Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,458 members, 7,843,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel (41630 Views)

Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria / Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches / Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Vision101(m): 11:37pm On Oct 02, 2021
@GodisFirst
At this point, I disagree with Pastor Adeboye. It also simply means as some one pointed out here that if I am to take the mark of the beast (666) in order to preach, I shouldn't hesitate.
For me I fell he should allow other preachers there do the job, while he supports them financially. He can even preach remotely or virtually with the technology we have now.

Is he saying that we should accept any condition for the sake of gospel? I disagree.
At a time like this, Shadrach, Michael and Abadinago comes to mind.

@me
Who has told you that it's the mark of the beast? Can you cite where he said so? All these biblical ignoramus, events preceding the mark of the beast has it taken place? Mtcheeee.
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Vision101(m): 12:09am On Oct 03, 2021
@fyneguy

This is a salient question. This precedent will make it excusable for people to receive the mark, to enable them "preach the gospel", among other things.

@me
Go and study end time eschatology. There are events preceding the mark of the beast. You can't be raptured and be part of it. You better repent now and focus on eternity to avoid the pains.

Every ignorant person is just talking. Anyway it's a market place.
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Phut(f): 12:29am On Oct 03, 2021
fyneguy:

This is the first mRNA jab. Others are never like this!

Stop calling it "a simple vaccine". Even on Pfizer's website it's called an OS.

Please can you provide a screenshot of where it says OS? I am not doubting you. Just being a little lazy to do the search myself.
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by helicoptarr: 12:54am On Oct 03, 2021
The Christian race is personal.
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by donnie(m): 1:07am On Oct 03, 2021
[quote author=Vision101 post=106388070]
@aviara
A lady I am trying to preach the gospel to doesn't want to listen. She is requesting I have sex with her before accepting Jesus as Lord and saviour. Can I grant her request for the sake of the gospel?

grin grin grin

@me
This your logic don't flow. The Bible encourages you to obey your leaders so long as their instructions are not heretic. There is no where in the that it is written that taking medical vaccine is against the word of God.

If you sleep with the lady you are citing above you have committed adultery/fornication which the Bible says that you should flee from.

If you take the vaccine which sin have you committed according to the Bible?

The sIn is not even in taking the vaccine. That is just a normal sequence due to his present state of blindness. This man and many others are already comfortable in the Beast system so they cannot recognize Satan. They worship a white man (the image of the beast ROME) instead of the Most High Creator. This man is one of those whom the globalists will use to form a One World religion and that's already happening.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Freedom34: 1:16am On Oct 03, 2021
Wasn't it Jesus Christ who said DT if everyone refuses to worship God, God will raise up stones to worship him?

Sure God can raise up d inhabitants of that very country if the authorities prevent missionary directly or indirectly thru (for example) mandatory vaccination from entering dr countries.

Wasn't it Jesus himself that met and converted Paul who hitherto had been a kingpin in persecuting and killing d Christians who had since gone underground bcus of him and his ilks?

No man is indispensable!!!
The job no man can/will do, the Owner of d job (God/Jesus) will (find a way to) do it himself!

Like someone asked in page 1, if they say u can't enter a country until u take d mark of d beast, will u take it bcus 'Na Jesus work, so Jesus go understand'?

May God give us d wisdom not to play with fire!
cool

BESTScientist1:
God bless you Sir, do you know there's more to this vaccine of a thing. It's a means to an end but before the children of perdition start with baba on this. I had a friend who turned down an opportunity to go for a business trip only because it was mandatory for him to be vaccinated before entry even against his wish...it's very sad the times we live in. He could do that because he wasn't on a strict mission to preach God's message to people and look out for the welfare of his saints, as some need the physical presence of their leaders on some occasions. It's a tough decision to make as a leader of the ministry. May God help his ministry. Away from that I LOVE MAN'U team selection this afternoon. I see a great victory

saintokwuluora:
[i]

“If vaccination or no vaccination is going to hinder me from doing the work God has called me to do, even if they ask me to be vaccinated 100 times, I will be vaccinated'.

So if they say you must take the mark 666 before you can preach, you will do it for Jesus?

aviara:
Is this how we will take the mark of the beast for the sake of the gospel when it eventually comes?
As in ehn, na correct question d 2 of una ask!

