Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

About Tinted Permits And Police Harrasment - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / About Tinted Permits And Police Harrasment (30466 Views)

Permit Ban: Cars With Factory-Fitted Tinted Glasses Exempted - IGP / How Has The Ban On Tinted Glasses Affected You? / Queries About Tinted Car Windows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: About Tinted Permits And Police Harrasment by jaymoney1(m): 4:47pm On Jun 20, 2023
ospreywin:

You can't get a tinted permit for now until the suspension has been lifted, you can alternatively get a medical report for factory fitted tint and you're good to go. Don't get a backdated one na.... tongue

How will someone be able to apply for the medical report for the factory fitted tinted
Re: About Tinted Permits And Police Harrasment by jaymoney1(m): 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2023
ospreywin:
I wouldn't totally say all policemen cos some of them are stark illiterate but as far as I know they don't disturb you when you have a medical and the fact that most of them are aware of the suspension and the exclusive privilege given to factory fitted tint vehicles, they might have issue with the non factory fitted tint. At least with several people I did registration for their factory fitted vehicle since the ban there's no complain cos I procure the medical report for them. The fate of factory-fitted vehicle owner is just to be patient till when they lift the suspension of issuance of new permits,however the IG has already issued a statement after the ban that factory fitted tint vehicles are permitted.

How much do you charge for the medical report

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Confirm If A Car Is Not Stolen Before Purchase / Tragedy As Container Fell On 2 Vehicles In Ikorodu,4 Killed,Others Injured(Pics / Best Car For Taxi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.