Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Unizik Student, Chioma, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members (Photos, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unizik Student, Chioma, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members (Photos, Video) (39244 Views)

Malami Son's Wedding: Ganduje Hosts Top APC Members (Photos) / Aminu Abdulsalam Visits His Hometown, Welcomed By Kwankwasiyya Members (Photos) / Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unizik Student, Chioma, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members (Photos, Video) by nyiamfrank: 8:14am On Oct 04, 2021
Suspected Fulani herdsmen
Re: Unizik Student, Chioma, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members (Photos, Video) by Zino1011(m): 8:14am On Oct 04, 2021
Asgard73:
Joe igbokwe deserve what ever he gets.. Hea someone against his people .. feeling funky and making blood money from his people..
Igbokwe have never spoken out on anything for igbos and about igbos..

His kinsmen disassociate themselves from him.. he’s an outcast.. so who are we to judge .. someone his family and immediate family outlawed.. haba!

He’s a fool .. efulefu..

F:G should negotiate with IPOB.. the earlier the better ..
Igbos are not complaining about IPOB .. they believe FG is the human behind all this violence and it breeds more support

And for happy yoruba people supporting FG and always quick to make references to bornu people and north east with bokoharam

Igbos are not Muslims and will never be Muslims air Islam
Thank GOD say man no be GOD
Re: Unizik Student, Chioma, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 04, 2021
These are terrorists acts.
Re: Unizik Student, Chioma, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members (Photos, Video) by mu2sa2: 8:15am On Oct 04, 2021
SE the region of piss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unizik Student, Chioma, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members (Photos, Video) by GeneralPula: 8:15am On Oct 04, 2021
[s]
Asgard73:
Joe igbokwe deserve what ever he gets.. Hea someone against his people .. feeling funky and making blood money from his people..

His kinsmen disassociate themselves from him.. he’s an outcast.. so who are we to judge .. someone his family and immediate family outlawed.. haba!

He’s a fool .. efulefu..

Igbos are not complaining about IPOB .. they believe FG is the human behind all this violence and it breeds more support

And for happy yoruba people supporting FG and always quick to make references to bornu people and north east with bokoharam

[/s]

I’m sure you don’t reside in the East

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unizik Student, Chioma, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members (Photos, Video) by kingthreat(m): 8:15am On Oct 04, 2021
The most Christian tribe in Nigeria doesn't care o. Yes o, I mean including those that went to church yesterday. As long as anyone goes to actualize Biafra, it is accepted. RIP young girl, if only you were anywhere else from the East, even PH, you would have been okay.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unizik Student, Chioma, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members (Photos, Video) by Ibkhaleel01: 8:16am On Oct 04, 2021
Why is Buhari marginalising the North?
He is bombing & killing the Northern people's terrorists, bandits & criminals in hundreds daily like guinea fowls while he is pampering with arrests those of the South, giving them VIP treatment in custody, even dignifying them with arraignment in court & allowing them any international lawyer(s) of their choice with their tribesmen & relatives sending legal delegations to observe proceedings in court in addition to other delegations allowed to come to Aso Rock to demand for their release.
This is pure injustice!
We wee not take it! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unizik Student, Chioma, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 04, 2021
The tree thought the axe was one of them cos it's made of wood...wise men must not let foolish people destroy them.

3 Likes

Re: Unizik Student, Chioma, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members (Photos, Video) by Bigchristo: 8:17am On Oct 04, 2021
naptu2:
Sahara Reporters didn't report the incident that happened to a boy and the video is too graphic for me to post, but here is a screenshot of a tweet.
That boy must be very stupid for making videos while guns are dwelling, what is he trying to video instead of running away to save his life, na him oversabi kill am
Re: Unizik Student, Chioma, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members (Photos, Video) by J0y0usever(f): 8:17am On Oct 04, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
May her soul rest in peace we move sacrifice one most pay to get mother land adaoma we will never forget you sorry for our loss but we move!!!
you're a idiot and a big fool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unizik Student, Chioma, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members (Photos, Video) by kingthreat(m): 8:18am On Oct 04, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
May her soul rest in peace we move sacrifice one most pay to get mother land adaoma we will never forget you sorry for our loss but we move!!!

