Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 (6910 Views)

Tinubu Dancing 'Ijo Eko' With Orji Uzor Kalu And Ngige (Throwback Video) / Stop Claiming FG, World Bank Sponsored Projects For State",Group Berate Ikpeazu / Stop Claiming Port-harcourt Terminal Project, PDP Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by giftibo: 10:50am On Oct 04, 2021
Igbos should stop claiming Ijaw territories on Nairaland Alone, go claim it physical.
Those post saying that Kalabari is not Ijaw was created by ibos.
Asari Dokubo who always say Igbos are Ijaw slaves repeatedly, is from Kalabari and he never said Igbos are Kalabari slaves.
But always, he say ibos are Ijaw slaves, and he is also a former President of Ijaw Youth Council Worldwide.
The Vice President of Ijaw National Congress Sir Atamuno A. Atamuno is from Kalabari.
The 50 towns of Bonny LGA, and also the Opobo people, are jointly the Ibani subgroup of the Ijaw people.
Bonny and Opobo, just like Okrika, Kalabari, Nembe, In Bayelsa, Brass in Bayelsa, all use Amayanabo as the King title, and never Eze like ibos.
Im partly from Brass area of Bayelsa.
The rest Ijaw use Pere.
The Ibo spoken in Bonny and Opobo is a borrowed language, and as the Ibo was now killing the Ibani-Ijaw due to the great influx of Ibo from all Ibo land, to Bonny and Opobo.
The Bonny and Opobo leaders, had a serious meeting, and made Ibani teaching, fully compulsorily for all Ibani Ijaw students in primary and secondary school.
Why didn't they make Ibo.
The Secretary General of Ijaw Republic Liberation Movement one of the closest people to General Ditari, known as Hitman, is from Okrika.

All ibo claim of Ijaw territories end online.
Even the online claim they wrote themselves, about some Ijaws not being Ijaws, every Ijaw know that it's ibos handwork writing it themselves, and posing as Ijaws.
All Ijaws, under, Ijaw Youth Council IYC Ijaw National Congress INC and the Lovers of Ijaw Nation Organization LINO, are the ones going for Ijaw Republic, without leaving none behind.
Ijaws are in Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa. Rivers, Akwa-Ibom and the Aminadokiari (Ndoki) Ijaws, of whom are Ibani Ijaw people.
All these Ijaws share perfect boundaries with each other, without other tribes, getting into their centre.
They too are under this Ijaw Organizations today, and their leaders told other Ijaw leaders to make sure they are carried along in Ijaw Republic.
This map here, shows the Ijaw Republic map in the Nigerian self determination areas map.
It carries Aminadokiari too.
It also shows Ijaw Republic flag.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Ebi2233: 11:01am On Oct 04, 2021
You are correct.
They will be posing as Ijaws and writing nonesense that Ijaws are not Ijaws, saying it's Ijaws that said it.
Go and claim Ijaw land physical, and not on Nairaland.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by BKayy: 11:06am On Oct 04, 2021
Ebi2233:
You are correct.
They will be posing as Ijaws and writing nonesense that Ijaws are not Ijaws, saying it's Ijaws that said it.
Go and claim Ijaw land physical, and not on Nairaland.
Physical?
That is like creating problems where there is none.
Like we Ndigbo should go and tell "Osondu" in Opobo with Igbo Language that he is "no longer Ijaw" when he never said that he is one but "Igbo" when his name is literally Osondu.
Lol. Mind you, in all of this we will be doing it in Igbo Language.

Wouldn't that make us appear like mad people? grin

You people are the ones doing it online. Distorting people's history that's why our brothers are putting a stop to it before it becomes something else.

Like our people say "Wepụ aka enwe na ofe tupu ọ wọọ aka mmadụ"
The people from the place you are claiming get the Proverb I dropped but you. You are the stranger here so get LOST

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by horsepower102: 11:07am On Oct 04, 2021
Op the fight is already over. Ijaws have been exposed as the fraudulent pseudo ethnicity that they are.

Nothing you say or do at this point will change anything.

Let sleeping dog rest and enjoy your one Nigeria while it last. Your day of reckoning is yet to come.

For now we are satisfied bursting all your shallow lies.

When time come we will point you to your 3 local governments.

Any step outside of that will be dealt with accordingly.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by RobbStark(m): 11:12am On Oct 04, 2021
BKayy:

Physical?
Like we Ndigbo should go and tell "Osondu" in Opobo with Igbo Language that he is "no longer Ijaw" when he never said that he is one but "Igbo" when his name is literally Osondu.