So if d 'lords' make d chip mandatory b4 we can enter church (which will still happen), should we take it (God forbid) just bcus we want to worship d same God who don talkam expressly say make we nor take am?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Okoyouth: 4:43am On Oct 03, 2021
Must we announce everything before we do it. Go and take it no problem.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by malcom1X: 6:54am On Oct 03, 2021
Phut:

Please can you provide a screenshot of where it says OS? I am not doubting you. Just being a little lazy to do the search myself.

The COVID mRNA Vaccine is an operating system which can program your DNA, and therefore program you, at your core essential blueprint level.

Is this an exaggeration? No it’s not. Moderna states on their website that their mRNA technology platform is a “software of life” and “functions very much like an operating system on a computer.”

Moderna Software Of Life
This is straight from their website:

“It is designed so that it can plug and play interchangeably with different programs. In our case, the “program” or “app” is our mRNA drug – the unique mRNA sequence that codes for a protein.” – Read more here.

https://www.modernatx.com/mrna-technology/mrna-platform-enabling-drug-discovery-development

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Workch: 7:06am On Oct 03, 2021
cybertron88:
I am beginning to believe all the conspiracy theories about this vaccine. Why are those vacinated wants everyone to get the vaccine. Shey if u are vaccinated u are immune to d virus. So what are they still afraid of that they won't allow us live our ife. Footballers who travel around are not taking d vaccines d epl is even considering give monetary incentives so that players can be vaccinated. But here in Nigeria u LL see a common guy trying to convince others how the vaccine is d best thing after slice bread. Me I no dey take nothing. I no trust bill gate and co. Shikena
Thats not how it works. Knowledge kills ignorance.

Read about “herd immunity” to understand why a good number of people need to get the vaccine.
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Workch: 7:16am On Oct 03, 2021
malcom1X:

The COVID mRNA Vaccine is an operating system which can program your DNA, and therefore program you, at your core essential blueprint level.

Is this an exaggeration? No it’s not. Moderna states on their website that their mRNA technology platform is a “software of life” and “functions very much like an operating system on a computer.”

Moderna Software Of Life
This is straight from their website:

“It is designed so that it can plug and play interchangeably with different programs. In our case, the “program” or “app” is our mRNA drug – the unique mRNA sequence that codes for a protein.” – Read more here.

https://www.modernatx.com/mrna-technology/mrna-platform-enabling-drug-discovery-development
Sorry sir, I’m a biochemist and I beg to disagree on the part you said mRNA vaccine programs the DNA, that’s not science sir.

If you understand the central dogma of molecular biology then you will see the irrationality in the statement. RNA cannot be integrated into the human DNA, the only set of organisms capable of doing that are retroviruses.
The central dogma of molecular biology is DNA to RNA and then to proteins, it’s a unidirectional process.

While that has been settled, a mRNA vaccine doesn’t have any business with your genome or DNA, look at the central dogma I posted which is a unidirectional process.
RNA will always be translated into protein without the presence of a reverse transcriptase enzyme which is only found in retroviruses and not back to DNA (never happened) hence mRNA component of the vaccine will be translate into viral proteins in the ribosome. These proteins initiate several signals that stimulates the adaptive immune system (I can’t go into details here)

The bottomline is that, RNA cannot be reversely incorporated into human DNA unless a retrovirus is involved in the process and in this case, coronaviruses are not retroviruses.

If after this explanation, you still want to believe whatever you see on YouTube then Goodluck. I will be glad to take more questions
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by malcom1X: 7:19am On Oct 03, 2021
Workch:
Sorry sir, I’m a biochemist and I beg to disagree on the part you said mRNA vaccine programs the DNA, that’s not science sir.

If you understand the basic dogma of molecular biology then you will see the irrationality in the statement. RNA cannot be integrated into the human DNA, the only set of organisms capable of doing that are retroviruses.
The central dogma of molecular biology is DNA to RNA and then to proteins, it’s a unidirectional process.

While that has been settled, a mRNA vaccine doesn’t have any business with your genome or DNA, look at the central dogma I posted which is a unidirectional process.
RNA will always be translated into protein without the presence of a reverse transcriptase enzyme which is only found in retroviruses and not back to DNA (never happened) hence mRNA component of the vaccine will be translate into viral proteins in the ribosome. These proteins initiate several signals that stimulates the adaptive immune system (I can’t go into details here)

The bottomline is that, RNA cannot be reversely incorporated into human DNA unless a retrovirus is involved in the process and in this case, coronaviruses are not retroviruses.

