Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,759 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

Igbo Lady Spotted Drawing Governor Of Delta State Along The Road (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Lady Spotted Drawing Governor Of Delta State Along The Road (photos) (3560 Views)

Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) / Umahi Inspects Dualization Of Abakaliki/Enugu Road (Photos) / Kiki Osinbajo Poses In The Middle Of The Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Lady Spotted Drawing Governor Of Delta State Along The Road (photos) by Tomek09(m): 5:32am On Oct 03, 2021
[s]
Bighead9:

Big lie.
She is not IGBO, She is IGALA. grin grin grin grin grin
[/s]
Re: Igbo Lady Spotted Drawing Governor Of Delta State Along The Road (photos) by Bighead9: 5:33am On Oct 03, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
PHOTONEW : Beautiful Igbo Lady, Chiamaka Mirabel Iwenofu Spotted Drawing Governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta State Along The Road | #IgbereTV

https://igberetvnews.com/1401799/igbo-lady-spotted-drawing-governor-ifeanyi-okowa-delta-state-along-road/

Why She no go Onitsha go draw Wili Obiano. They've succeeded in making their Region the Head Quarters of Terrorism, they are now rushing other peaceful State to flex?grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Igbo Lady Spotted Drawing Governor Of Delta State Along The Road (photos) by respect80(m): 7:21am On Oct 03, 2021
Bighead9:

Big lie.
She is not IGBO, She is IGALA. grin grin grin grin grin
Yes, I know her too. She's an IGALA girl and her name is Ufẹdọ. cheesy

Re: Igbo Lady Spotted Drawing Governor Of Delta State Along The Road (photos) by Bighead9: 7:36am On Oct 03, 2021
respect80:

Yes, I know her too. She's an IGALA girl and her name is Ufẹdọ. cheesy

Yes na.
Don't you know that, almost all the Wealthy Men in Anambra are all IGALA? Most people don't know cause Igala and Igbo bare the same names sometimes. Moreover, Anambra is IGALA ancestral State. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Spotted Drawing Governor Of Delta State Along The Road (photos) by Hellonearth007: 7:52am On Oct 03, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
Attention seeker

Only humans without Destiny talk the way u just talked.
You are destinyless and talentless even ungodliness and humanless.

Just a heartless and finally uselessness dey worry u
Re: Igbo Lady Spotted Drawing Governor Of Delta State Along The Road (photos) by J0y0usever(f): 8:39am On Oct 03, 2021
murphyibiam15:
Why are there no sit at home in Asaba, an igbo town?
grin grin grin
You dey find ipob wahala abi?
Re: Igbo Lady Spotted Drawing Governor Of Delta State Along The Road (photos) by Qatar2022: 8:41am On Oct 03, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
Attention seeker
Hatred kill you, you jobless idiot
Re: Igbo Lady Spotted Drawing Governor Of Delta State Along The Road (photos) by Terrence99: 12:35pm On Oct 03, 2021
murphyibiam15:
Why are there no sit at home in Asaba, an igbo town?

The last time some elderly Igbo men held an Ipob meeting at Asaba, they were beaten like dogs.
Igbos don't wish to die.
Re: Igbo Lady Spotted Drawing Governor Of Delta State Along The Road (photos) by KarinaLove(f): 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2021
Tomek09:

Their fellow men no get vagina na. How would a man support a man. U don't know what you ladies are gaining by just having a hole that drives men crazy in between your leg. Beg God to still make you a woman in ur next world.

You should be ashamed of yourself for typing this rubbish up here.

Read your statement all over again.

I feel sad for your mind and way of thinking.
Re: Igbo Lady Spotted Drawing Governor Of Delta State Along The Road (photos) by Tomek09(m): 4:56pm On Oct 03, 2021
KarinaLove:

You should be ashamed of yourself for typing this rubbish up here.

Read your statement all over again.

I feel sad for your mind and way of thinking.

Na you wey dey very confused. U alleged that men don't help their fellow men which I helped you butress yet you are here throwing tantrums.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience In Sweden And Religious Tolerance. / Tinubu Might Get Arrested Before Monday, May29. (Photo) / The Strongest Man In Lagos - Does'nt Blow Girlz!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.