Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? (52400 Views)

Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp Down. Stay At Home Tonight For Security Reasons. / Have You Noticed That This Application Isn't On Playstore Anymore? / Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by ConqueredWest: 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
busterr:
I switched off my phone, put on airplane, switched to another network still its not going.
At a point I thought buhari has switched off network to finish us off in South east because the evil that man cannot do doesn't exist

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin wink cool
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Greatpooss(m): 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
It took me like 5times switching on and off my phone before I realized that Nsukka Bread intentionally caused the outage but not Nigerian network providers.

Thank God I have Nairaland to surf.
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by oluscofield(m): 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
Bubu has banned WhatsApp and Facebook��������
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Princewire0147: 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
I have to re sub all my network again thinking I don’t have sub don’t know it’s a general problem!!!! May God help us
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by kay29000(m): 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
After Uninstalling and reinstalling Instagram like three times, I thought Instagram had shutdown my Instagram page. I wan cry say my village people don finally get me grin

Then I googled, "is Instagram down?" And I got my answer.
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by euniquea(f): 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
I just bought a new phone from jumia and I was unable to access whatsapp, Facebook and Instagram... I nearly called jumia to come and collect the phone back...its well

2 Likes

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Georgereal277(m): 7:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
Me : I switched off my phone many times ooo.

Thank God for Twitter. But what's really the cause?

Mark Zuckerberg shouldn't buy twitter abeg.
I thought I was out of data
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by ReverseIlamina: 7:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
For the past Five hours. Me thinking it was my stupid airtel sim
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by KillBeaf1(m): 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Ask4diva(f): 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
I rebooted, removed my sim... Cleaned the sim, put it back.. tried calling mtn customer care, I tot it was the network providers fault, didn't know it was a general issue till I switched on my radio and Max fm was talking about it
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Temi2468: 8:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
janedonez:
I thought my network was bad, until I saw the news here.

Same here o
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Senior2019: 8:03pm On Oct 04, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I saw the revelation yesterday night, but I forgot to warn my friends on Facebook, WhatsApp...etc. when I remembered today, I discovered that I can no longer access it. But not to worry, I'm already consulting with higher invisible powers to have it restored to us in Nigeria.

This I have seen.

Mr visionary
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by KangaIye: 8:03pm On Oct 04, 2021
I switched from Airtel, to MTN, back to Airtel to MTN, call the reception of the hotel I am to use the Wi-Fi yet same thing until I called my girlfriend that I have been trying to chat her up but not connecting, that was when she told me whatsup.

Infact am just watching it on CNN now.
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Abiodunstephen(m): 8:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
I thought it was Saudi network
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Mickeybook(f): 8:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
I updated my WhatsApp
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
Verizon, T-Mobile and AT&T are also DOWN

the world will go offline soon
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by myfantasies(f): 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2021
house10s:
didn't even notice till now.

been watching squid Game.

lovely series
What is this squid game all about
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by united2020: 8:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
Abeg, I have pending msgs From my sweetheart on WhatsApp. Mark do something ��
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Bayhaqqi: 8:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
Mk I continue dey read comment...abeg who get mark number.?
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by cyojunior1(m): 8:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
15ssDRIVE:
Verizon, T-Mobile and AT&T are also DOWN

the world will go offline soon

It's high time for terrorist to take over
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Uniquekriss(m): 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
Thought it was network issues until I went on nairaland and it went through so I concluded on uninstalling and reinstalling WhatsApp before I saw this post. Anyways, I've asked my girl to download Telegram, we must do video and voice internet call every night
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by einsteine(m): 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2021
Me wey don already cause Buhari and I don switch to VPN
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2021
I went to sub on my mtn after switching on and rebooting my phone, I thought airtel have started with their shenanigans.
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by ritapearl(f): 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
I switched off my phone several times, it didn't work. I also restarted two times.

I removed my sim card, cleaned it and put it back, it didn't work.

I thought it was network issues and I was almost calling Airtel and tried backing up my WhatsApp because I was about reinstalling it again before my sister informed me that WhatsApp is down.

Nawa o!
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Yusy0041: 8:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
I 1st boost the phone, then clear memory. After they dont work, i then restarted the phone �
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by aderilb: 8:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
I thought it was only me sha.... rebooted three time
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by beaman: 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
What is the next thing my people?
I thought it was my network issues. Thank God we are alive
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by engrhorla(m): 8:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
Me : I switched off my phone many times ooo.

Thank God for Twitter. But what's really the cause?

Mark Zuckerberg shouldn't buy twitter abeg.

How are you using Twitter?

My windscribe VPN has stopped working.
Now I feel lost. Nk Twitter, no WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by SpecialNwa: 8:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
I taught my phone don spoil..
I don off nd on phone tire.....
Not till I came here... Tnx for d info
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Senior2019: 8:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
Please who have VPN that can be use for WhatsApp and Facebook
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Kyra1(f): 8:40pm On Oct 04, 2021
I asked my brother to help me check why my data wasn't working.
Before he broke the news to me and I came to nairaland sad
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by barinedan(m): 8:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
I had to subscribe thinking I ran out of data

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets / Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks / MTN4G: Cow Painted MTN Colour (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.