Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo (28168 Views)

Ali Modu Sheriff Visits Vice President Kashim Shettima (photos) / VIDEO: Sanusi Visits El-rufai, Appreciates Him For Being A True Friend / Emir Sanusi Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by NGpatriot: 4:47am On Oct 05, 2021
grin grin

21 Likes

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by NGpatriot: 4:48am On Oct 05, 2021
2023 go sweet no be small...

grin grin grin

50 Likes

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by Poiu11: 4:54am On Oct 05, 2021
the south is more populated than the north..

31 Likes

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by Mynd44: 4:54am On Oct 05, 2021
Ganduje will be pissed

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by aremuforlife(m): 4:56am On Oct 05, 2021
Everyone is aligning with the west, they have all seen the writing on the wall. They want their name in a clean book

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by thesicilian: 4:56am On Oct 05, 2021
We keep supporting and making excuses for failures and expecting things to get better.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by iampeterben(m): 4:57am On Oct 05, 2021
God bless the Kano Emirate

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by Bishop4bella(m): 4:58am On Oct 05, 2021
Combination of the two will good for the nation provided that Osinbajo is the president

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by ActuaRise696969: 4:58am On Oct 05, 2021
Those two will make the pair that Nigeria needs to stop the theft and idiocy going on in the ruling political economic dimensions.

26 Likes

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by Pemov: 4:58am On Oct 05, 2021
2023 in mind

6 Likes

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by govmentson(m): 4:59am On Oct 05, 2021
Sweet alliance!!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by Grace001: 4:59am On Oct 05, 2021
Observing

2 Likes

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by BeardedTraveler: 5:00am On Oct 05, 2021
Good.

Check my profile for phone deals
Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by VEXT: 5:01am On Oct 05, 2021
Two rubbish..Another scam

Some fools in Nigeria will still fall for this scam and pray to God to better Nigeria...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by southsouthking(m): 5:01am On Oct 05, 2021
When professionalism meets candour.
We done with the deceit anyway.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by wunmi590(m): 5:02am On Oct 05, 2021

This one Sanusi has been moving from one place to another, are you sure this man is not planning to contest for president so?

6 Likes

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by jaxxy(m): 5:02am On Oct 05, 2021
aremuforlife:
Everyone is aligning with the west, they have all seen the writing on the wall. They want their name in a clean book

U cannot marginalize the East. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by Spherical77(m): 5:03am On Oct 05, 2021
Bishop4bella:
Combination of the two will good for the nation provided that Osinbajo is the president
Yeah.. those two got something upstairs

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by allthingsgood: 5:08am On Oct 05, 2021
Sai baba wink
Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by ceaser: 5:09am On Oct 05, 2021
Is this some form of rẹ-aligning ahead of 2023?

I ask because if you ask me, na who I go ask?

And please I'm still confused and will love someone to educate me on this: he was dethroned as an Emir. Why is he still be regarded to as one and why does he still wear the toga of an Emir?

Àbí did I miss the news where he has been re-instated?

ActuaRise696969:
Those two will make the pair that Nigeria needs to stop the theft and idiocy going on in the ruling political economic dimensions.

Abegi!

The same way we put so much faith in the "combo" of a general (to fight Boko Haram) and a professor and pastor (for economy), but today the pastor no get mouth to talk as Mallams (Pantami, Malami and Co) have all taken over the economy and the general is clearly confused as to how to handle insecurity.

See eh, I voted for Buhari in 2015 but since 2016 I have gotten disappointed and right now me I'm tired of these rigmarole and going around in circles.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by tamdun: 5:09am On Oct 05, 2021
NGpatriot:
2023 go sweet no be small...

grin grin grin
Very interesting, remember El rufai was praising Osibanjo last week

7 Likes

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by GIANTPLUSHUB: 5:11am On Oct 05, 2021
Nice one
Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by DanHaske: 5:11am On Oct 05, 2021
aremuforlife:
Handwriting on the wall means what?
The plan had always being the SW in 2023 for APC. Things began changing when the SW started acting funny and behaving like some other people.
And then Tinubu made SW presidency Tinubu presidency.

3 Likes

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by Aufbauh(m): 5:14am On Oct 05, 2021
Na this kind meeting dey frustrate and aggravate Unknown gun men for East. cheesy

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by DanHaske: 5:14am On Oct 05, 2021
wunmi590:

This one Sanusi has been moving from one place to another, are you sure this man is not planning to contest for president so?
A king cannot become a public servant

2 Likes

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by tesseract: 5:14am On Oct 05, 2021
They have started again oh.... Tomorrow now they'll tell us to fast and pray for Nigeria. This was how bubu was gallivanting around before 2015. It's ok. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by ceaser: 5:17am On Oct 05, 2021
ActuaRise696969:

Abegi!

The same way we put so much faith in the "combo" of a general (to fight Boko Haram) and a professor and pastor (for economy), but today the pastor no get mouth to talk as Mallams (Pantami, Malami and Co) have all taken over the economy and the general is clearly confused as to how to handle insecurity.

See eh, I voted for Buhari in 2015 but since 2016 I have gotten disappointed and right now me I'm tired of these rigmarole and going around in circles.

2 Likes

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by Aufbauh(m): 5:17am On Oct 05, 2021
DanHaske:

A king cannot become a public servant

He's no longer a king.
These two are somehow a deviation from the old guards of recycling.
Two politically naive personalities with sound radical refined mindset to drive reformation for New Nigeria.

Unfortunately the power that be won't throw them up.

13 Likes

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by obembet(f): 5:18am On Oct 05, 2021
Star Boy.

2 Likes

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by iamyemiakins(m): 5:18am On Oct 05, 2021
Omo, 2023 game no be for the weak hearted o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property / President Buhari Campaigns In Yobe State (Photos) / Buhari, APC Should Give South-west Presidential Ticket In 2023- Ahmed Lawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.