If after this explanation, you still want to believe whatever you see in YouTube then Goodluck. I will be glad to take more questions

Did you even read the moderna official website link I pasted there?
It's not me saying it. Click on the link and read it for yourself an maybe you can write an epistle to mederna and ask them to explain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Workch: 7:24am On Oct 03, 2021
malcom1X:

It's not me saying it. Click on the link and read it for yourself an maybe you can write an epistle to mederna and ask them to explain.
Yes I did, the Modena website never mentioned that the mRNA will be reversely transcribed Into DNA Because thats not how it works. They stated that the mRNA will make viral proteins by making use of your ribosomes.

I think you have problems understanding the difference between RNA, DNA, proteins and how they are connected.

Sometimes, you have to understand the fundamentals of these terms to rationalize the technology. I say again, understand the central dogma of molecular biology and you will see how impossible for “mRNA” to become “DNA” in humans. It doesn’t make sense. RNA almost always becomes proteins and that’s how the mRNA vaccine works.

Before you argue, read the central dogma of molecular biology and then back to the moderna website to understand perfectly their explanations
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Workch: 7:27am On Oct 03, 2021
malcom1X:

see, they have already explained the central dogma of molecular biology in this screenshot, but you seem not to be understanding the basics hence you misconstrue the information. The software RNA doesn’t become stored as DNA

I can help you understand it. I’m an expert in this field

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by malcom1X: 8:21am On Oct 03, 2021
Workch:
see, they have already explained the central dogma of molecular biology in this screenshot, but you seem not to be understanding the basics hence you misconstrue the information. The software RNA doesn’t become stored as DNA

I can help you understand it. I’m an expert in this field

Thanks for your explanation. viral genetic material can integrate with the genetic material of the host itself…. your DNA!

in a postmortem study of a patient who had been vaccinated with the Pfizer mRNA vaccine, viral RNA was found in all his body cells and there was no evidence what-so-ever that he was infected with the SARS-CoV-2 virus! But was this viral RNA genetic material located inside the nucleus of the cell where the human DNA is stored? If so did the viral genetic sequence merge with the host DNA?

It is clearly stated in this table from Sinobiologicals, a pharmaceutical company also producing vaccines, that one of the disadvantages with viral vector (mRNA) vaccines is the “Possible genomic integration of foreign DNA”; simply put, viral genetic material can integrate with the genetic material of the host itself…. your DNA!

https://www.sinobiological.com/research/virus/hcov-spike-protein-overview

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20210129/covid-virus-may-prompt-body-to-attack-itself

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Workch: 8:28am On Oct 03, 2021
malcom1X:

Thanks for your explanation. viral genetic material can integrate with the genetic material of the host itself…. your DNA!

in a postmortem study of a patient who had been vaccinated with the Pfizer mRNA vaccine, viral RNA was found in all his body cells and there was no evidence what-so-ever that he was infected with the SARS-CoV-2 virus! But was this viral RNA genetic material located inside the nucleus of the cell where the human DNA is stored? If so did the viral genetic sequence merge with the host DNA?

It is clearly stated in this table from Sinobiologicals, a pharmaceutical company also producing vaccines, that one of the disadvantages with viral vector (mRNA) vaccines is the “Possible genomic integration of foreign DNA”; simply put, viral genetic material can integrate with the genetic material of the host itself…. your DNA!

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20210129/covid-virus-may-prompt-body-to-attack-itself
no sir, it can’t.
This shows that you didn’t read my first response.
Go back and read it. Only retroviruses have the capability to integrate their RNA with our DNA. Coronavirus and all other viruses do not possess the tools “reverse transcriptase” to do that.

You don’t even understand the links and reference post or you don’t read them.
Don’t argue for the purpose of winning, argue for the purpose of gaining knowledge.

Go back and read my first response patiently with the mind of learning new thing and not winning arguments. You are mocking the whole information up.
I’m not here to denigrate you, I want you to understand the information you spread so you don’t misinform people
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by orisa37: 8:31am On Oct 03, 2021
THOSE WHO WISH TO DESTROY YOUR SOULS ARE AT GATES TOO.

