Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,612 members, 7,858,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 11:47 AM

Buhari's Speech: Nigerian Lawmakers On Ghana's Terror Watchlist - Reps - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Speech: Nigerian Lawmakers On Ghana's Terror Watchlist - Reps (29201 Views)

Nigeria Vs Ghana: Terror Attack on MKO Abiola Stadium Blamed on IPOB / NDDC Budgets ‘Hijacked’ By Nigerian Lawmakers — Cairo Ojougboh (Video) / Nigerian Lawmakers, Police, Judges Most Corrupt, Says TI, N’assembly Kicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Speech: Nigerian Lawmakers On Ghana's Terror Watchlist - Reps by muhua1: 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2021
There is 2 important things to learn about this new
1- buhari word is respected and taken seriously from in the international community
2- buhari might be given his order to neighbor countries to catch the mention law maker to arrest him when ever they see him trying to ran away from the country,same way they did to Kanu and Sunday igboho.
Re: Buhari's Speech: Nigerian Lawmakers On Ghana's Terror Watchlist - Reps by Dshocker(m): 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2021
gawu1:

Go tell Dora Akunyili's family that ipob pigs terrorists are non-terrorist organization

And you think that the Igbos were the ones responsible for his death?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Speech: Nigerian Lawmakers On Ghana's Terror Watchlist - Reps by Successlane: 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Other Countries should follow suit, they should put all of them on terror watchlist, most especially those from the north should be watched closely.
They should extend it to Nigeria Ministers and government appointees of Northern extraction.

They are terrorism enablers, they are jihadists.

You were making sense until the bolded.

That is why they will always succeed in their divide and rule tactics.
Re: Buhari's Speech: Nigerian Lawmakers On Ghana's Terror Watchlist - Reps by Latakia(f): 3:08pm On Oct 06, 2021
Zorn:
are you from his constituency or are you crying more than the bereaved?
Mention one of his project and save yourself shame grin
Re: Buhari's Speech: Nigerian Lawmakers On Ghana's Terror Watchlist - Reps by gawu1: 3:09pm On Oct 06, 2021
Dshocker:

And you think that the Igbos were the ones responsible for his death?
Correct!
Who do you think were the ones responsible for his death?
Re: Buhari's Speech: Nigerian Lawmakers On Ghana's Terror Watchlist - Reps by Latakia(f): 3:09pm On Oct 06, 2021
blackmaine:
So you still dey believe this rubbish called constituency money for projects, it's political noting like that in Nigerian constitution
Mention one of his project and shame his critics
Re: Buhari's Speech: Nigerian Lawmakers On Ghana's Terror Watchlist - Reps by Zorn: 3:15pm On Oct 06, 2021
Latakia:
Mention one of his project and save yourself shame grin
I'm not from his constituency so i don't know. If you're from his constituency why do you keep voting him?
Re: Buhari's Speech: Nigerian Lawmakers On Ghana's Terror Watchlist - Reps by greatiyk4u(m): 3:27pm On Oct 06, 2021
FakeUnity:

If you are a freebon Igbo and serious about your comment, go to your umunna kindred meeting and repeat the same comment.

My umunna are different from yours
They are men of honour and integrity
Re: Buhari's Speech: Nigerian Lawmakers On Ghana's Terror Watchlist - Reps by alanto: 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2021
GetMeRight:

He should have simply mentioned his name, Abaribe.
Please don’t do that. Thats what Buhari was trying to do. He’s trying to leave us guessing, If he knows the person let him speak up. Abaribe can not sponsor both Sunday and Kanu
Re: Buhari's Speech: Nigerian Lawmakers On Ghana's Terror Watchlist - Reps by JOemmy(m): 3:40pm On Oct 06, 2021
Ghana and other neighboring countries are enablers of terrorism in nigeria they're pretending as if they don't know the real terrorists in nigeria and going after the victims of terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Speech: Nigerian Lawmakers On Ghana's Terror Watchlist - Reps by alanto: 3:44pm On Oct 06, 2021
seguno2:

