Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,082 members, 7,852,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:36 PM

Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) (24512 Views)

Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" / Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense / Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 04, 2021
temmy147:
Both of them should go to the senate. There is a limit to what president and the vice can do but, a serious and articulate person at the senate can make a change. Lets even see it like ... both of them win the election, they still have all the PDP and APC senators and house of reps to work with. I am sure the situation is going to be worse that what we have today.

Furrrk them all!!
Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by westfield: 9:12am On Oct 04, 2021
See how unsmart people are.....and what exactly are they suppose to do....start another endsar in office �����

1 Like

Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by alienvirus: 9:13am On Oct 04, 2021
HellVictorinho:

I can only vote for myself

Furrrk those politicians that you are defending !

Kangaroo! Did I inform you about my support for the politicians?

Get it now, I care less about any politician. They are all the same.

But your Falz and Ayisha are craps of the community.
Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by BafanaBafana: 9:13am On Oct 04, 2021
Wetin Falz sabi.
Him that was retweeting a post about UN taking over a country if protest lasts for some days. It turned out there was nothing like that.
I was so disappointed in him being the lawyer he is.
Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by OG1BABY(f): 9:13am On Oct 04, 2021
Okay
Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by Asgard73: 9:13am On Oct 04, 2021
Ola17:

What sounds like a joke to me is electing illiterate ancestors to run a 21st century economy and expect success.

So Na falz and Aisha go rule this country well.. and wia you see ancestors for my post

Yoruba urge to shalaye ba? Resist am next time
Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by egunna(m): 9:14am On Oct 04, 2021
Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by BafanaBafana: 9:15am On Oct 04, 2021
BigYash:
Leave them.. Them no know anything.. Na the full Niger republic those north people wen want the power by force, go carry come 2023 ,to come vote...
Do you know how many people are in Niger Republic?
Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by Ola17: 9:17am On Oct 04, 2021
Asgard73:

So Na falz and Aisha go rule this country well.. and wia you see ancestors for my post

Yoruba urge to shalaye ba? Resist am next time

I rather elect Falz president than the crop of people I see jostling to take over in 2023.
Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 04, 2021
alienvirus:

Kangaroo! Did I inform you about my support for the politicians?

Get it now, I care less about any politician. They are all the same.

But your Falz and Ayisha are craps of the community.

Bullshit

Who said you support?

Which one is YOUR Falz and Aisha!?

I can only vote for myself
Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by AvalonSpace(m): 9:20am On Oct 04, 2021
E no get weight
Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by Ghostrye: 9:21am On Oct 04, 2021
if I had to make a choice between them and either tinubu or atiku, I think I'll go for them
Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by Femeto: 9:23am On Oct 04, 2021
Mayour11:
Not every activist makes a good leader.
Thats one of our problems as a nation. We don't use track record when scouting for leaders.
Name one activist that has been president.
Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by sabreal: 9:25am On Oct 04, 2021
This one no be joke ooooo

Asgard73:
Everything for naija Na joke... why dem go take Nigerians serious.

Careless
Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by Mandela887(m): 9:25am On Oct 04, 2021
kollinzgee:
This one's think asorock is a joke ,an average Nigerians youths doesn't know shit about politics..
I bet u Aso rock is a joke for someone like Buhari who doesn't have d basic academic requirement*o'level" to b living there for d past 5yrs as president... President of a country who doesn't know how old his country is...a very sick & clueless human being u are using to compare Falz with (LL.B) & Aisha who are very grounded in economy, international politics...as far as am concern,if Buhari can live in Aso rock as president, another can b there

1 Like

Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by gabicon: 9:30am On Oct 04, 2021
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1401903/group-calls-falz-aisha-yesufu-run-presidency-2023-election-photo/

We cant afford to be emotional in decision making, we need to make decisions based on the requirements of Nigeria today. Our foremost requirement is social integration (bringing a divided people back together), secondly creating prosperity through a sustainable economy based on diversification, thirdly true federalism ...... etc. The question is do these candidates have what it takes to do this? I don't think so.
Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by Tinubuadvocate: 9:32am On Oct 04, 2021
Thugs moblizer
Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by MoneyTrees(m): 9:33am On Oct 04, 2021
benuejosh:
They'll make the worst decisions and their administration will be 10x worse than that of Jonathan.
10x worse than Johnathan is 1000x better that Buhari
It's called Simple Maths
I know u don't understand this kind of maths cos of one word-Mediocrity
Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by J2381: 9:41am On Oct 04, 2021
I won't be surprise if majority of that group members don't have PVC, talkless of knowing what a polling unit looks like.

Most of these groups just believe in coming to social media and making noise everywhere, they always seem to forget elections are won outside social media, and elections in Nigeria isn't Big Brother Naija.
Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by Indispensable85(m): 9:45am On Oct 04, 2021
They'll lose their polling units
Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:46am On Oct 04, 2021
NIGERIA NEEDS PERFORMERS LIKE AMBODE,FASHOLA,TINUBU NO MATTER HOW YOU HATE HIM,YAHAYA BELLO,OKONJO FOR 2023 PRESIDENCY IF UNA DEY SERIOUS TO PROGRESS. undecided
Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by Sirmuel1(m): 9:46am On Oct 04, 2021
Asgard73:
Everything for naija Na joke... why dem go take Nigerians serious.

Careless

Though, I do not support this ambition but they are better than the jokers you have there.
Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 04, 2021
kollinzgee:
This one's think asorock is a joke ,an average Nigerians youths doesn't know shit about politics..
Unfortunately, that's the gospel truth.
Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by Sleekfingers: 9:50am On Oct 04, 2021
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1401903/group-calls-falz-aisha-yesufu-run-presidency-2023-election-photo/

Naso people dey run for president? Some nigerians and damaged brains.......
Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by Benoxvals(m): 9:53am On Oct 04, 2021
Ezehillary:
Nonsence and ingrediant

What is that?
I will gladly vote for falz..kinda tired of these
recycled old military men.
Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by marsup: 9:57am On Oct 04, 2021
Even both of them are not even qualified to be president. Ruling a country is not a singing competition or a comedy relief. It’s not about staging a successful protest. What Nigeria needs is a group of leaders who are disciplined, fearless, selfless and incorruptible. I’m not sure we have the right set of people to lead this country yet.
Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by donprinyo(m): 10:01am On Oct 04, 2021
Waste of vote.
Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by Akanaz(m): 10:05am On Oct 04, 2021
After endsars saga, some people still think power truly belongs to the youths, especially when it comes to Nigerian politics?
Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by farem: 10:05am On Oct 04, 2021
EBMedia:

Wetin this bubu no go cause for this country.
PMB... creating geniuses among idiots
Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by seyz91(m): 10:11am On Oct 04, 2021
cheesy
Ezehillary:
Nonsence and ingrediant
Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by seyz91(m): 10:12am On Oct 04, 2021
cheesy

confirm!

na disintegration be the best option
optionalY09:
Let’s not be joking around, the vampires in that corridor ain’t gonna let them name get listed on the ballot paper and that’s the end of it. Y’all can go to court forever, that won’t change a thing

We are dividing this country period!

Nobody should regroup under any political party this sh!t is over

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi, Malami, Others Weigh Five Alternatives To Resignation / EFCC Storms Rochas Okorocha Foundation College In Owerri, Many Harassed / Anambra Election: How Soludo Emerged Winner, Performance Of Other Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.