Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,210 members, 7,853,124 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:33 AM

Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law (25672 Views)

Jews Sue Florida State Over "Christian Abortion Law" / Hungary Vows To Block Transit Of Lethal Weapons To Ukraine / Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by Itzi8(m): 2:39am On Oct 03, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
I don't support abortion but if I find out that the man is not willing to take up the responsibility, I would abort.

Better to abort than to bring irresponsible souls to the world.

Cases of robbery, raping and other social vices done are done by children whose dad rejected their pregnancy.

Ewwweh, you concluded so fast on that,but it's not entirely true. Nature and Nurture are concepts that defines a child's lfestyle or choice of behavior, and not due to father's rejections.
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by lesbiconverter: 3:56am On Oct 03, 2021
CUMIN:

There are 8 billion people on planet earth... Africa had been relentless in churning out babies without planning... Those people who decided that they wanted to abort should not be stopped. We already have enough.
grin
Just educate them in contraceptive than abortion. Guess who is going to take over the world as they are aborting their children. �
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by Mowoe(m): 4:34am On Oct 03, 2021
godliman:

And the pro Abortion people are only concern about the sweetness of sex, the consequence of sex which is pregnancy they don't want to carry. If you ask for rain don't complain about lightning and thunder they are rain's companion just the way pregnancy is sex's companion. If their own mama aborted them would they have any mouth to talk nonsense?

I think it's a choice thing. Let people decide on what they want, and whoever wants to have an opinion should put their money where their mouth is.
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by Chigold101(m): 5:28am On Oct 03, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
We are not talking about wedlock here. We are talking about being responsible as a parent. Whether wedlock or not, men need to learn how to be responsible for their actions.

Inukwa!
If you were married to a man, will you in any condition that is not threatening to your life think of aborting his baby?
Nope you won't, so it is the issue of wedlock here.

Based on your earlier comment which I replied to, this your present comment doesn't add up. Because you can't know who would be a responsible father when the child is not yet born.
Because you said instead of giving birth to some certain type of a child, you would opt for abortion
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by ask4bk(m): 5:50am On Oct 03, 2021
CUMIN:
Religious nutss always want to control other people decision. Only women should decide what they should do with their body.

So much for freedom in America.

Only that babies aren't part of a woman's body. It's another body inside another body.
Do what you want with your body but don't touch another body with your decision. If you do, you are a murderer
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 03, 2021
VenExchange:
Say no to abortion. One girl just died after abortion ( 18) years ( 6 months belle
which school you attend for Warri?
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by FutureIsFemale(f): 6:39am On Oct 03, 2021
Chigold101:

Inukwa!
If you were married to a man, will you in any condition that is not threatening to your life think of aborting his baby?

Based on your earlier comment which I replied to, this your present comment doesn't add up. Because you can't know who would be a responsible father when the child is not yet born.
Because you said instead of giving birth to some certain type of a child, you would opt for abortion
Yes I will abort.
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by FutureIsFemale(f): 6:41am On Oct 03, 2021
Chigold101:

Inukwa!

A man can be married and be irresponsible. A man can be unmarried and be responsible.
My post was about being responsible and not marriage
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by Evangelynn(f): 6:45am On Oct 03, 2021
Joshthefirst:
Hmmm. So in your opinion aborting a child is acceptable because it's legal in some countries? What if it also became legal for parents to kill their kids up to 5 hours after birth and the rights of those children withdrawn? Would this still be acceptable to you? Since it would be the law of the country taking its course?
Your questions are so out of touch,when will you realise that abortion is a social and economic issue not just a religious or moral one?
A fetus doesn't have any rights until it is born and it makes no sense to commit infanticide when the child has already been born.As for the question you asked me that law doesn't exist in any country of today so we are good lipsrsealed.
It is acceptable not just because of its legality but because it could be of social and economic convenience depending on the choice and circumstances involved. Have you actually bothered to research on why people have abortions?

