Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,161 members, 7,852,953 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:00 AM

Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law (25671 Views)

Jews Sue Florida State Over "Christian Abortion Law" / Hungary Vows To Block Transit Of Lethal Weapons To Ukraine / Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by kiddkash(m): 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2021
Mowoe:
People who do not support abortion(pro-lifers) only care about a baby before it's born; after you give birth they'll tell you to 'carry your cross,' and ask you why you'd give birth to a baby you cannot take care of.

SHIT HAPPENS!
product of a whores lechery
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by emmnprince(m): 6:18pm On Oct 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
I have modified it.

As you can see I'm on point before you modified it. Your life experience is enough to make you compromise.
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by Evangelynn(f): 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2021
dhardline:

Exactly the same reason murder makes no sense even though people still commit it just like in this case. Abortion is Murder.
Logically and scientifically abortion is not and can never be muder.Never you compare a human being with inalienable rights to a foetus/embryo because the person carrying such an embryo has full and exclusive rights to her body to decide how she sees fit not the embryo.

Abortion is not murder that is just the emotional religious blackmail we hear.
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by DenreleDave(m): 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2021
UDUJ:

Okay send it bro. No promises, but I will do my best.

Thanks boss..

Sent
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by Masterclass32: 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2021
If you are not ready, or cannot afford to be a parent, maybe due to financial limitations or whatever, then don't do the do.
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by dhardline(m): 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2021
Evangelynn:

Logically and scientifically abortion is not and can never be muder.Never you compare a human being with inalienable rights to a foetus/embryo because the person carrying such an embryo has full and exclusive rights to her body to decide how she sees fit not the embryo.

Abortion is not murder that is just the emotional religious blackmail we hear.

You can argue from now till tomorrow just to suit your hearts desire for it not to be, but we all know the baby is a seperate entity in the woman's body same reason when a person kills a pregnant woman he/she is charged with double homicide. So I'm wondering where your 'logically and scientific' claim comes from, when the law says otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by Evangelynn(f): 7:09pm On Oct 02, 2021
dhardline:

You can argue from now till tomorrow just to suit your hearts desire for it not to be, but we all know the baby is a seperate entity in the woman's body same reason when a person kills a pregnant woman he/she is charged with double homicide. So I'm wondering where your 'logically and scientific' claim comes from, when the law says otherwise.
If not for science a foetus or embryo will not survive without the woman carrying it so how can it be a human being when it cannot survive on its own.The charges of double homicide depend on the laws of the country it may or may not apply.Do you carry out census on the foetus,apply for scholarships or benefits for children on a foetus/embryo if your answer is no then you have no point.
My logical/scientific claim comes from research which I will advice you do,a foetus is not a human being and abortion where it is legal cannot be murder.Abortion is a choice and not a must.The topic of this thread is Texas which is in the united states where the supreme court in the case of Roe v Wade made abortion legal in the United States and it is a judicial precedent which must be followed.
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by Evangelynn(f): 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
Masterclass32:
If you are not ready, or cannot afford to be a parent, maybe due to financial limitations or whatever, then don't do the do.

It seems you don't know that married couples go for abortions,so a married couple who may be poor and not financially capable shouldn't have sex right? Lol that is why birth control should be advised and in some countries abortion is a health care and a part of birth control.
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by Mowoe(m): 7:14pm On Oct 02, 2021
kiddkash:

product of a whores lechery

Who might that be sire?
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by okwusdaddy: 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
I don't support abortion but if I find out that the man is not willing to take up the responsibility, I would abort.

Better to abort than to bring irresponsible souls to the world.

Cases of robbery, raping and other social vices done are done by children whose dad rejected their pregnancy.
You can give up the baby for adoption. That child is innocent for any circumstance that led to her birth.
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by dhardline(m): 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2021
Evangelynn:

If not for science a foetus or embryo will not survive without the woman carrying it so how can it be a human being when it cannot survive on its own.The charges of double homicide depend on the laws of the country it may or may not apply.Do you carry out census on the foetus,apply for scholarships or benefits for children on a foetus/embryo if your answer is no then you have no point.
My logical/scientific claim comes from research which I will advice you do,a foetus is not a human being and abortion where it is legal cannot be murder.Abortion is a choice and not a must.The topic of this thread is Texas which is in the united states where the supreme court in the case of Roe v Wade made abortion legal in the United States and it is a judicial precedent which must be followed.

