Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu (45226 Views)

Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets / Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obi’s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest / Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by redsun(m): 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
The lawyer is a liar. I could pick holes in his story.

But let me point out the laughable one. He was surrounded and questioned by armed unknown gunmen with AK-47 and RPGs. Yet he was able to reverse quickly into the station and jump a fence. grin grin Even James Bond cannot pull it off in a movie.

He reminds me of Lai Mohammed who believes that he can say anything no matter how ridiculous and Nigerians would believe him.
/

And he also thinks a 30year old man is a boy. You can see why the country is bleeped up, people never grow up.

1 Like

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Gandollar(f): 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2021
Vickyvice:
1. we never supported buhari. Never. 2. The use off force/violence/killings in d east to pursue an ideology is what put southerners off your agitations. We don't wish evil on Ibos,and anyone, hausa,fulani, Yoruba, e t c.. 3.if everything is ok and calm in d east, like u said, can you come out and do business freely on Mondays and Tuesdays? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided, unlike in South where u are free at all times. 4. You are causing harm to yourselves, for example, I heard of deaths in hospital cos of Monday and Tuesday no movement lockdown. Were the deaths not Eastern deaths, your own people. The burnt vehicles on lockdown days, are they not Eastern owned vehicles? Look me in d face and say the Biafra agitators were not d ones who beheaded that hausa man on Monday/Tuesday at nkpor square accompanied by that letter of no Biafra no election, tell me to my face that Biafra killers were not the ones who shot and killed d house of rep politicians driver at nkpor at d campaign train. Tell me to my face that biafra sit at home enforcers were not d ones who murders doc akinyuli on Tuesday. Lastly, I don't hate people. But I wish there could be biafra, but with diplomacy, not confrontation... Yes we in South support Biafra, but not d methods used as vehicle to achieve it.i hit the "like" button to agree with ur last statement, cos I wish all humans, including ibos well
When python was dancing and killing unarmed protesters, you were jubilating.

Let the python come and dance!

3 Likes

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 02, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Who is bro? That's by the way. I'm just telling you, you should grow up and stop concocting lies.

If you want to suffer and continue in Nigeria do so, when you people claim your Niger Delta Republic have you seen any easterner castigating you on it. Ok. U can keep yasef idiot.cos I was civil to respect you. Ok nah .mumu

Why won't you allow us to enjoy our Biafra in peace, and stop keeping an evil eye to it. It's only the bad you celebrate but never good. Most of you are filled with bile, jeez.
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Who is bro? That's by the way. I'm just telling you, you should grow up and stop concocting lies.

If you want to suffer and continue in Nigeria do so, when you people claim your Niger Delta Republic have you seen any easterner castigating you on it.

Why won't you allow us to enjoy our Biafra in peace, and stop keeping an evil eye to it. It's only the bad you celebrate but never good. Most of you are filled with bile, jeez.
cos I used respect on you. Ok go and fight and kill yasef.

1 Like

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by prigoz(m): 4:18pm On Oct 02, 2021
benuejosh:
IPOB is already the monster they created. They look like they are the modified version of Boko Haram members from Mali.
Shut up efulefu madu. You don't know that silent is golden than exposing your foolishness in the public domain
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by mdokaba1(m): 4:23pm On Oct 02, 2021
saintbillion:
FTC for the first time. Baba God answer my call

And Na your mates de create trending threads o! Ya own na to come chop when e don. No topic contributions
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by BadBradley: 4:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
Vickyvice:
the thing wey pain me pass be say this man has been a popular doctor since about 40 yrs ago, before his killers were born. They think or assume that all easterners will automatically support biafra
the ipob aren't any better than the boko haram or herdsmen.

These people are hardened and jobless criminals who want a state of lawlessness so that they can take total control.

Outside chaos, they have nothing going for them.