You people are the ones doing it online. Distorting people's history that's why our brothers are putting a stop to it before it becomes serious.

The people from the place you are claiming get the Proverb I dropped but you. You are the stranger here so get LOST

Lies from the pit of hell.
No boby in Opobo goes by the name Osondu.
It's either he is a stranger to the land or he is there to do his biz.

Which compound is he from.
Make Una continue to dey deceive una self.
Na here for Nland the matter end like the OP said.
No where e reach

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by giftibo: 11:14am On Oct 04, 2021
BKayy:

Physical?

You people are the ones doing it online. Distorting people's history that's why our brothers are putting a stop to it before it becomes serious.

Go and watch the current video made by the Recent King of Opobo ,he said it there they are Ijaws not Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Ebi2233: 11:14am On Oct 04, 2021
BKayy:

Physical?

You people are the ones doing it online. Distorting people's history that's why our brothers are putting a stop to it before it becomes serious

The Present Ijaw Youth Council Chairman, Eastern Zone, (Rivers, Akwa-Ibom and the Aminadokiari Ijaws,)is from Opobo.

His name is Ibim Ibiwari.
Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Ebi2233: 11:15am On Oct 04, 2021
Any ibos that want to claim Ijaw land, should focus their strenghts on doing it physical, and not on Nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Ebi2233: 11:18am On Oct 04, 2021
The Ijaw tribe have a spiritual culture of making none Ijaws, to become Ijaws.
That was how they made 12 years old Jaja the slave boy as Ijaw.
And as he left Bonny and was going to Opobo, all his loyalists and their families, that went with their leader to form Opobo, were from the Ijaw town he was leaving.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Odingo1: 11:19am On Oct 04, 2021
Stop writing nonsense about Igbos, which Igbo person care about what is happening those areas. The truth is that Ndoki,Okirika, Ubani, Opobo all speak a dialect of Igbo and bear Igbo names. They are free to side with Ijaws if they want but they don’t speak Ijaw or bear Ijaw names, they are just like Ikwere and Epkeye in Rivers, Ika and Anioma in Delta. Igbanke in Edo, they all speak Igbo and bear Igbo names but they are free to claim whatever ethnic nationality they want.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Ebi2233: 11:22am On Oct 04, 2021
Odingo1:

Stop writing nonsense about Igbos, which Igbo person care about what is happening those areas. The truth is that Ndoki,Okirika, Ubani, Opobo all speak a dialect of Igbo and bear Igbo names. They are free to side with Ijaws if they want but they don’t speak Ijaw or bear Ijaw names, they are just like Ikwere and Epkeye in Rivers, Ika and Anioma in Delta. Igbanke in Edo, they are speak Igbo and bear Igbo names.

Is Ibim Ibiwari of Opobo Ibo name?

Is Dokubo of Kalabari Ibo name?

Is Piriye of Bonny Ibo name?

Is Tamuno of Okrika Ibo name?

Go claim Ijaw land physical, and not on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Broveens42(m): 11:23am On Oct 04, 2021
Owerri is very hot right now.
Unknown gun men in bloody battle with army

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Odingo1: 11:25am On Oct 04, 2021
Ebi2233:

You are missing it, the names you are mentioning are Ijaws living in those areas. The original occupants speak Igbo and bear Igbo names. There are Ijaws that have integrated as part of those communities but they are minority. Have you been to Bonny Island, Okrika, Ubani and Opobo, tell yourself the truth, they all speak a kind of Igbo dialect but they can claim Ijaw if they want.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by EILTD(m): 11:28am On Oct 04, 2021
BKayy:

Physical?

You summarised everything.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by SlayerForever: 11:29am On Oct 04, 2021
Ijaw Izon are in trouble. All Kalabaris have dissociated themselves from Izon. Nembe/Brass are fluent Igbo speakers. Bonny as founded by Okpara Ndoli, Asimini, Amakauba and Agbayi is solidly Igbo. The current king of Bonny regarded as Pepple is great grand son of George Oruigbiji (Lord Pepple). Opobo goes the same.

I repeat Izon is in trouble.

14 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Eastlink(m): 11:32am On Oct 04, 2021
Ijo landgrabbers should stop claiming Igboland. A lot of people have seen you guys for who you are. Ethnicity did not start in 1966.

