Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,262 members, 7,864,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:01 PM

Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net (24298 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Arrested At Borno Motor Park With 2,000 Rounds Of Ammunition / Man Dumps Sack Of Ammunition In Anambra, Flees / Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net by OG1BABY(f): 6:03am On Oct 04, 2021
Wawu
Re: Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net by Franzinni: 6:04am On Oct 04, 2021
Guns are everywhere now hmmm, how election go be?

Let us start to say no security, no elections because it won't be okah,cork and shoot that election thugs will be coming out with this time, see that gun in the police hand that thing Nah chopper!

Fix Nigeria now!

1 Like

Re: Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net by Collins4u1(m): 6:19am On Oct 04, 2021
geezynoni:

Your reasoning na like that of a chimpanzee

Shey ur chimpanzee papa na police... I understand the pain.
Re: Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net by cyprex: 6:36am On Oct 04, 2021
end1999constitu:
....honestly I'm not supporting crime of any sort but these same police men are they not working in the northern area of this country??

I asked this question because they're also have to caught and arrest bandits and their sponsors in the north or are those ones not among the criminals?
You don't have to say it but you support criminality simple

1 Like

Re: Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 6:39am On Oct 04, 2021
post=106423240:
Awon omo wobe.
Na those same bullets go kill am.
Mofo!

SHUT UP!!!

ONYE IBERIBE
Re: Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net by Bigchristo: 6:40am On Oct 04, 2021
end1999constitu:
....honestly I'm not supporting crime of any sort but these same police men are they not working in the northern area of this country??

I asked this question because they're also have to caught and arrest bandits and their sponsors in the north or are those ones not among the criminals?
They’re not criminal i am sure if bandits and boko haram are truly seen as criminals person of Sheikh Gumi should have been arrested to show security agencies the hideout of bandits since he usually negotiate with them, also Boko Haram captured shouldn’t be rehabilitated and recruits into Nigeria military, so just think reasonably and solve that puzzles for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net by Safyqueen: 6:40am On Oct 04, 2021
end1999constitu:

Looking at your comment one will know that either you are a teenager or a bigotic media schooled zombie.

Don't pray for what police and army are doing in Borno, Zamfara, Katsina, Yobe etc to be happening anywhere in the South. Please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net by ProfitDomain(m): 6:54am On Oct 04, 2021
You can say that again. Our security isn't guaranteed except for God.
Typicalguy:
This country is gone... Or better still let them legalize gun for we all to use sad

1 Like

Re: Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net by Solidkay(m): 6:56am On Oct 04, 2021
When there's war or terrorism, crimes and criminals flourish.
Re: Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net by Lamasta(m): 6:57am On Oct 04, 2021
Good job done cool
Re: Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net by AntiWailer: 7:02am On Oct 04, 2021
end1999constitu:

Stop pretending.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net by ecclize: 7:16am On Oct 04, 2021
we are in serious trouble in the country.
Criminals are increasing everday.
the population of criminals seems to have surpassed law abiding citizens.
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net by Paretomaster1(m): 7:23am On Oct 04, 2021
end1999constitu:

It's either of 2 things....

1. You are blind, deaf, or don't know how to read.

2. You are just being a hypocrite.

We see daily how this Bandits are being arrested, killed, bombard, yet u asking this silly question.... Gerraheremehn!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net by Zainabthegirl1(f): 7:33am On Oct 04, 2021
Omoooo
Re: Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net by kindlyheart: 8:02am On Oct 04, 2021
black men enriching white men

2 Likes

Re: Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net by Commentor: 8:08am On Oct 04, 2021
Phillz83:
If they can put this kind of effort too in the north... it will be better ooooo

Yeah

They should let him go.

After all, kpatakpata na only 340 people go die.
Re: Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 04, 2021
end1999constitu:

You know nothing and u didn't try to know but still asking ridiculous question which has obvious answer. Everyday there is news abt progress of operation in the North or otherwise but u dwell on bigotic, useless media houses for news then how could u know?
Network is shut in many parts of 4 Northern states to help curb this menace and help in succeeding in the operation, many desperate dealers with bandits and bandits have been caught, many bandits are being killed and media is cut to avoid the attention of hypocrites like AI and other terrorists backing human right groups. I'm very much sure if it were in the South this is happening there would have been no space in the inbox of UN, US, UK, EU, AU, ECOWAS and other organisations mail to receive ur rhetoric letters.
Learn more and stop dwelling on bias media houses for news!
Re: Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net by yemiyemi: 10:20am On Oct 04, 2021
Nigeria is on self destruction mode wallahi.....Se na Fulani herdsmen be this also?.....am sure these people caught are not from the North or herdsmen...Nigeria is on fire o....I pray it doesnt consume all of us before addressed accordingly.

Re: Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net by Blackdisciple(m): 11:56am On Oct 04, 2021
Hmmm look at that Anti aircraft machine gun..

Even knife sef I no get, just kitchen knife ..
Re: Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net by end1999constitu(m): 2:40pm On Oct 04, 2021
Coronabirus:

You know nothing and u didn't try to know but still asking ridiculous question which has obvious answer. Everyday there is news abt progress of operation in the North or otherwise but u dwell on bigotic, useless media houses for news then how could u know?
Network is shut in many parts of 4 Northern states to help curb this menace and help in succeeding in the operation, many desperate dealers with bandits and bandits have been caught, many bandits are being killed and media is cut to avoid the attention of hypocrites like AI and other terrorists backing human right groups. I'm very much sure if it were in the South this is happening there would have been no space in the inbox of UN, US, UK, EU, AU, ECOWAS and other organisations mail to receive ur rhetoric letters.
Learn more and stop dwelling on bias media houses for news!

I have nothing to tell you because you're a dunce
Re: Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net by end1999constitu(m): 2:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
Paretomaster1:

It's either of 2 things....

1. You are blind, deaf, or don't know how to read.

2. You are just being a hypocrite.

We see daily how this Bandits are being arrested, killed, bombard, yet u asking this silly question.... Gerraheremehn!

It's your entire family and generation are what you said to me
Re: Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net by Paretomaster1(m): 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
end1999constitu:

It's your entire family and generation are what you said to me

Weyrey... E pain am.....
Re: Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net by end1999constitu(m): 6:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
Paretomaster1:

Weyrey... E pain am.....

....odeh toti ya ofo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! / FG Approves $403m Loan For 4 APC Governors (lagos, Rivers, Ogun & Osun) / Buhari Is Hale And Hearty, Wasn't Flown In An Air Ambulance - Lauretta Onochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.