Shame on Igbo leaders who can't sit down and finish these criminals hiding behind Buhari's unpopularity to cause unrest.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Gfskw: 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by benuejosh: 4:36pm On Oct 02, 2021
Truthfulguy10:
[/s]
IPOB is your worst nightmare, Fulani jihadist are about to finish all your tribes men you won’t say anything concerning it, keep on wailing over IPOB issue na em go chop your head anu mpama
Who still believes in Fulani killing our people? Ortom is cashing out using you folks you believe such nonsense. Abeg shift make I see road. Ode!

1 Like

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Rexwalters1: 4:43pm On Oct 02, 2021
BadBradley:
the ipob aren't any better than the boko haram or herdsmen.

These people are hardened and jobless criminals who want a state of lawlessness so that they can take total control.

Outside chaos, they have nothing going for them.

Shame on Igbo leaders who can sit down and finish these criminals hiding behind Buhari's unpopularity to cause unrest.
True Talk.

1 Like

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by 24brains(m): 4:46pm On Oct 02, 2021
Vickyvice:
easterners hailed them when they started. It will reach all or most igbos resident in d east Las Las. Easterners are relocating to asaba rapidly, cos of this Biafra agitation method of killings/destruction of properties of persons who they adjudge flouts the Monday and Tuesday stay at home. Akinyuli husband is a victim. Painful thing is that as at d time these gunmen were born, he was already a medical doctor. [s]We in South no allow this Biafra thing cos we know it will turn to something else like it is in east. It's not as if we don't wish to break,.[/s]
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by cosmos1440: 4:57pm On Oct 02, 2021
Nyesom Wike - IPOB is Unknown Gun Men
Police/DSS - IPOB is Unknown Gun Men
Eyewitnesses and survivors of the mayhem in ala-igbo - IPOB is Unknown Gun Men
Nairaland-resident-demented-nicompoops - IPOB is not Unknown Gun men .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Powersurge: 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2021
uptownmusic:

Exactly my point, just criminal elements running around with guns and tacit support of dumb masses, this only breeds hell for the innocent.

Don't get me wrong. As much as I don't support IPOB turning the guns on their own people, I support their cause. In fact, I am of the opinion that everybody should go their seperate ways. The 1% screaming one Nigeria are those eating from the table. While the 99% wallows the poverty.

When injustice staysfor a long time, anybody that can come up to do something about will automatically become heroe. Buhari's siblings have being killing people in their thousands, no squeak.
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by 2tpick: 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2021
uptownmusic:

But Edwin Clark clearly drew the line, go back to his interview, and we respect our statesmen here, unlike you guys that kill and roast them on the streets. Sorry we have nothing in common.

Edwin Clark can be your ijaw statesman but he can never speak for the ukwuani people let alone other igboes groups in your so-called south south. So your "we the south south" rant no longer holds water. Anyway you can hold onto your south south logic when people are being identified along ethnic lines

1 Like

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2021
LokoH:
You said
"ONLY ALMIGHTY GOD CAN INTERVENE" ?
No, you are needed to do something jointly with other Igbo elites. If it is an asignment for God they won't come to you, they are not fool.
Any Igbo elite who didn't contribute to this struggle and die by these messangers, did not die an innocent death.
Nobody will be left out of this sanitization
Who is sanitizing what?.By the time all your elites are all killed or exiled then you guys will wake up to the reality.

1 Like

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by ifiokjohn(m): 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2021
Commentor:

Who now abandoned properties in PH?
The eastern Igbos left Portharcourt to their own states thereby leaving them properties... So next time do say the Eastern Igbos because if you say Igbos we won't know which one you're talking about...so specify next time ok.
Now I'm teaching you for free that the south especially Rivers is populated by about 80 percent of Igbo speaking people...ask anybody anywhere...well you do know but hatred and wickedness won't allow you agree.
And even the wike you are praising speaking igbo as an indigenous language..lol

See how foolish u guys are ba?