14 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by BKayy: 11:35am On Oct 04, 2021
RobbStark:

No where e reach
Everything about Ijaw is built on Lies. Like the "Perekule" grand lie grin

You say nobody bears Osondu as a name in Opobo?
Then explain the picture below. The name of President General "Ọfọ n'ogu" Movement of Nigeria (OPOBO)

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Eastlink(m): 11:35am On Oct 04, 2021
Ebi2233:

Let me throw you the question.
Tamuno as a name in Okrika is recent. Okrika, Bonny, etc have a name for God and only copied that name from Ijos.
Piriye is Ijo and has no meaning in Okrika or Bonny.
Dokubo is a name bore by people mostly from Kalabari with deep root in Igbo and has no meaning in Ijo.
Ibiwari is Kalabari and has no meaning in Ijo. Those from Bonny and Okrika bear it due to links with Kalabari.

10 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Ebi2233: 11:36am On Oct 04, 2021
If it's not for the kind heartedness of Ijaws would they have made a total stranger King over them?
They even gave him Ijaw wives, that bare his children.
Once Ijaw acculturate none Ijaws, to become Ijaws, they give that person 100 percent equal rights, just like every other Ijaw.
Even the ones selling my family land today, and are even embezzling the money at times, and are my cousins, were actually, from Ukwani that my great grandfather brought them from,
Even my father met the Ukwani people that were still visiting them.
But today, if someone want to do anything on our family land, they will be contacted, and I'm happy about it because they are already acculturated Ijaws, for over 100 years.
And they are never ever ever ever seen as strangers, equal rights with every other person.
Same with other Ijaw areas too.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Ebi2233: 11:39am On Oct 04, 2021
Odingo1:

You are missing it, the names you are mentioning are Ijaws living in those areas. The original occupants speak Igbo and bear Igbo names. There are Ijaws that have integrated as part of those communities but they are minority. Have you been to Bonny Island, Okrika, Ubani and Opobo, tell yourself the truth, they all speak a kind of Igbo dialect but they can claim Ijaw if they want.

Okay, so why are they teaching Ibani-Ijaw in Opobo and Bonny Primary and Secondary schools, instead of Ibo
And they made the Ibani-Ijaw compulsory in all the schools.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Ebi2233: 11:42am On Oct 04, 2021
EILTD:
You summarised everything.

Osondu is part of the influx of Ibo that came, and has made the Ibani-Ijaw leaders, made Ibani-Ijaw a compulsory language that all must study, in primary and secondary schools, in all the Bonny-Ijaw clan towns, and all the Opobo-Ijaw clan towns which numbers atleast 70.
In number.
and they never learn Ibo in schools.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Eastlink(m): 11:42am On Oct 04, 2021
Ebi2233:

Okay, so why are they teaching Ibani-Ijaw in Opobo and Bonny Primary and Secondary schools, instead of Ibo
And they made the Ibani-Ijaw compulsory in all the schools.
So a 419 idea brought up by Prof Alagoa should be implemented in Bonny/Opobo all in the name of reviving a language that was never theirs. Didn't you hear that the indigenes refused their Children from going to the scam schools while continue teaching them Igbo at home.

If Ibani (the Kalabari dialect) should be revived, then look no further to Finima and the rest migrant communities with roots from Kalabari. And if Bonny people are wise, they should discontinue the idea of forming one people with those who seek to relegate Bonny indigenous language for a foreign one. Finima, Kalaibiama and the rest should learn to speak Ndoki dialect and not the other way round. Bonny should push for the revival of Igbo language which used to be the major language spoken in the Island before the devilish move by Ijos from Bayelsa during the civil war.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Ebi2233: 11:46am On Oct 04, 2021
Eastlink:
Let me throw you the question.
Tamuno as a name in Okrika is recent. Okrika, Bonny, etc have a name for God and only copied that name from Ijos.
Priye is Ijo and has no meaning in Okrika or Bonny.
Dokubo is bored by people mostly from Kalabari with deep root in Igbo and has no meaning in Ijo.
Ibiwari is Kalabari and has no meaning in Ijo. Those from Bonny and Okrika bear it due to links with Kalabari.