Yes move until your sacrifice

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unizik Student, Chioma, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members (Photos, Video) by mu2sa2: 8:18am On Oct 04, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
I have never since any Muslim that love Igbos, why ?
When igbos don't love themselves, how do you expect others to come and love them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unizik Student, Chioma, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members (Photos, Video) by Aremson14(m): 8:18am On Oct 04, 2021
Another Boko Haram in the making

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unizik Student, Chioma, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 04, 2021
J
Philipponzaghi:

If that babe was one of your family member will you still be typing this jargons?

No single brain cell left in the dude's head. Ipob don chop him brain. Omo, see reasoning.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unizik Student, Chioma, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members (Photos, Video) by Newton85: 8:18am On Oct 04, 2021
More of this jare. More grease to the elbows of ESN/UGM/IPOB barbarians! Finish all Eboe saboteurs. Chioma is gone, it remains Chidimma, Oluchi, Nkechi, Adaeze etc. Long live ESN/UGM/IPOB barbarians.

3 Likes

Re: Unizik Student, Chioma, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members (Photos, Video) by Ibkhaleel01: 8:19am On Oct 04, 2021
GeneralPula:
[s][/s]

Na Dem. Incestuous family.
Iragbiji dem.
AGBO sellers.
Dirty things.
Cowards.
Dream president.
Head hunters.
Headwards.
Cone heads.

So he should blindly support you?

Igbos are mentally retarded

What happened to the Igbo Muslims we have?

Dont you uphold the rights of the minorities?
Re: Unizik Student, Chioma, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members (Photos, Video) by twilliamx(m): 8:19am On Oct 04, 2021
Asgard73:

Every attempt by Yoruba press to tag this humans IPOB is failing before Yoruba eyes

Every attempt by northern Apc caucus to penetrate east with Islam has also failed

All attempts by buhari and osibanjo government are struggling to import violence on east and pin it on IPOB has failed too..

Yoruba people will cry because your dumb asses will start running from the east now to come and choke us up....
Igbos are not buying neither believing

What a huge disappointment to this species..

Ain’t they funny..

Any sit at home will still register � complying.. no be chides

Who’s winning.. BIAFRA.

They say igbos lost economy and money like say Nigeria government build and dash them anyone
Or say Yoruba people mouthing have any thing in igboland to lose

Now why are yoruba people in particular crying more than igbos

There a problem..

Yoruba people will cry because your dumbb asse$$ will start running from the east and come and choke us up...

5 Likes

Re: Unizik Student, Chioma, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 04, 2021
Commentor:

Your mother should be the next sacrifice.

Amen.

Amen.!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unizik Student, Chioma, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 04, 2021
Zandena:
The end is here for IPOB! The fact that they now attack DSS offices speaks volumes about their near end
DSS will deal with them the same way Israel is doing to Palestinians
I think they have chewed more than they can bite!
Ndigbo quickly burn down your ancestral homes, the north will accommodate you in your Biafra dot in the cycle!
We need peace.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unizik Student, Chioma, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members (Photos, Video) by Lifestone(m): 8:20am On Oct 04, 2021
dignity33:
What is happening in Anambra today is hand work of Federal government to declare state of Emergency in Anambra, in other to install APC governor in Anambra. Even the burning of Joe igbokwe house is a stage work. Buhari always staged a calamity to happen one's he is about to travel abroad, I have always following Buhari traveling shedule and I have always discovered that each time Buhari travels something extraordinary bad will happed. Who is IPOB to attacked DSS office, because igbos know they are the one attacking Igboland disguising as IPOB, so they put fire on their office to divert people attention.
Keep deluding yourself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unizik Student, Chioma, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members (Photos, Video) by Titto93(m): 8:20am On Oct 04, 2021
Sahara reporters said unknown gunmen, the fool dat posted dis to nairaland change am to Ipob.
Re: Unizik Student, Chioma, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members (Photos, Video) by J0y0usever(f): 8:20am On Oct 04, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Just like one male, posing as a woman calling himself loveth360? Anyway no one deserves to die & untimely death, may she Rest In Peace.
that moniker you're mentioning should better stay anonymous cos if she drops any of her personal details, contacts or information her own don finish..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unizik Student, Chioma, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 04, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
I have never since any Muslim that love Igbos, why ?

