Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? (33480 Views)

Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? / How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? / Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by donsolo4u2c(m): 5:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
WhatsApp, Instagram and Facebook have all gone down in a major outage.

The three apps – which are all owned by Facebook, and run on shared infrastructure – all completely stopped working shortly before 5pm. Other products that are part of the same family of apps, such as Facebook Workplace, also stopped working.

How is this affecting you?

For me I have lost over N15k in the last 50minutes and my online store

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by AugustineSilva(m): 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
No Facebook, No Problem.... Nairaland gat me covered Modified:FTC for the first time ever, Dedicate this one to all struggling niggars, joy is coming!

176 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by timidapsin(m): 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
Omo, I don go re do 1month sub with my last cash

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by Jossyroyal1: 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
Honestly, only me know how much I've spent on airtime to enable me make regular calls to client.

We'll never know the importance of what we have until we lose it of a truth

Check my signature

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by Solitechworld(m): 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
Join Us On Signal For Your Crypto , Gdot, Cashp, Rmb,wells,bofa,chase, Deal -

Ask for the link and it will be given to you after thorough investigation about you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by FolabiCash: 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
All my BTC deals angry

7 Likes

Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by daddytime(m): 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
No wonder.

I been don dey say wetin dey happen with my phone...

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by The5DME(m): 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
There's a potential mate i'm toasting on Whatsapp, now whatsapp don hang angry angry angry

30 Likes

Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by klonboi: 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
grin grin Mark has placed a hold on so many streams of income

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by Donchris3(m): 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
Am an Instagram influencer..
I need to upload contents

Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by SolnergyPower: 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
Like When NEPA *Take* Light!

BLACKOUT!!! grin grin grin

Let's meet on SoftTalk.

You can download it from PlayStore or AppStore

4 Likes

Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by almsofgold: 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
I found myself in 1981 grin

149 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by randomShek: 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
Life con dry small... but YouTube gat me

3 Likes

Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by Virginkpekus(f): 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
A deal of 30million just slipped through my hands because of the down time cry

12 Likes

Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by Abeos(m): 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
First thought it was my network till I opened other websites

7 Likes

Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by DropsMic(m): 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
I just miss watching funny videos on people's whatsapp status

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by donsolo4u2c(m): 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
My business is going down ooo, I may go back to village if this last in the next 24hours. ONLY E-COMMERCE OWNER WILL UNDERSTNAD HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW!

16 Likes

Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by oche2020: 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
Not affected, life goes on

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by FutureHNDRxXx: 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
Boring platforms if you ask me.

3 Likes

Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by constance500: 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
Telegram is there cheesy

10 Likes

Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by JohnDazzy: 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
cheesy
Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by H2ho(m): 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
Thanks to Nairaland for the update....have restarted my iPhone many times thinking it’s my network undecided

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
I have access to my Facebook and WhatsApp.
Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by awa(m): 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
How social media is holding the world

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by PrinxArthur1(m): 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
Na slay queens and hoelowshow E affect

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by busterr(m): 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
I wan cry
Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by Thylord(m): 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
I have lost over 18 million naira since this outage.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by Knox123(m): 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
shocked

It doesn't affect me that much cuz I use telegram and YouTube is also there, nairaland too...
Moreover, it won't take up to 5 hours, they will be restored.

3 Likes

Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by Guynexttdoor: 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
Wetin concern me, i dey here with my 2go undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by busterr(m): 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
It's painful but the uselessness of airtel network is more painful.
Airtel is a useless network. More useless than glo.
God punish this stupid network

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by emmawiz: 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
Not finding it funny, I taught my sub finished

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone / First Mobile Referral Code. / How To Stop/unsubscribe For Facebook Weekly With Mtn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.