Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,428 members, 7,861,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:32 AM

Can A Change Of Name Create A Change Of Destiny? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Change Of Name Create A Change Of Destiny? (1207 Views)

5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched / Evil Bird Monitoring A Man's Destiny Killed In Benin Today / Do You Believe What Will Be Will Be, Do You Believe In Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Change Of Name Create A Change Of Destiny? by Workch: 10:42pm On Oct 02, 2021
Goddess101:

Thank you greatly for this contribution,may your anointing never run dry,May the good lord continue to bless you in wisdom and knowledge, you’re one of a kind.
You simply asked the question so people can tell you what you want to hear?
Re: Can A Change Of Name Create A Change Of Destiny? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2021
Workch:
There is no evidence for god and inner eyes as well

Before the ending of this year, you will be provided with evidence from God himself that he exist and the inner eyes that was granted unto the prophets in the Bible that they were able to foresee and make the Israelites change their ways shall be added unto it.
I don’t have time to be dragging with you if GOD exist or not, it’s your choice and you have the freedom to believe whatever you want .
Re: Can A Change Of Name Create A Change Of Destiny? by Workch: 10:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
Goddess101:

Before the ending of this year, you will be provided with evidence from God himself that he exist and the inner eyes that was granted unto the prophets in the Bible that they were able to foresee and make the Israelites change their ways shall be added unto it.
I don’t have time to be dragging with you if GOD exist or not, it’s your choice and you have the freedom to believe whatever you want .
I get this statement like every month.
Why are you so much attached to the belief in a god even when you can’t provide evidence for it?
Doesn’t that tell you something?
Re: Can A Change Of Name Create A Change Of Destiny? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
This because you figure that in the Spirit world, your mortal name matters? undecided

You’re a satanic agent, you’ve been all over this post trying to turn people’s mind away from God, you’ve giving your own opinion let others give theirs, nobody forced their own opinion on you so don’t force yours on others, you’ve been going under each comment antagonizing people’s view, if you don’t believe in something that doesn’t mean others will not, may your soul receive peace and calmness of the Almighty God.
Re: Can A Change Of Name Create A Change Of Destiny? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 02, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
My dear go and read Jacobs story, Abraham's story, Daniels story etc., and you will see the answer. I will post the chapters for you tomorrow, I don't feel like typing too much now. A change of name will definitely change your friends life for the better. The problem is that it will affect your friends credentials if she's still in school, let her do the change of name at the right time. I have seen some situations where people are adviced to do a change of name, especially names associated with water.
May God bless you immensely, you’re on the right track, even me I don’t like to type much but some people are making me to. Concerning the credentials I have advised her to get a court affidavit and newspaper publication alongside in case of future so that she can always submit it along with her documents, Thanks and God bless you greatly.
Re: Can A Change Of Name Create A Change Of Destiny? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 02, 2021
care4you:

yeah you are right!..... don't mind the brain washed chruch rats....they don't even know what their Bible says!

Thanks and God bless, some comments I’m seeing are really surprising.
Re: Can A Change Of Name Create A Change Of Destiny? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 02, 2021
Workch:
You simply asked the question so people can tell you what you want to hear?
No , I’m open to criticism but not hate speech or name calling, I only asked questions and some people up there who I don’t know from anywhere has called me all sorts, “mumu write up” “delusional “ even asked if my friend smokes or takes marijuana, those are definitely not part of what I want to hear. And someone has carefully taken his time going under each comment to antagonize peoples opinion , this thread isn’t for that either.
Re: Can A Change Of Name Create A Change Of Destiny? by Workch: 11:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
Goddess101:

No , I’m open to criticism but not hate speech or name calling, I only asked questions and some people up there who I don’t know from anywhere has called me all sorts, “mumu write up” “delusional “ even asked if my friend smokes or takes marijuana, those are definitely not part of what I want to hear. And someone has carefully taken his time going under each comment to antagonize peoples opinion , this thread isn’t for that either.
OK sorry, but Is asking for evidence for spiritualism not a good criticism?
Re: Can A Change Of Name Create A Change Of Destiny? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
Workch:
I get this statement like every month.
Why are you so much attached to the belief in a god even when you can’t provide evidence for it?
Doesn’t that tell you something?