Keep deceiving yourself, I'm from Kolokuma central Ijaw in Bayelsa state, same place with Isaac Boro.
Ibiwari that Opobo speak of, means the Foundation, or even house that I asked for, in my Kolokuma Ijaw.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:47am On Oct 04, 2021
Odingo1:
Stop writing nonsense about Igbos, which Igbo person care about what is happening those areas. The truth is that Ndoki,Okirika, Ubani, Opobo all speak a dialect of Igbo and bear Igbo names. They are free to side with Ijaws if they want but they don’t speak Ijaw or bear Ijaw names, they are just like Ikwere and Epkeye in Rivers, Ika and Anioma in Delta. Igbanke in Edo, they all speak Igbo and bear Igbo names but they are free to claim whatever ethnic nationality they want.
tell me just one compound in those places that is named in igbo language?
all the compounds in those places are given Ijaw names.....
the thrones are called AMAYANABO an Ijaw name for throne and not eze or obi....
amayanabo mean owner of town.....
so why will an igbo throne be given an Ijaw name amayanabo?
Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Eastlink(m): 11:48am On Oct 04, 2021
Ebi2233:

Keep deceiving yourself, I'm from Kolokuma central Ijaw in Bayelsa state, same place with Isaac Boro.
Ibiwari that Opobo speak of, means the Foundation, or even house that I asked for, in my Kolokuma Ijaw.
If Kolokuma/Opokuma language know what Ibiwari means, then it proves the Kakabari people right. It proves that Ijos copied their language and not the other way round. Kalabari should start rewritting the fraudulent history by Alagoa as they were they own the language now claimed by the Ijos.

10 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by BKayy: 11:48am On Oct 04, 2021
Ebi2233:
If it's not for the kind heartedness of Ijaws would they have made a total stranger King over them?
They even gave him Ijaw wives, that bare his children.
Once Ijaw acculturate none Ijaws, to become Ijaws, they give that person 100 percent equal rights, just like every other Ijaw.
Even the ones selling my family land today, and are even embezzling the money at times, and are my cousins, were actually, from Ukwani that my great grandfather brought them from,
Even my father met the Ukwani people that were still visiting them.
But today, if someone want to do anything on our family land, they will be contacted, and I'm happy about it because they are already acculturated Ijaws, for over 100 years.
And they are never ever ever ever seen as strangers, equal rights with every other person.
Same with other Ijaw areas too.
Please which Ijaw person made a non Ijaw King?

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Ebi2233: 11:49am On Oct 04, 2021
Eastlink:
So a 419 idea brought up by Prof Alagoa should be implemented in Bonny/Opobo all in the name of reviving a language that was never theirs. Didn't you hesr that the indigenes refused their Children from going to the scam schools while continue teaching them Igbo at home.

If Ibani (the Kalabari dialect) should be revived, then look no further to Finima and the rest migrant communities with roots from Kalabari. And if Bonny people are wise, they should discontinue the idea of forming one people with those who seek to relegate Bonny indigenous language for a foreign one. Finima, Kalaibiama and the rest should learn to speak Ndoki and not the other way round. Bobby should push for the revival of Igbo language which used to be the major language spoken in the Island before the devilish move by Ijos from Bayelsa during the civil war.

Ayebapirinye in Ibani Ijaw.
Mean what God gave.
It's same thing in my Kolokuma dialect in Bayelsa.
Or did you forget that Ibani people say their ancestors came from Isedani in Okoloba town in same Kolokuma clan that I came from.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Ebi2233: 11:50am On Oct 04, 2021
BKayy:

Please which Ijaw person made a non Ijaw King?

Go find out.
Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by proeast(m): 11:50am On Oct 04, 2021
RobbStark:

No where e reach

You're totally ignorant!
Opobo people bear Igbo names and do virtually most things Igbos do culturally and they share a mutually intelligible language with us. However, on the other hand, they have absolutely nothing in common with you guys except your ridiculous attempts to force yourselves on them during the time of old Rivers.

12 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by BKayy: 11:52am On Oct 04, 2021
Ebi2233:

Go find out.
You can't talk again because you know your lies will be exposed immediately.
Anuohia.
I was waiting for you to say Jaja and Pepple.
Two full grown Igbo men. I wonder how you people feel, claiming people that can't even understand you.

12 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by BKayy: 11:55am On Oct 04, 2021
Ebi2233:

Ayebapirinye in Ibani Ijaw.
Mean what God gave.
It's same thing in my Kolokuma dialect in Bayelsa.
Or did you forget that Ibani people say their ancestors came from Isedani in Okoloba town in same Kolokuma clan that I came from.
Bloody liar. Who said so?
Which language did he say it with?
Bring the video or call the persons name.

Alagoa was able to dance in his stupidity because at that time Ndigbo were more focused with rebuilding but now, we have you peoples time

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Row Over CBN Clause In Banking Rule - Sanusi Requiring "Sharia-Compliance"!!! / Jtf Destroys 6,000 Illegal Refineries In N’delta / Warri - Youths Rescue Kidnap Victim, Beat Kidnappers Mercilessly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.