PRAY THAT YOU DO NOT ENTER INTO TEMPTATION.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Workch: 8:33am On Oct 03, 2021
malcom1X:

The part of the screenshot you highlighted is not for mRNA technology, it’s for viral vector technology and the information in the picture is correct but you are misunderstanding and confusing it for mRNA technology. They are two different things entirely.

Be calm and let me walk you through the basics. mRNA vaccine technology is different from viral vector technology.

Don’t spread sciolistic inclined information
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by malcom1X: 9:01am On Oct 03, 2021
Workch:
no sir, it can’t.
This shows that you didn’t read my first response.
Go back and read it. Only retroviruses have the capability to integrate their RNA with our DNA. Coronavirus and all other viruses do not possess the tools “reverse transcriptase” to do that.

You don’t even understand the links and reference post or you don’t read them.
Don’t argue for the purpose of winning, argue for the purpose of gaining knowledge.

Go back and read my first response patiently with the mind of learning new thing and not winning arguments. You are mocking the whole information up.
I’m not here to denigrate you, I want you to understand the information you spread so you don’t misinform people

A retrovirus is a virus that uses its own RNA to replicate inside healthy cells.

HIV is a retrovirus too. I mean
human immunodeficiency virus.

A Nobel laureate Luc Montegnier
Had discovered HIV in the vaccine.
Watch his video interview here

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Y7fLYnbMOeWJ/

Have you also heard of ADE where the vaccine keeps on producing Spike protein and doesn't stop?

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Workch: 9:07am On Oct 03, 2021
malcom1X:

A retrovirus is a virus that uses its own RNA to replicate inside healthy cells.

Have you also heard of ADE where the vaccine keeps on producing Spike protein and doesn't stop?
You still keep mocking it up. Come down from your high horse.

All virus use their RNA to replicate inside a healthy cell, that’s why they are called viruses. All of them but a retrovirus does it in a special way.

A retrovirus will first of all convert its RNA back into DNA by using the enzyme reverse transcriptase, then incorporates the DNA into healthy cell before it starts the process of protein translation.

Non-retrovirals don’t convert RNA back to DNA before they translate it to proteins in healthy cells.

Be open to learn, don’t feel threatening when people try to correct you. You don’t understand basic molecular biology, the whole information is confusing you

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by malcom1X: 9:12am On Oct 03, 2021
Workch:
You still keep mocking it up. Come down from your high horse.

All virus use their RNA to replicate inside a healthy cell, that’s why they are called viruses. All of them but a retrovirus does it in a special way.

A retrovirus will first of all convert its RNA back into DNA by using the enzyme reverse transcriptase, then incorporates the DNA into healthy cell before it starts the process of protein translation.

Non-retrovirals don’t convert RNA back to DNA before they translate it to proteins in healthy cells.

Be open to learn, don’t feel threatening when people try to correct you. You don’t understand basic molecular biology, the whole information is confusing you

The retrovirus is in the vaccine already. So if this is true then it means viral genetic material can integrate with the genetic material of the host itself…. your DNA!
Why do you even think I'm proud?

Are we not learning. Did you check the report of the first person that died after taking the vaccine and what was found in his death report?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3385939/

This being said, early research showed SARS-CoV-2 having four HIV-1 inserts. If this is true and SARS-CoV-2 virus was man-made…. Were “Gain of Function” manipulations made that would allow HIV-1 viral genetic material to enter the nucleus and alter the cells DNA? If true, those infected with SARS-CoV-2 and possibly those vaccinated with mRNA vaccines have also been infected with HIV

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Workch: 9:12am On Oct 03, 2021
malcom1X:

This article is correct but you don’t understand what’s in it.

Do you have a background in biological science? I think that’s the problem here.

Why don’t you just ask that I explain to you instead of misunderstanding the terms?
I have been doing biochemistry for 13years and this topic is even a 200level metabolism of nucleus acid that I did in 2009. It’s not even a complex topic and not difficult or grasp
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Workch: 9:16am On Oct 03, 2021
malcom1X:

The retrovirus is in the vaccine already. So if this is true then it means viral genetic material can integrate with the genetic material of the host itself…. your DNA!
Why do you even think I'm proud?

