Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit (26154 Views)

G5 Governors Set To Endorse Peter Obi In London / Yahaya Bello: 10 PDP Governors Set To Decamp To APC / South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by chidiebube107: 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
Zaphnath1:
Please I need someone that can help me link my debit card to my PayPal account
Shalom
quote me in other thread with your number

1 Like

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by Terrence99: 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
SS Governors despite their ethnic differences have come together. Commendable.

4 Likes

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by 4four(m): 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
Our ever performing president have make everybody be conscious of his/her tribe. Nobody want one rag tag tribe to over run his villages

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by amaham(m): 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ayade is catching cold anywhere he is

1 Like

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by kennosklint(m): 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
Zaphnath1:
Please I need someone that can help me link my debit card to my PayPal account
Shalom
oya na

1 Like

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by Biafrannuke: 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
Utopia
Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by Nahunger(m): 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
Nice
Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by AJSfan: 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
Where is Gov Ayade?

1 Like

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by discusant: 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
Good job. Igbo governors are playing and waiting for the day Buhari cabal appoints one of them the next president of Nigeria.

Buhari coup in 1983 was on stopping Alex Ekwueme, 'the unbeliever' from succeeding Shehu Shagari as president of Nigeria.

To undo Olusegun Obasanjo, 'the unbeliever' president in 1999, the leaders of the 12 sharia states of north set aside Nigeria's 1999 constitution, adopted sharia criminal laws not supported by the constitution.
Waiting for Buhari cabal to make Igbo president to succeed Buhari - waiting for Godot..
Meanwhile, Buhari govt has repositioned the INEC, armed forces leaders, DSS, EFCC, Judiciary, Leadership of Legislative Houses, Governor's forum, etc to enable Buhari cabal make whoever suits the cabal as next president of Nigeria in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by chesterlee(m): 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
Supported
Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by medolab90(m): 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
AJSfan:
Where is Gov Ayade?

amaham:
Ayade is catching cold anywhere he is

He was out of the country on official visit with his team to Paris.
Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by EMAXIM(m): 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
Yeah, you guys are fighting a good fight.

I pray they don't politicize it.

3 Likes

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by Kingrefreshed: 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by MrMaestro: 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
Biafrans aren’t liking this. This is proving that if Nigeria were to break, South South looks to be their own nation.

11 Likes

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
Wahala

Well, for your UK used smart TV and soundbars, check my signature
Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by PrinceMajestic: 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
Good one from our BRACED states governors, northern dirty desert Terrorists get ready to suffer and eat mo grass with your terrorist Fulani army and president. Rise of a new Niger Delta,the BRACED states force coming, watch out for us broke terrorists and dirty bitches of northern Nigiria

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by Systrom(m): 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
Why are Delta and Rivers Governor dressed like Igbo men with the traditional red cap instead of the south-south signature hat ?
Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by Zaphnath1(m): 7:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
Just getting acquainted with nairaland
Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by Bigchristo: 7:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
visijo:
If chemists do CHEMISTRY, Carpenters do CAPENTARY.
What should ADULTS do
��
Get out with your dry and spoilt jokes in midst of important news like this your contribution is not meaningful, you’re one of the unserious minded persons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by AJSfan: 7:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
medolab90:

He was out of the country on official visit with his team to Paris.

He could have sent his deputy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by NubaVertigo(m): 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
MrMaestro:
Biafrans aren’t liking this. This is proving that if Nigeria were to break, South South looks to be their own nation.

It doesn't prove anything. They are just using the existing governmental divisions to float their measure
Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by nairalandankrah: 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
MrMaestro:

A referendum will take care of that..
Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by Mynightmare: 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
Armaggedon:
The have planned to send gullible youths to their early grave
So you suggest they shouldnt create one,so that your Fulani brothers can keep on killing their people ?
Getat

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by smartasuen(m): 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
Not bad o, but subsequently, won't the joint security outfit get compromised owing to African's number one problem - GREED?

Na Naija be dis o!

1 Like

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by Eagle360(m): 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
David Hundeyin revelations grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by Bigchristo: 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
nairalandankrah:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/south-south-governors-set-to-float-regional-security/
Very good, I am glad that they’re gradually waking up, I underestimated Governor Ifeayi Okowa never knew that dude got some balls like My gee Governor Nyesome Wike kudos to South south governors for this development.

2 Likes

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by danot1030: 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
Only the South is confused and disarrayed
Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by abescom: 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
They refused to give us regional government, but thanks to Buhari's partisanship we will forcefully get what he doesn't want.

Every region will eventually have her own government the way things are going. Supreme court giving the states approval to collect vat will be the nail on the coffin.

7 Likes

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by nairalandankrah: 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
Systrom:
Why are Delta and Rivers Governor dressed like Igbo men with the traditional red cap instead of the south-south signature hat ?

Because divide and rule scale has fallen off their eyes!! grin grin..
Now they know who they are! They are Igbos

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ebube-agu was a sham, Amotekun is a collosal disgrace and hisbah police are jokers. The black continent needs prayer and deliverance.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mother Of Four, Brother-In-Law Set Ablaze By Angry Lagos Husband / Governor Nyesom Wike And His Aide Play Table Tennis (photos) / POLITICS2019: Donald Duke Floors Jerry Gana, Others To Win SDP Residential Ticke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.