2 Likes

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by ifiokjohn(m): 5:36pm On Oct 02, 2021
2tpick:

Baba you should learn to ignore kids on this forum. The guy you quoted just reproduced what he learnt from some anti-igboes on this forum. You should have noticed he lacks the ability to reason critically.
People are discussing tribes and he is calling rivers state.
lol I will next time bro. Just wanted to teach them somethings.
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by LokoH(m): 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2021
maoolakanm:

Who is sanitizing what?.By the time all your elites are all killed or exiled then you guys will wake up to the reality.
May amadioha strike all USELESS Igbo elites
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Commentor: 5:38pm On Oct 02, 2021
ifiokjohn:
The eastern Igbos left Portharcourt to their own states thereby leaving them properties... So next time do say the Eastern Igbos because if you say Igbos we won't know which one you're talking about...so specify next time ok.
Now I'm teaching you for free that the south especially Rivers is populated by about 80 percent of Igbo speaking people...ask anybody anywhere...well you do know but hatred and wickedness won't allow you agree.
And even the wike you are praising speaking igbo as an indigenous language..lol

See how foolish u guys are ba?

Sharap.

There's a YouTube video from the civil war, in which the people said they were going to deal with the biafrans.

They don't associate with you.

You never learn.

2 Likes

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by ifiokjohn(m): 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2021
Commentor:

Sharap.

There's a YouTube video from the civil war, in which the people said they were going to deal with the biafrans.

They don't associate with you.

You never learn.
Deal with biafrans? Are u serious? How can you deal with your self?.....how will they know who is biafrans?
For instance if I'm igbo living in Rivers now and from the East.. how will they know I'm eastern Igbo since majority of them also speakigbo as a first language? When you get that ....then you will know that video you watch were done or it was idiots that said those.
You can't deal with you own brothers.... If the eastern Igbos had not left Portharcourt on their own... Nothing would have been done cause how do you find those Igbos...?

1 Like

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Commentor: 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Deal with biafrans? Are u serious? How can you deal with your self?.....how will they know who is biafrans?
For instance if I'm igbo living in Rivers now and from the East.. how will they know I'm eastern Igbo since majority of them also speakigbo as a first language? When you get that ....then you will know that video you watch were done or it was idiots that said those.
You can't deal with you own brothers.... If the eastern Igbos had not left Portharcourt on their own... Nothing would have been done cause how do you find those Igbos...?

Ifiok is truly Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Truthsoldier(m): 5:51pm On Oct 02, 2021
cryTruth be told..I see something brewing up,let this flame not become a furnace
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by ifiokjohn(m): 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2021
Commentor:

Ifiok is truly Igbo.
You really don't have sense.. Don't you see 'If' there? If I am Igbo which m not ....I'm from Akwa ibom.

Oga we still dey talk by the way...how do you hope to differentiate the southern igbos from the Eastern Igbos since they all speak the same language and the igbo speaking people make up 80% of Rivers state

2 Likes

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Rafaell(m): 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
Abdul05:
grin grin these ones are rebels not criminals.omo forget!

Like play like play , they go graduate into monsters. Raping, and killing .... should be the order of day.

Thank heaven, Biafra is cboming soon. grin grin

Abdul 05.. onyé boko boy. I trust una wella. Members of anti-freedom Akpó Community of Nizooria !! undecided undecided
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Rafaell(m): 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2021
Bola146:
shocked shocked

Sorry oó... misquote grin
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Henri8: 7:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
Haba, anti aircraft missiles?
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by SeanBeezy(m): 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2021
cybersoldiers:

Another Yoruba Muslim fabricated lies.

Any Igbo falling for these local and old antics of the sons of anarchy is not wise.

Igbos are wiser.
I'm telling you bro. At first he said they thought he was a security personnel, and now they saw him and started asking how he's helping to bring out MNK from jail. Like dem go see any lawyer for road begin to ask am his role in the MNK's case!
Omo some lies are funny sha

2 Likes

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by philos(m): 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2021
lekankolade:
FACE-TO-FACE ENCOUNTER WITH THE DREADED UNKNOWN GUN MEN.

By Barr Fabian Onwughalu, former Chairman Ohaneze Lagos Branch on his Facebook page

As I concluded my case at High Court 3 Nnewi, Anambra State today, I drove to the New Spare Parts Market to buy engine oil for my generator. Thereafter, I quickly proceeded to my country home to meet one of my errand boys, Mr. Anayo who had been waiting at the gate since 4pm to see me for some allowance.