Like I said earlier everybody is free to believe in whatever they like , God is not forcing anyone it’s a choice and you have to make it yourself no one is forcing anybody , you can believe in tree,water ,sand whatever you like or even not believe in anything at all , you can also be an atheist, IT IS ALL YOUR CHOICE, you’re asking me why I’m so much attached to the believe that God exist well I will answer you, because he has shown himself to me severally and manifested himself in my life , he has fought battles for me that I single handedly cannot fight , it’s because of him I’m still alive today , and he has chosen me. There’s nothing anyone can say to make me change my mind about God . To me he exist and he is wonderful,. I love him him with all of my soul. I don’t want to die before finding out the truth , because by then there won’t be chance for repentance and if it happens otherwise I still will have nothing to lose.
But why are you so concerned that I am attached to the believe that God exist , or are people including me no longer FREE to believe in whatever they want to believe ?
Re: Can A Change Of Name Create A Change Of Destiny? by Workch: 11:15pm On Oct 02, 2021
Goddess101:

Like I said earlier everybody is free to believe in whatever they like , God is not forcing anyone it’s a choice and you have to make it yourself no one is forcing anybody , you can believe in tree,water ,sand whatever you like or even not believe in anything at all , you can also be an atheist, IT IS ALL YOUR CHOICE, you’re asking me why I’m so much attached to the believe that God exist well I will answer you, because he has shown himself to me severally and manifested himself in my life , he has fought battles for me that I single handedly cannot fight , it’s because of him I’m still alive today , and he has chosen me. There’s nothing anyone can say to make me change my mind about God . To me he exist and he is wonderful,�. I love him him with all of my soul. I don’t want to die before finding out the truth , because by them there won’t be chance for repentance and if it happens otherwise I still will have nothing to lose.
But why are you so concerned that I am attached to the believe that God exist , or are people including me no longer FREE to believe in whatever they want to believe ? �
how do you know he exist aside from your own personal perspection as a result of what you have been indoctrinated with?
Don't you think it's not okay to believe things without empirical evidence?
Re: Can A Change Of Name Create A Change Of Destiny? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 02, 2021
Workch:
OK sorry, but Is asking for evidence for spiritualism not a good criticism?
Please kindly go to MFM headquarters in Lagos forward your question to Dr DK Olukoya, thanks and God bless.
Re: Can A Change Of Name Create A Change Of Destiny? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 02, 2021
Workch:
how do you know he exist aside from your own personal perspection as a result of what you have been indoctrinated with?

I have enough evidence to believe that God exist, I am writing a book you can drop your email when it’s out I will send you a copy for FREE. IF THAT is still not okay you can meet me in person at MFM HEADQUARTER AND DISCUSS THIS TOGETHER , you will see evidence don’t worry.
Re: Can A Change Of Name Create A Change Of Destiny? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 02, 2021
Workch:

Lastly nobody indoctrinated me with anything, I CHOOSE THIS PATH MYSELF. Thank you.
Re: Can A Change Of Name Create A Change Of Destiny? by Kobojunkie: 11:24pm On Oct 02, 2021
Goddess101:
if you don’t believe in something that doesn’t mean others will not, may your soul receive peace and calmness of the Almighty God.
This isn't about whether I believe it is not. This is instead about what God said or has not said of this belief which aligns more with occult ideas than with that taught in the Bible. undecided
Re: Can A Change Of Name Create A Change Of Destiny? by Workch: 11:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
Goddess101:

Lastly nobody indoctrinated me with anything, I CHOOSE THIS PATH MYSELF. Thank you.
Ok, so why do you believe something you cannot provide any evidence for?
Re: Can A Change Of Name Create A Change Of Destiny? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
This isn't about whether I believe it is not. This is instead about what God said or has not said of this belief which aligns more with occult ideas than with that taught in the Bible. undecided

Changing of name is a belief that aligns with occult ideas? than what is in Bible? Anyways thanks for your contribution “KOBOJUNKIE”
I still stand on whatever I believe and NOTHING ON EARTH CAN CHANGE THAT.
Re: Can A Change Of Name Create A Change Of Destiny? by Workch: 11:32pm On Oct 02, 2021
Goddess101:

I have enough evidence to believe that God exist, I am writing a book you can drop your email when it’s out I will send you a copy for FREE. IF THAT is still not okay you can meet me in person at MFM HEADQUARTER AND DISCUSS THIS TOGETHER , you will see evidence don’t worry.
Are the evidence testable and repeatable.
Like it will give same result anytime and anywhere under controlled condition?

