Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,506 members, 7,865,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:44 PM

First It Was Ika, Now Ijaw, Ikwerre Next - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First It Was Ika, Now Ijaw, Ikwerre Next (720 Views)

Samuel Nwanosike: Former Ikwerre Chairman Wearing Bulletproof Vest (Photo) / It's Now Ijaw Vs. Ikwerre In Rivers State! / Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Polling Unit At Ika North-East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First It Was Ika, Now Ijaw, Ikwerre Next by ThumbzTNA(m): 9:48pm On Oct 03, 2021
After we put the kaikai gozzling ijaw in their place (i.e back to their poto poto swampland, mosquito infested, potable water lacking, 2 LGAs in Bayelsa). The next step will be to demystify the ikwerre and weaken their hold on Rivers politics and by extension their grip on other igbo speaking communities in Rivers. We will dismantle their MO of championing igbo-denial gimmicka by igbo speaking communities in Rivers and thereby reduce them and their influence to nothing
Re: First It Was Ika, Now Ijaw, Ikwerre Next by ejanla077: 9:53pm On Oct 03, 2021
Watch how kinematlcs.. No i mean Kinematics the yoruba boy claiming rivers will come to post his ewedu and agbọ trash

1 Like

Re: First It Was Ika, Now Ijaw, Ikwerre Next by ejanla077: 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2021
Wait for AdakaBoro8 Captain8 robbstark.. The Yoruba Ijaw defence ministers on nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First It Was Ika, Now Ijaw, Ikwerre Next by DREagon(m): 10:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
ThumbzTNA:
After we put the kaikai gozzling ijaw in their place (i.e back to their poto poto swampland, mosquito infested, potable water lacking, 2 LGAs in Bayelsa). The next step will be to demystify the ikwerre and weaken their hold on Rivers politics and by extension their grip on other igbo speaking communities in Rivers. We will dismantle their MO of championing igbo-denial gimmicka by igbo speaking communities in Rivers and thereby reduce them and their influence to nothing
Bro This thread is not necessary,
the attention wey you dey give some people dey make them feel too important.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First It Was Ika, Now Ijaw, Ikwerre Next by AbarisFather(m): 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2021
We're for real..... full blooded IJAW Lord.
Re: First It Was Ika, Now Ijaw, Ikwerre Next by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:24am On Oct 04, 2021
so said by a man from the rejected slave and jobless igbo tribe......
IJAW is too great that those uncle wife store sellers have to begged us for many years to be part of their biafra..... imagine subhuman igbos we Ijaws sold to europeans now grow small wings saying they want to lead mighty IJAW their slavemasters...thunder fired that kanu....
igbos remained slaves of we IJAWS....
ibos can't survived without the super Ijaw.... thats why Ijaw gave them names like biafra and igbo.........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: First It Was Ika, Now Ijaw, Ikwerre Next by temitope27(m): 7:44am On Oct 04, 2021
ejanla077:
Watch how kinematlcs.. No i mean Kinematics the yoruba boy claiming rivers will come to post his ewedu and agbọ trash
see ur life, foolish abasha eater grin
Re: First It Was Ika, Now Ijaw, Ikwerre Next by Kinematics: 7:55am On Oct 04, 2021
ejanla077:

Ipig miscreants.. today I'm yoruba, tomorrow I'm hausa, a day after tomorrow I'm fulani... wetin una never call me?

Ipigs and delusion are like 5&6

2 Likes

Re: First It Was Ika, Now Ijaw, Ikwerre Next by ejanla077: 11:10am On Oct 04, 2021
temitope27:
see ur life, foolish abasha eater grin
Kinematics u gawk urself. U replied wit ur yoruba handle
Re: First It Was Ika, Now Ijaw, Ikwerre Next by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:24am On Oct 04, 2021
ejanla077:
Wait for AdakaBoro8 Captain8 robbstark.. The Yoruba Ijaw defence ministers on nairaland
nor be madness u sure say u dey so?
Re: First It Was Ika, Now Ijaw, Ikwerre Next by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 04, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

Someone will just sit in Ebonyi state and be dragging people in other states...Lol.

Is God not wonderful.

That's why umu Aba is currently burning down Anambra state. People that have no human heart.

1 Like

Re: First It Was Ika, Now Ijaw, Ikwerre Next by Kinematics: 8:24am On Oct 05, 2021
ejanla077:
[s]Kinematics u gawk urself. U replied wit ur yoruba handle[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Waste Your Money On Soludo’s Election, Mbaka Advise, Says Prophecy Still V / Residents Share Photos Of Dilapidated Health Center In Akwa Ibom (photos) / IPOB Cancels Sit-at-home Order, Urges Participation In Anambra Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.