Since science also keeps those in a coma, who cannot survive on their own alive should we go ahead and not regard them as human beings! The charges of double homicide does apply fully in this very country and state we are talking about. So if a person cannot apply for scholarships or cannot be counted it therefore gives reason to not regard the person as a human being allowing him or her to be killed? Does this in anyway sound logical to you? Abortion is legal so it's not murder and yet slavery was once legal too. By now you should know that the laws men make should never be taken a final words. Roe VS wade made abortion legal and Taxas law makers are saying they want it illegal! Their state their laws.
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by GerogeI(m): 7:41pm On Oct 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
I don't support abortion but if I find out that the man is not willing to take up the responsibility, I would abort.

Cases of robbery, raping and other social vices done are done by children whose dad rejected their pregnancy.

Your last phrase is an absolute lie.

For your point, instead of aborting another life, why not use condom ab initio. It's almost free or Take a drug to kill the sperm.
You leave all those options, then come six weeks later to kill the child.

If Texans do not want rampart abortion, why force them in the name of womens right. What about the rights of the baby?
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by GerogeI(m): 7:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
Evangelynn:

Jeeze what kind of idiot is this?

We cannot even understand a tenth of human brain, talkless of declaring at what stage it should be regarded as conscious. A foetus is not a human it's a tadpole according to clowns.

1 Like

Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by FutureIsFemale(f): 7:50pm On Oct 02, 2021
GerogeI:

Your last phrase is an absolute lie.

For your point, instead of aborting another life, why not use condom ab initio. It's almost free or Take a drug to kill the sperm.
You leave all those options, then come six weeks later to kill the child.

If Texans do not want rampart abortion, why force them in the name of womens right. What about the rights of the baby?
Stop quoting me
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by Evangelynn(f): 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2021
GerogeI:

We cannot even understand a tenth of human brain, talkless of declaring at what stage it should be regarded as conscious. A foetus is not a human it's a tadpole according to clowns.
Go and argue with science and next time don't insult me.
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by Evangelynn(f): 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2021
dhardline:

Since science also keeps those in a coma, who cannot survive on their own alive should we go ahead and not regard them as human beings! The charges of double homicide does apply fully in this very country and state we are talking about. So if a person cannot apply for scholarships or cannot be counted it therefore gives reason to not regard the person as a human being allowing him or her to be killed? Does this in anyway sound logical to you? Abortion is legal so it's not murder and yet slavery was once legal too. By now you should know that the laws men make should never be taken a final words. Roe VS wade made abortion legal and Taxas law makers are saying they want it illegal! Their state their laws.
Have you heard of Euthanasia?Google it it answers your question on coma because it seems you have a problem grasping what choice means and see,also Roe V Wade made it the law of the land Texas law makers cannot supercede or overturn federal law and precedent which is why they will lose in court and it cannot stand unless the supreme court overrules itself and in this case it will be very hard to do.Since a foetus and embryo cannot apply for the aforementioned it is not a human being that is the logic I am trying to pass across or why don't you add an embryo to a census and give it an identity or better still name it while yet unborn undecided.Thankfully slavery is now illegal and abortion will never be,the legality or illegality of abortion doesn't stop back alley abortions from happening till date
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by GerogeI(m): 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2021
Evangelynn:

Go and argue with science and next time don't insult me.

Which science are you talking about? Psuedo Scientist
Make clear distinction between science and popular rumours. As of today, science cannot even clearly and absolutely define the colour red, talkless of a human being.