After the traffic light junction, I decided to increase my speed to 80 kph, but lo and behold, a black Toyota Rav 4 suddenly appeared behind, trailing me. When I noticed that the car though old despite the model, 2010, had no number plate,I became very curious and suspicious. My first line of thought was that they could be either armed robbers who trailed me from the Access Bank ATM where I withdrew N20,000 out of which I had used 6k and 2k to buy PMS and engine oil respectively or some exuberant youths on alcoholic and drug spree.Whichever was the case, I decided to speed off far away from them since I trusted my turbo charged ride called "Terrorist Kid" new model 2018 model. In a twinkle of an eye I had cruised to 100kph, but the vehicle kept following up with a gap of less than 5 yards. I thought of driving into the Otolo Police Station, but quickly remembered that they had relocated to the CPS due to the fear of the unknown GU end. As I was contemplating what to do,the worst happened. As I slowed down to avoid the potholes at Orizu Petrol Station their car overtook me in a Gestapo style s in a James Bond movie and blocked both my car and an oncoming Range Rover sports 2020 model.
now". I then said my last prayers and asked God to have mercy on me and accept my soul in paradise. One came to me and barked, " Oga Judge, what are you doing to bring Nnamdi KANU out? I told him that I just came back from Abuja last week where I joined his defence team free of charge. He told me to continue and that God will bless me.

While two of them were interrogating the driver of the Range the other two were chanting "no Biafra, no election" while the one who with me told me to go and tell the politicians to stop wasting the lives of innocent youths who throng their meetings as they are ready to blow up any political meeting venue henceforth. After about ten minutes, he retreated to the Range and ordered the driver who introduced himself as a son of Igwe Orizu, Igwe Nnewi and the owner of the petrol station out of the car and returned his two phones to him.

As this was going on another team arrived with a Honda Pilot,forced a mab who was watching the drama afar in his car oblivious of the danger lurking behind him. The second group shouted that they were the backup squad. Meanwhile as their eyes concentrated on the vehicles, I quietly reversed into the Obindu petrol station, left my keys in the ignition and scaled the dwarf fence into the cassava farmland nearby.

They later left with the four cars and the owner of the last car which they commandeered.

THANK GOD THEY DID NOT SEE ANY POLITICAL PARTY INSIGNIA ON ME AND MY CAR. MOREOVER, THEY THOUGHT I WAS A SECURITY AGENT TRYING TO ESCAPE FROM THEM, BUT WHEN THEY SAW ME IN MY LAWYER'S APPAREL, THEY BECAME FRIENDLY.I AM STILL IN SHOCK AFTER SO MANY HOURS AS MY BP WHICH SHOT UP TO 180 IS YET TO SUBSIDE.

ONLY THE ALMIGHTY GOD CAN INTERVENE ON THIS IMBROGLIO.

Today I confirm that these boys are armed to the teeth as I saw them korokoro wielding AK 49, Machine Guns, Antiaircraft missiles Russian made SMG, LA rifle and pistols. On particular boy of about 30 years who seems to be the leader had the ammunition belt rolled round his body like wrapper with two pistols by his trousers side pockets.

Source : Facebook.com

The wrier of this nonsense is a saboteur. He was only acting a script, which is dead on arrival!
This hopeless effort is only meant to discredit the IPOB, to insinuate that the Unknown Gunmen are the IPOB. This is a lie from the pit of hell.

Even the concluding part of the write-up, where the lawyer (lawyer indeed!) scaled the fence to run away from the supposedly friendly UGM, leaves much for a truth.
NONSENSE!

2 Likes

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by mkpologwu(m): 7:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
[quote author=lekankolade post=106363464]FACE-TO-FACE ENCOUNTER WITH THE DREADED UNKNOWN GUN MEN.