Please hope you know that your personal testimonies are not evidence?
Re: Can A Change Of Name Create A Change Of Destiny? by Workch: 11:33pm On Oct 02, 2021
Goddess101:

Please kindly go to MFM headquarters in Lagos forward your question to Dr DK Olukoya, thanks and God bless.
Does this mean that you don’t have evidence sir?
Is that not dogmatism and indoctrination?

I believe it because that’s what I was told
Re: Can A Change Of Name Create A Change Of Destiny? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 02, 2021
Workch:
Ok, so why do you believe something you cannot provide any evidence for?
Please not to be offensive but can you read at all? I have provided enough answers up there and even with an option of meeting to discuss, except if you’re just trying to be mischievous, please I have nothing more to say than all I have written up there plus and Avenue for us to meet, if it’s still not enough, I’m sure you know we are not living FOREVER ALL OF US WILL TASTE DEATH, when that time comes you will get the evidence you’re looking for .Shalom.
Re: Can A Change Of Name Create A Change Of Destiny? by Kobojunkie: 11:35pm On Oct 02, 2021
Goddess101:

Changing of name is a belief that aligns with occult ideas? than what is in Bible? Anyways thanks for your contribution “KOBOJUNKIE”
I still stand on whatever I believe and NOTHING ON EARTH CAN CHANGE THAT.
Changing of one's name to change one's destiny does not align with the teachings and commandments of God to us, but instead it aligns with occult ideas and beliefs, yes. undecided

You created this thread and I guessed you were looking for truth and not lies. So, why attack me for stating this Truth of God? undecided
Re: Can A Change Of Name Create A Change Of Destiny? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 02, 2021
Workch:
Are the evidence testable and repeatable.
Like it will give same result anytime and anywhere under controlled condition?

Please hope you know that your personal testimonies are not evidence?

Meet me at the venue you will find out,
Re: Can A Change Of Name Create A Change Of Destiny? by Workch: 11:38pm On Oct 02, 2021
Goddess101:

Meet me at the venue you will find out,
Why do I have to meet you there?
Re: Can A Change Of Name Create A Change Of Destiny? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 02, 2021
Workch:
Does this mean that you don’t have evidence sir?
Is that not dogmatism and indoctrination?

I believe it because that’s what I was told
You’re free to believe whatever you want, there’s freedom of religion remember ? And I didn’t create this thread to discuss about the existence of God or force down religion on anyone, EVERY HUMAN ON EARTH HAS THE CHOICE TO BELIEVE IN WHATEVER THEY WANT.
Re: Can A Change Of Name Create A Change Of Destiny? by Workch: 11:39pm On Oct 02, 2021
Goddess101:

Please not to be offensive but can you read at all? I have provided enough answers up there and even with an option of meeting to discuss, except if you’re just trying to be mischievous, please I have nothing more to say than all I have written up there plus and Avenue for us to meet, if it’s still not enough, I’m sure you know we are not living FOREVER ALL OF US WILL TASTE DEATH, when that time comes you will get the evidence you’re looking for .Shalom.
I didn’t see any evidence.

Why can’t we just discuss in a video call? I mustn’t meet you physically, this is 21 century.
Re: Can A Change Of Name Create A Change Of Destiny? by Workch: 11:40pm On Oct 02, 2021
Goddess101:

You’re free to believe whatever you want, there’s freedom of religion remember ? And I didn’t create this thread to discuss about the existence of God or force down religion on anyone, EVERY HUMAN ON EARTH HAS THE CHOICE TO BELIEVE IN WHATEVER THEY WANT.
Are you scientifically literate?