Do you even know the difference between a theory, a law and absolute truth?
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by lexy2014: 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2021
Nexton2468:
Oyibo fine Sha that one for middle

Have u heard of kpanla? Woman straight like ruler u say na fine
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by GerogeI(m): 8:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
Evangelynn:

Have you heard of Euthanasia?Google it it answers your question on coma because it seems you have a problem grasping what choice means and see,also Roe V Wade made it the law of the land Texas law makers cannot supercede or overturn federal law and precedent which is why they will lose in court and it cannot stand unless the supreme court overrules itself and in this case it will be very hard to do.Since a foetus and embryo cannot apply for the aforementioned it is not a human being that is the logic I am trying to pass across or why don't you add an embryo to a census and give it an identity or better still name it while yet unborn undecided.Thankfully slavery is now illegal and abortion will never be,the legality or illegality of abortion doesn't stop back alley abortions from happening till date

Neither can your baby or 4 year old apply for any of your aforementioned. You have always done it for them. Your parents did all your applications on your behalf. Your selective logic is not only childish, but downright stupid.

In case you are not aware, you are fighting the concept of Human Transcendence. The single most important factor why any and all progress humans have made on this earth was ever achieved. In layman's terms you call it hope. Hope of a Generation that their ofsprings grows into profitable humans. And it does not start after they are born, no. For carefully planners it starts before conception, for accidental parents it starts from the foetus or your none human tadpole. Never again standup to tell people what is and what is not human, because in that moment you will be mocking the parents that concieved and gave birth to you.

This is the greatest power we and all other living thing have over the challenges of being. (From diseases, to earthquakes, wars, and even poverty). Transcending ourselves from our so called foetus is our greatest super power, and only fools will mess with it
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by Joshthefirst(m): 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

The issue is this: why don't we end same fatherless children after they are born? Convenience? We can still save ourselves a lot of heartache by ending them after they're out of the womb. And save ourselves some cowardice by looking in their faces as we end them. Abi? Or is ending them in the womb simply easier because you can't see or hear them yet?
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by Evangelynn(f): 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2021
GerogeI:

Which science are you talking about? Psuedo Scientist
Make clear distinction between science and popular rumours. As of today, science cannot even clearly and absolutely define the colour red, talkless of a human being.

Do you even know the difference between a theory, a law and absolute truth?
How exactly does this concern me undecided
GerogeI:

Neither can your baby or 4 year old apply for any of your aforementioned. You have always done it for them. Your parents did all your applications in your behalf. Your selective logic is not only childish, but downright stupid.
Lol,in a bid to sound smart you miss the point when a child is born isn't it obvious that the parents made a choice of wanting to keep it and decide for it until it reaches the age of consent,which is why the parent is a guardian,a foetus/embryo doesn't get this benefit neither is the benefit open to a foetus/embryo.You are the one with selective logic since you couldn't see the point I was driving at,is the application for children open for an unborn yes or no?that was the point and next time try not to insult me again
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by Evangelynn(f): 8:17pm On Oct 02, 2021
GerogeI:

Neither can your baby or 4 year old apply for any of your aforementioned. You have always done it for them. Your parents did all your applications on your behalf. Your selective logic is not only childish, but downright stupid.

In case you are not aware, you are fighting the concept of Human Transcendence. The single most important factor why any and all progress humans have made on this earth was ever achieved. In layman's terms you call it hope. Hope of a Generation that their ofsprings grows into a profitable humans. And it does not start after they are born, no. For carefully planners it starts before conception, for accidental parents it starts from the foetus or your none human tadpole. Never again standup to tell people what is and what is not human, because in that moment you will be mocking the parents that concieved and gave birth to you.

Lol abortion isn't murder and a foetus isn't a human being technically,children are born by parents who prepare and choose to have them so bye bye grin
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by Joshthefirst(m): 8:21pm On Oct 02, 2021
Evangelynn:

Lol abortion isn't murder and a foetus isn't a human being technically,children are born by parents who prepare and choose to have them so bye bye grin
How do you know a fetus is not a human being? Is it because it's still in the womb? Isn't s foetus a developing human? It's what we learned in school oh. Science
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by brainhgeek(m): 8:22pm On Oct 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Then, she should censor the world between her thighs. Don't just allow any idiot with a third leg take a stroll in the park and sow a seed.
If she was rapped however, irrespective of whatever is done to the rapist(which I always pray is fatal), abortion should not be easily considered. The trauma of abortion after rape is more disastrous than the trauma of being rapped without an abortion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by GerogeI(m): 8:26pm On Oct 02, 2021
Evangelynn:

How exactly does this concern me undecided
Lol,in a bid to sound smart you miss the point when a child is born isn't it obvious that the parents made a choice of wanting to keep it and decide for it until it reaches the age of consent,which is why the parent is a guardian,a foetus/embryo doesn't get this benefit neither is the benefit open to a foetus/embryo.You are the one with selective logic since you couldn't see the point I was driving at,is the application for children open for an unborn yes or no?that was the point and next time try not to insult me again

I think you are the one who does not understand the points of contention, hence you think arguing about whether foetus are human is a guarantee of parental rights to choose.