By Barr Fabian Onwughalu, former Chairman Ohaneze Lagos Branch on his Facebook page

As I concluded my case at High Court 3 Nnewi, Anambra State today, I drove to the New Spare Parts Market to buy engine oil for my generator. Thereafter, I quickly proceeded to my country home to meet one of my errand boys, Mr. Anayo who had been waiting at the gate since 4pm to see me for some allowance.

After the traffic light junction, I decided to increase my speed to 80 kph, but lo and behold, a black Toyota Rav 4 suddenly appeared behind, trailing me. When I noticed that the car though old despite the model, 2010, had no number plate,I became very curious and suspicious. My first line of thought was that they could be either armed robbers who trailed me from the Access Bank ATM where I withdrew N20,000 out of which I had used 6k and 2k to buy PMS and engine oil respectively or some exuberant youths on alcoholic and drug spree.Whichever was the case, I decided to speed off far away from them since I trusted my turbo charged ride called "Terrorist Kid" new model 2018 model. In a twinkle of an eye I had cruised to 100kph, but the vehicle kept following up with a gap of less than 5 yards. I thought of driving into the Otolo Police Station, but quickly remembered that they had relocated to the CPS due to the fear of the unknown GU end. As I was contemplating what to do,the worst happened. As I slowed down to avoid the potholes at Orizu Petrol Station their car overtook me in a Gestapo style s in a James Bond movie and blocked both my car and an oncoming Range Rover sports 2020 model.
now". I then said my last prayers and asked God to have mercy on me and accept my soul in paradise. One came to me and barked, " Oga Judge, what are you doing to bring Nnamdi KANU out? I told him that I just came back from Abuja last week where I joined his defence team free of charge. He told me to continue and that God will bless me.

While two of them were interrogating the driver of the Range the other two were chanting "no Biafra, no election" while the one who with me told me to go and tell the politicians to stop wasting the lives of innocent youths who throng their meetings as they are ready to blow up any political meeting venue henceforth. After about ten minutes, he retreated to the Range and ordered the driver who introduced himself as a son of Igwe Orizu, Igwe Nnewi and the owner of the petrol station out of the car and returned his two phones to him.

As this was going on another team arrived with a Honda Pilot,forced a mab who was watching the drama afar in his car oblivious of the danger lurking behind him. The second group shouted that they were the backup squad. Meanwhile as their eyes concentrated on the vehicles, I quietly reversed into the Obindu petrol station, left my keys in the ignition and scaled the dwarf fence into the cassava farmland nearby.

They later left with the four cars and the owner of the last car which they commandeered.

THANK GOD THEY DID NOT SEE ANY POLITICAL PARTY INSIGNIA ON ME AND MY CAR. MOREOVER, THEY THOUGHT I WAS A SECURITY AGENT TRYING TO ESCAPE FROM THEM, BUT WHEN THEY SAW ME IN MY LAWYER'S APPAREL, THEY BECAME FRIENDLY.I AM STILL IN SHOCK AFTER SO MANY HOURS AS MY BP WHICH SHOT UP TO 180 IS YET TO SUBSIDE.

ONLY THE ALMIGHTY GOD CAN INTERVENE ON THIS IMBROGLIO.

Today I confirm that these boys are armed to the teeth as I saw them korokoro wielding AK 49, Machine Guns, Antiaircraft missiles Russian made SMG, LA rifle and pistols. On particular boy of about 30 years who seems to be the leader had the ammunition belt rolled round his body like wrapper with two pistols by his trousers side pockets.

Source : Facebook.com[/quote

He should keep running his mouth. Anayo was waiting to beg him for money while he saw all the guns and the machine guns and their makes...
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by MaddKingg001(m): 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2021
It's the last line for me
lekankolade:
FACE-TO-FACE ENCOUNTER WITH THE DREADED UNKNOWN GUN MEN.

Source : Facebook.com
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by mutvy: 7:57pm On Oct 02, 2021
... but some Igbo bastards were calling it "DSS attack". Igbo people, una no go no peace,una no go die well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling / Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks / Bola Tinubu & Ambode Attend Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi's Wedding(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.