelius1(m): 10:53am On Oct 03, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s] Stupid advise
Its obvious he is a teenager.
Re: Help Someone Slapped My Wife by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:10am On Oct 03, 2021
baralatie:

Reminds of a case in surulere!
The husband just took the man that harassed his wife to lion building!
Fear shock met everybody that was mentioned to have harassed the woman.
Before I knew what was happening the man that was harassing married women left the area kpatakpata
Beautiful

The husband na real man. Who does that shit and goes scort free. Not even to single girls sef talkmore of married women

He's a useless man who got no respect for women

Even if they've once dated and she said it's over... so be it. shey na by force ni?

All these shit dare not happen in a saner climes. That man would regret why he came to this life
Re: Help Someone Slapped My Wife by DIAMANTE1759: 11:27am On Oct 03, 2021
oldienavie:

Cheers wink
nice advice sire
kudos to u

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Want To Marry Her, Parents Dissent - What Do You Do? / I Am Ready To Breastfeed You Till The World Ends", Nigerian Lady To Her Man / My Mum Want me To Marry My Cousin Husband Because Of Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.