The only change that happened in May 2015 was the name of our country to BuhariStan.
I just know Buhari is not a good leader.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Speech: Nigerian Lawmakers On Ghana's Terror Watchlist - Reps by rogan2020: 4:02pm On Oct 06, 2021
Waiting you go do for Ghana? Is that your constituency? Rubbish
Re: Buhari's Speech: Nigerian Lawmakers On Ghana's Terror Watchlist - Reps by Latakia(f): 4:02pm On Oct 06, 2021
Zorn:
I'm not from his constituency so i don't know. If you're from his constituency why do you keep voting him?
Do not be ashamed to deny him grin My comment should tell u that I'm not from the dot circle. U are from the dot circle and pls just mention one of his project grin
Re: Buhari's Speech: Nigerian Lawmakers On Ghana's Terror Watchlist - Reps by chaloskyx: 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
ALL BUBU IS TELLING NASS IS KEEP SAYING MY GOVT IS SPONSORING TERRORISIM AND I WOULD SAY THE SAME THING ABOUT YOU IF YOU RELEASE THE SPONSORS OF MY TERRORISTS IN THE PRESIDENCY I WOULD ALSO RELEASE YOUR OWN SO IN OTHER WARDS YOU ENTIRE GOVERNMENT FEAST ON TERROR NIGERIANS AM SORRY FOR YOU ITS SWEET NOW BUT WHEN THINGS GO OUT OF CONTROL AND BUBU AND HIS BOYS CANT PUT THOSE GUYS ON A LEASH THEN YOU HAVE AN AGFANISTAN KIND OF CRISIS WHERE TERRORISTS COMPLETLY TAKE OVER AND YOUR GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS PASTORS IMMAMS AND ELITS JUMP ON THEIR PRIVATE JETS AND LEAVE YOU SS SE AND SW FOOLS TO DEAL WITH THE UNSLAUGHT GOD BLESS NIGERIA GOD BLESS OUR UNITY FOUNDED ON TERRORISM USELESS COUNTRY
Re: Buhari's Speech: Nigerian Lawmakers On Ghana's Terror Watchlist - Reps by Hndrrxxx(m): 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2021
hammer567:
WHO OR WHAT IS GHANA?

PEOPLE BE MAKING ME LAUGH

GHANA CLAIM TO RELEVANCE IS ATTACHING THEMSELVES TO NIGERIA.

BUT NIGERIA WILL BREAK.
you talk shyt like a preacher.xdd it seems your mental capability is in doubt
Re: Buhari's Speech: Nigerian Lawmakers On Ghana's Terror Watchlist - Reps by Proflere: 4:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Buhari is a deceptive criminal trying to distort the fact that his govt is the actual sponsor or terrorism....If Buhari really cared about the sponsors Pantami can never be in his govt
That is his usual tactic now. He was planning coup that year during shagari era and was busy punishing someone that reported same coup to him (Major Daniel Idowu Bamidele). Unknowingly to Major Daniel, Buhari was actual the one planing the coup.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Speech: Nigerian Lawmakers On Ghana's Terror Watchlist - Reps by SarkinYarki: 4:41pm On Oct 06, 2021
Proflere:
That is his usual tactic now. He was planning coup that year during shagari era and was busy punishing someone that reported same coup to him (Major Daniel Idowu Bamidele). Unknowingly to Major Daniel, Buhari was actual the one planing the coup.
I pity those that refuse to see through that deceptive criminal

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech: Nigerian Lawmakers On Ghana's Terror Watchlist - Reps by BluntCrazeMan: 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
President Buhari had in his 1 October Independence Day speech said the government is investigating financiers of the Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Adeyemo.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/488288-buharis-speech-nigerian-lawmakers-on-ghanas-terror-watch-list-rep.html
This is the thing that continued to kill Nigeria.
They keep making umbrella speeches.
They want to expose somebody, yet they are protecting the person again from being exposed.
They never knew that they always appear very stupid and silly with such speeches.
I don't know the exact reasons for such confusion.
Is it to appear like they are working, or to let the person know that they know?
If they were still working on the Investigations, then they should keep it tightly sealed until they are done with it.
Why giving out senseless clues about ongoing investigations?
They want to expose the ongoing investigations or what??
Re: Buhari's Speech: Nigerian Lawmakers On Ghana's Terror Watchlist - Reps by jaxxy(m): 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2021
YeyeGbami:
This news sweet my belle, they suppose keep you like 24Hrs.

[img]https://c./TJJ23aUqVaAAAAAC/pregnant-lady-belly-rub.gif[/img]

Meanwhile patanmi isn’t on the terror watchlist of Ghana bt of America which they cried about. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech: Nigerian Lawmakers On Ghana's Terror Watchlist - Reps by Comedian2019: 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
grin

Bubu, always causing wahala for Nigerians... Bubu hand dey touch every Nigerians, whether rich or poor grin
Bubu is not the problem. The rubber stamp lawmakers must get their own reward. This is just one.
Re: Buhari's Speech: Nigerian Lawmakers On Ghana's Terror Watchlist - Reps by jaxxy(m): 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
greatiyk4u:
Ordinary Nigeria face situations more harsh than this yet none of una care to speak out.