The whole point is that parents should not have a right to choose if someone else should be alive. Especially if parents where given birth to, as well by someone else who also endured the travails. Stop deceiving yourself about parents rights. It is because the advocates of this infanticide cannot find any moral ground to support this your touted parents right to choose, that they started making stupid definitions about when a foetus becomes a human being so they can say, yes it's just like chicken so you can kill it. As if in all our scientfic progress we can tell anything about the source of our consciousness. If we could, then we could as well just make babies ourselves in a factory.
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by Endy0018(m): 8:27pm On Oct 02, 2021

Cases of robbery, raping and other social vices done are done by children whose dad rejected their pregnancy.[/quote]
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by dhardline(m): 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2021
Evangelynn:

The same Euthanasia is equally illegal in the US that's what you fail to understand. It's a thing, yes; but it's illegal because it's murder.
How hard is it to grasp this things! Abortion will never be illegal and yet you talk about back alley abortions. Let me try and make it easy for you to understand. When the government makes a law it does not mean some people will not break that law what it simply means is if you are caught then you'll bear the brunt. And on religious grounds its taking the life of another person( A seperate and distinct person) who was looking forward to living life to the fullest but you took laws into your own hands and choose that he/she would amount to nothing. Shalom.
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by Endy0018(m): 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
Pray to stop abortion if you don't need a child please stay away from sex
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by Lovelies1: 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2021
CXLVII:

That’s 1 in 1 million

Go the street of South Chicago, California, Alabama, Arizona and Alaska, Over 90 percent of those gang boys are from unwanted homes.

Then condom usage should spring up or unwanted sex should be avoided instead of taking a life or risking your life in the process
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by 5thcolm(m): 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2021
BabaIbo:

Yes "dull" because they think people don't know they are the ones orchestrating it.

So, you think that is smartness?

Kind of, maybe not in a good way.

They can do with us whatever they wish. They know we can do nothing about it. Even when we try to do something about it, they know how to stop us.
Now tell me that is what you call dull
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by okwusdaddy: 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2021
GerogeI:

Then leave alone if its just a tadpole.Why are bothered about a tadpole
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by Evangelynn(f): 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2021
dhardline:

The same Euthanasia is equally illegal in the US that's what you fail to understand. It's a thing, yes; but it's illegal because it's murder
Euthanasia is allowed in countries when the dying patient consents to it and doesn't want to live you can call it murder of you wish the dying patient requested for it,even in a critical pregnancy they prioritise the life of the mother and doctors work to save the mother.
How hard is it to grasp this things! Abortion will never be illegal and yet you talk about back alley abortions
I mentioned back alley abortions where it concerns countries where abortion is illegal,making abortion illegal doesn't stop it that is the point I was making.
Let me try and make it easy for you to understand. When the government makes a law it does not mean some people will not break that law what it simply means is if you are caught then you'll bear the brunt
Well not in Nigeria obviously there are even statistics by WHO and other bodies that abortion rate is high in Nigeria don't even pretend it doesn't happen in a country that cannot even prioritise health care and children lol.
And on religious grounds its taking the life of another person( A seperate and distinct person) who was looking forward to living life to the fullest but you took laws into your own hands and choose that he/she would amount to nothing. Shalom.
Well thank goodness there is a separation of religion and state and in many secular countries they understand that religion is a personal conviction and you don't make your religion a law or constitution for humanity.Nobody is forcing anybody to have an abortion if you believe it is a sin don't do it but don't decide for others especially when you won't be there to help them care for the children or adopt them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Daniel Arap Moi Is Dead, Aged 95 / Ukrainian Forces Recapture Trostyanets, Poltavka And Malyniv From Russian Forces / Shortage Of Eggs In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.