Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Permanent Solution To Over Heating To Vehicle - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Permanent Solution To Over Heating To Vehicle (492 Views)

Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car / Audi A4 Quattro 2001 With Over Heating Problem. / PEUGEOT 307 Over Heating Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Permanent Solution To Over Heating To Vehicle by Doveheart: 9:09am On Oct 05, 2021
The water pump was changed to a new one and some repairs were carried out yet, my car is still experiencing serious overheating. Experts in the house, what else needs to be done that has not been done. Professional advice will be highly appreciated. Thank you.
Re: Permanent Solution To Over Heating To Vehicle by Mrkumareze(m): 9:18am On Oct 05, 2021
Change mechanic and electrician

2 Likes

Re: Permanent Solution To Over Heating To Vehicle by Doveheart: 9:57am On Oct 05, 2021
Mrkumareze:
Change mechanic and electrician

Hmm....... Thanks bro!
Re: Permanent Solution To Over Heating To Vehicle by alphabbey1(m): 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2021
Doveheart:
The water pump was changed to a new one and some repairs were carried out yet, my car is still experiencing serious overheating. Experts in the house, what else needs to be done that has not been done. Professional advice will be highly appreciated. Thank you.
before you change anything in your car, consult 3 different mechanics first. 1 kazeem, 2 professionals

1 Like

Re: Permanent Solution To Over Heating To Vehicle by dicksonadams(m): 1:46pm On Oct 05, 2021
You first overheating might have damage for engine block or head gasket. Also try and bleed your system after refilling with coolant..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Permanent Solution To Over Heating To Vehicle by Cokahot: 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2021
Radiator

(1) (Reply)

German Car Of The Year 2022: Hyundai IONIQ 5 Wins In “new Energy” Category / Home Of Toyota And Lexus Tokumbo Underneath Parts / Faulty AC On My 2009 Corolla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.