Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,084 members, 7,845,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Has My Access Bank Account Been Hacked? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Has My Access Bank Account Been Hacked? (26636 Views)

Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account / How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared / Please Help!!! My Access Bank Just Got Debited, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has My Access Bank Account Been Hacked? by Emmanuel909090: 4:48am On Oct 05, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Has My Access Bank Account Been Hacked? by Nobody: 4:57am On Oct 05, 2021
Hackers arrested by the police has said it severally that Access Bank is easiest to hack! Why are people still using it?
Re: Has My Access Bank Account Been Hacked? by Came4amod: 5:58am On Oct 05, 2021
jotfas:
Good evening house, I noticed at 7:16 pm today, i saw many debit alerts on my phone. The most surprising of it all was I'm having a negative balance of -#15000 in my account which is unlike banks.
Could it be as a result of what is happening to social media?
I'm using access bank and the customer care is not going through and my account officer is not responding. Who else is experiencing this?

I am surprised to see this it’s also happened to me .. why I am shocked is that they did the nextflix without getting a code from my bank and I was debited .. instantly I moved all my money out of the access bank before it’s gets worse
Re: Has My Access Bank Account Been Hacked? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:04am On Oct 05, 2021
I think Access had issues yesterday. I got alert for all the transactions I did without any result. Even when I decided to do #200 card, same thing, but card no enter.

I hope they do the necessary refunds, cos I no get strength to enter bank begin drag
Re: Has My Access Bank Account Been Hacked? by harjay1986: 6:04am On Oct 05, 2021
jotfas:
Good evening house, I noticed at 7:16 pm today, i saw many debit alerts on my phone. The most surprising of it all was I'm having a negative balance of -#15000 in my account which is unlike banks.
I'm using access bank and the customer care is not going through and my account officer is not responding. Who else is experiencing this?

somebody has a skimmer install on his or her POS and you unkowingly use your ATM on it , it has copy your card information just block your card first because the person jas ise your your deatail to collect loan from access already and has withdraw it
Re: Has My Access Bank Account Been Hacked? by davies(m): 7:23am On Oct 05, 2021
jotfas:

Just go and block the account oo. Same thing happened to me on Wednesday and 41k was deducted from my account. Up until this moment, nothing has been done to reverse my hard earned money.
Re: Has My Access Bank Account Been Hacked? by davies(m): 7:25am On Oct 05, 2021
harjay1986:

somebody has a skimmer install on his or her POS and you unkowingly use your ATM on it , it has copy your card information just block your card first because the person jas ise your your deatail to collect loan from access already and has withdraw it

In as much as you have received a debit alert, the moment funds enter the account, you will be deducted that money so the best you can do now is not just to block the atm card but also the account as a whole.
This access bank need to be reported to CBn

1 Like

Re: Has My Access Bank Account Been Hacked? by harjay1986: 7:50am On Oct 05, 2021
davies:

In as much as you have received a debit alert, the moment funds enter the account, you will be deducted that money so the best you can do now is not just to block the atm card but also the account as a whole.
This access bank need to be reported to CBn

I think CBN have to do something about it , before Nigerian bank are one of the most secure bank but everything is now in doubt I use standard chartterd bank and it seems their security is kinda secure
Re: Has My Access Bank Account Been Hacked? by Felman120: 8:09am On Oct 05, 2021
Please my brother your is better mine was -#50,000 on my U.B.A account pls if your card is bonded in any online apps or betting sites go and delete it please as it stands now ones you put money in your account it will b debited automatically, it happens to me on june 25th.
Re: Has My Access Bank Account Been Hacked? by zeyheed(m): 9:13am On Oct 05, 2021
They withdraw all ur money still borrow join. U nor know say dem Dey borrow? But only with ur alert sim
Re: Has My Access Bank Account Been Hacked? by Streetdreamx(m): 9:41am On Oct 05, 2021
Mine #300 was debited.
Re: Has My Access Bank Account Been Hacked? by Dacliq01: 10:04am On Oct 05, 2021
The description is showing Netflix, you might have use your card to register Netflix and they are debiting you
Re: Has My Access Bank Account Been Hacked? by teemac01(m): 12:47pm On Oct 05, 2021
my advice...if you have more than one account with any Nigerian bank, which i am sure most Nigerians do...do not collect atm cards for all accounts and do not activate online access for all accounts.the best you can do is activate 1 or 2 for daily usage...because once you come with this kind of complaints like money has been removed from my account without my consent...the first question they will ask you is do u have atm for this account...if your answer is yes thats the first thing they will use to cripple you...the usual BS is that u have used it on one site blah blah blah...so the best is to make sure u have just one card for the usual money daily waka and that account must not have huge funds in it....if you must do huge transaction enter bank you wont die...they will give u all their usual sir this can be don online or via atm no listen to them o...when wahala time reach now they will deny you o...

dis is from experience...
Re: Has My Access Bank Account Been Hacked? by shantti(m): 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2021
I think if unknown gunmen start killing bank managers, banks will become up and doing
Re: Has My Access Bank Account Been Hacked? by gabazin080(m): 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
jotfas:
have they returned your money
Re: Has My Access Bank Account Been Hacked? by millionboi(m): 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2021
Viltron:
If Facebook can be hacked what's access Bank? If u have money go and withdraw it and oo these are interesting times
keep for where?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Are Still Collecting Old Naira Notes - ECOBANK, UBA / MTN Admits Moving Out $13.9 Billion Out Of Nigeria Illegally / CAC Denies Registering ‘Wickedness Association of Nigeria’ As A Business (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.