Are we not learning. Did you check the report of the first person that died after taking the vaccine and what was found in his death report?
There is no retrovirus in mRNA vaccine.

THe vectors for mRNA are adenoviruses, they are not from the class of retroviruses sir.

Else the vaccine won’t even work
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by malcom1X: 9:19am On Oct 03, 2021
Workch:
This article is correct but you don’t understand what’s in it.

Do you have a background in biological science? I think that’s the problem here.

Why don’t you just ask that I explain to you instead of misunderstanding the terms?
I have been doing biochemistry for 13years and this topic is even a 200level metabolism of nucleus acid that I did in 2009. It’s not even a complex topic and not difficult or grasp

I edited what I wrote earlier. So my question is this, is mRNA destroyed after vaccination?
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by malcom1X: 9:21am On Oct 03, 2021
Workch:
There is no retrovirus in mRNA vaccine.

THe vectors for mRNA are adenoviruses, they are not from the class of retroviruses sir.

Else the vaccine won’t even work

It was a mistake. I was talking about the virus.
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Workch: 9:34am On Oct 03, 2021
malcom1X:

It was a mistake. I was talking about the virus.
Alright sir, much respect.
We understand that a lot of people don’t have background in biological science hence these things might be difficult to understand, it’s same way I don’t know what you do in your field, however we employ you to talk to renown experts whenever issues like this come up so you don’t get the wrong information.

I can take your questions on vaccines, I took out time to do a certificate course on virology to understand these things and I can tell you that vaccines are safe. Although some people might react to some of its components however they percentage is so small and negligible, studies have confirmed this many times. It’s expected for that to happen anyways
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by mukthar2000(m): 9:34am On Oct 03, 2021
NO NEED DADDY.
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by OChimex: 1:32pm On Oct 03, 2021
DropsMic:
Lol.... All of a sudden the vaccine no be the mark of the beast again grin grin.

This is the reason.... a must fir visa issuance by USA now and probably most EU countries

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by mrkings84(m): 2:36pm On Oct 03, 2021
mercy87:

You're not a Redeemer. Christ is the only Redeemer. You're a Redeemed.

Take it or just leave it like that ..... Happy Sunday!
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by mrkings84(m): 2:36pm On Oct 03, 2021
mercy87:

You're not a Redeemer. Christ is the only Redeemer. You're a Redeemed.

Take it or just leave it like that ..... Happy Sunday!
Hope u went to church?
How was service??
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by franklytrue(m): 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2021
aviara:
A lady I am trying to preach the gospel to doesn't want to listen. She is requesting I have sex with her before accepting Jesus as Lord and saviour. Can I grant her request for the sake of the gospel?

Two wrongs don't make a right. Should one also defile themselves for the sake of the gospel? She is your 'Delilah'. Will you take the bait?

And back to the topic, anyone, even a cleric, telling you directly or indirectly to receive this vaccine did not receive that message from God --a vaccine where people are either been coerced or forced to receive it as the (sinister) solution to the pandemic and many of them still die anyway or have serious complications? These are the end times. This vaccine is a precursor to the Mark of the beast (microchip: digital certificate of vaccination and business transactions of the very near future we are in. See Rev. ch 13). Take it and you have sworn allegiance to the Beast himself (Satan).
Please people, don't take it!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by abdsamad(m): 4:29pm On Oct 03, 2021
VULCAN:
This is one of those who outsource their thinking.

If a white man in a lab coat says something is good, then it must be good.

If a black man agrees with the white man in a lab coat, then he would be praised.

If a black man disagrees with a white man in a lab coat then he must be wrong.

Pls educate yourself and stop sounding intelligent when intelligence is based on asking deep questions.

Go and find out why Gavi was chased out of India because of vaccine tampering and why Pfizer was indicted in Nigeria because they put unknown substances in their own vaccines.

You are no different from the Aztecs and the American Indians who initially thought the white man was coming with good intentions until he passed along diseases they had never known in order to decimate the population.
Oh thanks. I always thought I was an American Indian at heart. Thanks for noticing
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by franklytrue(m): 4:37pm On Oct 03, 2021
Workch:
Thats not how it works. Knowledge kills ignorance.

Read about “herd immunity” to understand why a good number of people need to get the vaccine.
Herd immunity you say?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) / Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan / Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.