Corrected.
Re: Unizik Student, Chioma, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members (Photos, Video) by zedman1(m): 8:20am On Oct 04, 2021
Exactly the way Boko haram started - attacks on security agencies. Exactly the way a lot of people with very minute brains were hailing them back then. Exactly the same way I see some foolish people rejoicing over what they obviously do not know what they're grooming. People in this part of the world forget too fast.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unizik Student, Chioma, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members (Photos, Video) by Edusouls(m): 8:20am On Oct 04, 2021
Shut up he is saying the truth, ipob/ESN are blood thirsty terrorist, killing and maiming Igbos, keep siding with evil soon it would get to you or family member, then ur eye go clear
Asgard73:

He’s a fool .. efulefu..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unizik Student, Chioma, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members (Photos, Video) by Asgard73: 8:21am On Oct 04, 2021
GeneralPula:
[s][/s]

Is not about residing.. it’s about igbos and Biafra..
As an igboman I don’t need anyone to tel me about my people..
Igbos knows what they can do and what they can’t .

FG been sponsoring violence in the east.

IPOB next sit at home will be massive.. to tell you how igbos roll.

And forget the Yoruba press rant on people been intimidated

No igbo man fit intimidate another .. except in the case of robbery

Igboland Na Italians ... everybody sabi shoot.. for street.. we settle scores but no this way..

Ap will go peace will return and Biafra flag raised .
Re: Unizik Student, Chioma, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members (Photos, Video) by midolian(m): 8:21am On Oct 04, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
the attention i have gave to you has made u feel sonic nobody has ever done so while enjoy it because you are going to meet your maker soon and for your info cursed one your death will be shameful that your family members will be ashamed to come closer to your useless dead body.
oh so you no wan sacrifice your mama for Biafra?

Hypocrite

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unizik Student, Chioma, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members (Photos, Video) by Lionofthedesert: 8:21am On Oct 04, 2021
Rest in peace fine girl..................

NDIGBOS were hailing these terrorist, and holding brief for them each time they attack...they are quick to call them UGM, even when they know the perpetrators................the chicken has come home to roost now.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unizik Student, Chioma, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members (Photos, Video) by SenecaTheYonger: 8:22am On Oct 04, 2021
How does this affect z Buhari?

Oh wait, Buhari is not the goal. The monster that you all cheered will come for you soon. I wonder what you will say then.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unizik Student, Chioma, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members (Photos, Video) by J0y0usever(f): 8:22am On Oct 04, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
i have come to understand you have no mother nor father your useless and a idiot born from regrets, i never mentioned your useless body idiot with no shame cursed by his family ewu undecided
mynd44 Seun Dominique Justwise OAM4J Lalasticlala rule 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unizik Student, Chioma, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members (Photos, Video) by loveth360(f): 8:22am On Oct 04, 2021
J0y0usever:
that moniker you're mentioning should better stay anonymous cos if she drops any of her personal details, contacts or information her own don finish..
Ok You are threatening to kill me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Mohammed Abubakar's Aide Poses With Huge Cash, Nigerians React / Is Abdulrahman Babatunde Sidiq Holding Saraki's Senatorial Ticket? / Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.