Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? (52435 Views)

Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp Down. Stay At Home Tonight For Security Reasons. / Have You Noticed That This Application Isn't On Playstore Anymore? / Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by oriakuna: 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
My Netflix was going so I knew it was a zuckerberg problem as Instagram wasn’t opening too
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by grudges: 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
house10s:
didn't even notice till now.

been watching squid Game.

lovely series
I enjoyed this series, waiting for episode 10
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by MufasaLion: 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
FvckAllMods:
I got a few

He's a real slime! cool

I love all them Trap dawgs!
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by geezynoni: 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
grudges:
I enjoyed this series, waiting for episode 10
U go wait taya

1 Like

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
undecided
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by mikc: 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
What's really wrong. I was meant to send a report with WhatsApp at work today. But it didn't go, even my colleagues had same issue. I put my phone severally on flight mode to reset the network still no improvement. I thought it was mtn until I see this post
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by mercygrey177(f): 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
I switched off my phone many. I thought FG have ban WhatsApp o
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by FvckAllMods: 6:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
I do too, my kinda shit,..just maybe someday I'll make a trap album for myself.
MufasaLion:

He's a real slime! cool

I love all them Trap dawgs!
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by frankfab(m): 6:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
I knew it
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by ezekiel2099(m): 6:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
I thought it is my network that is bad oo
Chaiii all this people self
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by rali123(f): 6:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
It's even WhatsApp, I was sending documents to my bro and all of a sudden it stopped, I was so angry, I turned my phone off like20 times, on and off mobile data severally b4 I saw the news.

1 Like

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Mandrake20(m): 6:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
This is one of the disadvantage of monopoly
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Polynek(m): 6:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
Though I wasn't too worried, I tot is Normall network palava, but immediately I saw Dix thread, I jox smile smiley as I was going 2tru the comments my neighbour came and ask me guy wetin de happen to my Facebook and waxap I no understand oo grin, I showed Him Dix thread and He was happy grin, I love NAIRALAND no cap

2 Likes

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by FvckAllMods: 6:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
Thunder will strike that fed
mercygrey177:
I switched off my phone many. I thought FG have ban WhatsApp o

1 Like

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by MufasaLion: 6:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
FvckAllMods:
I do too, my kinda shit,..just maybe someday I'll make a trap album for myself.

Lol

Trap is a very strong inspiration for me always, bro.
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Okonjo123(m): 6:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
MufasaLion

He's a real slime!

I love all them Trap dawgs Bro are you on whatsapp
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Mandrake20(m): 6:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
rali123:
It's even WhatsApp, I was sending document to my bro all of a sudden it stopped, I was so angry, I turned my phone off like20 times b4 I saw the news.

Twenty 20 times x........ grin
U get mind o

1 Like

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by kemese(m): 6:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
I first switched off and switched on my data like 3 times.
I then went to my proxy settings. grin
Glad I just saw this

1 Like

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by ekanx27(m): 6:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
I have been sending messages and it has been going but I haven't gotten replies. The power in my phone is greater than what can stop my WhatsApp from working.

1 Like

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Pacesetter123(m): 6:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
culdady:
I lost 16 billion dollars since this break down
Then sue Mark Zukerberg and damages
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by MufasaLion: 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
Okonjo123:
MufasaLion

He's a real slime!

I love all them Trap dawgs Bro are you on whatsapp

Yes, I am. Why?
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by FvckAllMods: 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
You fine like that no cap
rali123:
It's even WhatsApp, I was sending documents to my bro and all of a sudden it stopped, I was so angry, I turned my phone off like20 times, on and off mobile data severally b4 I saw the news.
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by FvckAllMods: 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
Trap na deep mad vibe... trapping 247 like pop
MufasaLion:

Lol

Trap is a very strong inspiration for me always, bro.
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Theokolez: 6:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
I wanted to smash my phone until I saw the news here.. thank God its just network issues..
I'll wait it out
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I saw the revelation yesterday night, but I forgot to warn my friends on Facebook, WhatsApp...etc. when I remembered today, I discovered that I can no longer access it. But not to worry, I'm already consulting with higher invisible powers to have it restored to us in Nigeria.

This I have seen.

Thanks for your effort oga prophet. Lol. Abeg, you don see who go win 2023 presidential election?

1 Like

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by 22gist14(m): 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I saw the revelation yesterday night, but I forgot to warn my friends on Facebook, WhatsApp...etc. when I remembered today, I discovered that I can no longer access it. But not to worry, I'm already consulting with higher invisible powers to have it restored to us in Nigeria.

This I have seen.
It's not just Nigeria
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by florixi: 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
Abi ... Pantami ti shut down internet ni... Many sites are not going through even yahoo. Google is not connecting to any site. i wonder why nairaland is working effectively. Bubu are we safe?
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by IreDara: 7:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
Please guys, is twitter now working without VPN.?
Mine isn't opening.
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Vickho6(m): 7:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
I had to check if my sub had finished, still remain,,, they I called a friend to know if he experience same thing he confirmed it then I con lock up ooo... I was scared was trying to do NIN grin grin
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Kingrefreshed: 7:03pm On Oct 04, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
Me : I switched off my phone many times ooo.

Thank God for Twitter. But what's really the cause?

Mark Zuckerberg shouldn't buy twitter abeg.
. The Entire Imo State is shut down. No Facebook! No Instagram! No Whatsapp!
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Okonjo123(m): 7:03pm On Oct 04, 2021
MufasaLion

Yes, I am. Why can we be a fr¡end ¡f we can be a fr¡end can ¡ have your whatsapp number thank you
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by rali123(f): 7:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
Mandrake20:

Twenty 20 times x........ grin
U get mind o

Not really a tech person so I restart, switch off severally with any options after I press power button, it never occurred to me it could be general, I even swear for MTN like what I don't know in my mind, i needed my work done...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets / Econet And Mtn Which One First Enter Nigeria ? / MTN4G: Cow Painted MTN Colour (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.