1 Like

Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by Evangelynn(f): 6:47am On Oct 03, 2021
okwusdaddy:

If it isn't human why not just leave it alone. why go through the risk of having an abortion.
Because the woman carrying it doesn't want it and may not have a plan for the baby,neither is government ready to assist or help out so you don't force people to have children against their will especially when they have no resources or good mental health to have one. Safe abortion is not a risk only unsafe ones are

1 Like

Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by Nexton2468: 6:51am On Oct 03, 2021
lexy2014:

Have u heard of kpanla? Woman straight like ruler u say na fine

Na you Sabi she fine na I no grin grin grin
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by CUMIN: 6:55am On Oct 03, 2021
ask4bk:

Only that babies aren't part of a woman's body. It's another body inside another body.
Do what you want with your body but don't touch another body with your decision. If you do, you are a murderer

You're sick in the head
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by emmyileri(m): 7:49am On Oct 03, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
I don't support abortion but if I find out that the man is not willing to take up the responsibility, I would abort.

Cases of robbery, raping and other social vices done are done by children whose dad rejected their pregnancy.
Your comments shows you don't live a godly or moral life and you are willing to give excuses for you being a murderer. That soul you are willing to terminate is not created by you.. And the fact that you willingly admit you can't train up a child to be morally sound shows you are total failure. If the society is to be a better place, a female like you for the future will bring total destruction to it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by AfonjaConehead: 9:24am On Oct 03, 2021
God bless Biden
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by panafrican(m): 9:26am On Oct 03, 2021
Who cares about that ?
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by Chigold101(m): 12:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Yes I will abort.
No insult intended, for you to have gotten married to an irresponsible man, is the definition of your own irresponsibility. grin
FutureIsFemale:
Yes I will abort.
No insult intended, for you to have gotten married to an irresponsible man, is the definition of your own irresponsibility.
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by Speaklove: 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

How could an unborn child be termed as 'irresponsible? "
Is it not the person who looks on till they get pregnant, then felt they couldn't take care of the baby that are irresponsible?

It is the one who didn't ask the man whether he would be willing to take up the responsibility before they took in , and the one who is waiting for only a man to take up the responsibility that are irresponsible.

The right of An unborn child shouldn't be cut short because someone who is irresponsible is trying to protect their own right.

There are some people who were Raped

But there are others who get pregnant while seeking lustful pleasures.

These two are not the same.
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by freshalien: 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
VenExchange:
Say no to abortion. One girl just died after abortion ( 18) years ( 6 months belle

And what of if she is a victim of rape or incest, should the pregnancy be kept?
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2021
freshalien:

And what of if she is a victim of rape or incest, should the pregnancy be kept?
Nothing like that sir.
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by okwusdaddy: 8:14am On Oct 04, 2021
Evangelynn:

Because the woman carrying it doesn't want it and may not have a plan for the baby,neither is government ready to assist or help out so you don't force people to have children against their will especially when they have no resources or good mental health to have one. Safe abortion is not a risk only unsafe ones are
You don't have to kill the baby.Just give her up for adoption there are alot of childless couples looking for babies to adopt.
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by Danjikanbauchi: 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

if the man won't take responsibility won't you take the responsibility are you not human being, most you kill ?
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by Evangelynn(f): 3:10pm On Oct 08, 2021
okwusdaddy:

You don't have to kill the baby.Just give her up for adoption there are alot of childless couples looking for babies to adopt.

Lol how many times have you helped the needy and donated to an orphanage,how many children in orphanages have actually been adopted in this part of the world lol.

Easier said than done many Nigerians don't like the idea of adoption they would rather wait for God even of it takes 18 years.

People abort if the embryo has birth defects every woman should have an access to abortions thank God it is so in the developed world and abortion isn't murder

1 Like

Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by ask4bk(m): 11:19am On Oct 09, 2021
CUMIN:

You're sick in the head

Sick is who thinks it's OK to kill people and think it's cool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ukrainian Forces Recapture Trostyanets, Poltavka And Malyniv From Russian Forces / Shortage Of Eggs In UK / Dubai: It Is Illegal To Post 'Irresponsible' Pictures Of Storms Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.