I want to recommend two Stephen Hawkings book that you should read.
Re: Can A Change Of Name Create A Change Of Destiny? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Change of name to change one's destiny does not align with the teachings and commandments of God, but instead it does align with occult ideas and beliefs, yes. undecided

You created this thread and I guessed you were looking for truth and not lies. So, why attack me for stating this Truth of God? undecided
I am not attacking anyone , if that’s what you believe congratulations.
Re: Can A Change Of Name Create A Change Of Destiny? by Kobojunkie: 11:41pm On Oct 02, 2021
Goddess101:

I am not attacking anyone , if that’s what you believe congratulations.
Like I said, this isn't about what I believe,but about what is there spoken of by God in your Bible. undecided

In fact, following the teachings of Jesus Christ, the one way to change your "destiny" is to believe in Him and also to chose to live in submission and obedience of His teachings and commandments. undecided
Re: Can A Change Of Name Create A Change Of Destiny? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Like I said, this isn't about what I believe,but about what is there spoken of by God in your Bible. undecided
Thank you.
Re: Can A Change Of Name Create A Change Of Destiny? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
Workch:
Are you scientifically literate?

I want to recommend two Stephen Hawkings book that you should read.

I am not interested, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Can A Change Of Name Create A Change Of Destiny? by Workch: 11:47pm On Oct 02, 2021
Goddess101:

I am not interested, thank you.
You see that you are dogmatic and only want to hear what you want to hear?
Re: Can A Change Of Name Create A Change Of Destiny? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 02, 2021
Workch:
You see that you are dogmatic and only want to hear what you want to hear?
Thank you, still I am not interested in whatever Stephen book, whatever names you call me I appreciate it , I still believe in God I am not SHAKEN.
Re: Can A Change Of Name Create A Change Of Destiny? by BassReeves: 9:57am On Oct 03, 2021
Goddess101:
Good evening nairalanders, please let’s discuss this matter, a friend of mine was having problems and she had a dream where she was told to change her name but she didn’t count it as anything but several months after, a prophet also told her the same thing and that’s when she remembered she had a dream about it.
Beloved, our name is often the first piece of information everyone uses to learn about us. Our names can also have a surprising impact on how others perceive us.
e.g. Kokumo, Kashimawo etc

Goddess101:
So does changing of name has to do with having spiritual problems?
I would not only love, to see how you define what 'spiritual problem' is, but also would love to see you give examples how you see it having wrong name to be a 'spiritual problem' root cause

Goddess101:
What are the spiritual advantages or disadvantages of having a change of name?
To list a few, the spiritual advantages of having a change of name are:
1. The name change, starts a life changing and life transformation process
2. It starts the blip removal in the person's persona
3. It starts not just only a heightened sense of value process, but also emotional and spiritually uplifting processes too.
4. We fundamentally are tripartite, but also have a duality part of us, so the name change, is focusing on the 'spirit man' part of the duality, as opposed to your 'carnal man'.

Goddess101:
if someone has spiritual problems and was told to change name and did that will the problem automatically disappear?
Its one thing for the problem to automatically disappear in the spiritual realm, and its another thing for the problem to automatically disappear in the physical realm

Goddess101:
Can a change of name create a change of destiny?
That is the general objective, the biggest mission, isnt it? Change of name to create a change of destiny?
You surely, must have heard the saying:
'Dont verbalise the unfavourable situation, verbalise the favourable and desired destination', apologies for play on the word, with destination on the back of destiny there

You probably have also heard the saying that:
Names, has the capacity to have a positive and negative effect on the character, behaviour, development of someone. There is power in names. Some names automatically open some doors, and some names conversely automatically will close some doors

Goddess101:
What are the spiritual significance of a name change?
Please share your thoughts.
Genesis 35:16-19
'16Then they journeyed from Bethel; and when there was still some distance to go to Ephrath (Bethlehem), Rachel began to give birth and had difficulty and suffered severely.
17When she was in hard labor the midwife said to her, “Do not be afraid; you now have another son.”
18And as her soul was departing, (for she died), she named him Ben-oni (son of my sorrow); but his father called him Benjamin (son of the right hand).
19So Rachel died and was buried on the way to Ephrath (that is, Bethlehem).
'

I'll start first, with saying, the devil has no power ... except in the dark, meaning ignorance gives the devil power.

I can write on end about the spiritual significance of a name change, but will just say Israel, formerly known as Jacob, learned the spiritual significance of a name change and so didnt waste time in renaming his son Benjamin from Benoni.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"the Spirit Of The Lord Will Come Upon You In Power, And You Will Be Changed Int / You Shall Be Remembered This Month / ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.