One of my major Joy's in this Buhari's regime is that nobody is untouchable again

Senate president
NASS members
Pastors
Lawyers
Activists
Corrupt professionals

Name them are no longer beyond the law,

Even bandits now get highly placed individuals as easy as they have been tormenting the ordinary man.

All of them join for change.....

Those who complain that Buhari has divided Nigeria are not serious, what was uniting Nigeria under PDP was CORRUPTION/SHARE THE MONEY, now that Buhari has curtailed that to an extent the unity scattered which ideally is good for the suffering masses who now watch even the rich cry.

U tried so hard to make sense bt didn’t at the end of the day. Dividing Nigeria has to isn’t about sharing money it’s about cabinet posting, policies, bias treatment of security issues and reckless statements. This is wat divides Nigeria not sharing money which has now been restricted to the cabals and their toy soldiers.

Seems u are happy with bandit progress of oppression. Let’s hope it gets to Aso Rock then since the citizens don’t matter. That will be some real progress.

Secession is not terrorism. So let’s understand our terminology right. undecided
Re: Buhari's Speech: Nigerian Lawmakers On Ghana's Terror Watchlist - Reps by vankelvin: 6:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
JOemmy:
Ghana and other neighboring countries are enablers of terrorism in nigeria they're pretending as if they don't know the real terrorists in nigeria and going after the victims of terrorism.

Wetin dey Nigeria wey Ghana wan form terrorism for? Mtswee

You think sey Ghana have time for rubbish things
Re: Buhari's Speech: Nigerian Lawmakers On Ghana's Terror Watchlist - Reps by FakeUnity: 6:35pm On Oct 06, 2021
greatiyk4u:

My umunna are different from yours
They are men of honour and integrity

Do it and post video of the aftermath. Ewu mmeeh! Hopeless 'hopism' crumb eater. grin
Re: Buhari's Speech: Nigerian Lawmakers On Ghana's Terror Watchlist - Reps by JOemmy(m): 6:45pm On Oct 06, 2021
vankelvin:

Wetin dey Nigeria wey Ghana wan form terrorism for? Mtswee

You think sey Ghana have time for rubbish things

Why are they clamping down on victims of terrorism who fled to their country for refuge instead of criticizing the nigerian govt that is openly supporting and shielding terrorists in nigeria?
Re: Buhari's Speech: Nigerian Lawmakers On Ghana's Terror Watchlist - Reps by greatiyk4u(m): 6:48pm On Oct 06, 2021
FakeUnity:

Do it post video of the aftermath. Ewu mmeeh! Hopeless 'hopism' crumb eater. grin

E pain am
Re: Buhari's Speech: Nigerian Lawmakers On Ghana's Terror Watchlist - Reps by Gentlerespect76: 6:54pm On Oct 06, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
President Buhari had in his 1 October Independence Day speech said the government is investigating financiers of the Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Adeyemo.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/488288-buharis-speech-nigerian-lawmakers-on-ghanas-terror-watch-list-rep.html

Chaii; Nigeria.
Re: Buhari's Speech: Nigerian Lawmakers On Ghana's Terror Watchlist - Reps by seunayantokun(m): 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2021
Yeyenatu.
At what point is a secessionist a terrorist? That has to be defined, but the evil doers can't reason properly.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Speech: Nigerian Lawmakers On Ghana's Terror Watchlist - Reps by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 06, 2021
Pantami was declared a terrorist by the CIA, the highest Intelligence Agency in the world. But, he is in your government seeking to get the data of all Zoogerians. But, you have sent Operation Nonsense to the peaceful East, to further ur Fulanization agenda. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Speech: Nigerian Lawmakers On Ghana's Terror Watchlist - Reps by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2021
ivolt:

Terrorist Kanu has been arrested.
There is no need crying about how the government did it.

May allah call you a terrorists, for defending your fathers land; from foreign invader terrorists from futadjalon.
May allah call you a terrorists; for protecting and defending your sisters, mothers and wife's against the rapeist Fulani herdsman.
May allah call you a terrorists for standing up to push back against injustice.
Say Amen to that; or forever remain silent.
Anuofia
Re: Buhari's Speech: Nigerian Lawmakers On Ghana's Terror Watchlist - Reps by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
gawu1:

Correct!
Who do you think were the ones responsible for his death?

Politicians and government paid thugs ( Oya bring your own counter argument with evidence)
Yeye dey smell
Awon !color a dog a name to kill the dog- I hear say every morning; una go dey ask una self ; Have you blamed IPOB today ?
Awon divide and conquer
Awon divide and rule/ ruin
Awon born to rule.
Re: Buhari's Speech: Nigerian Lawmakers On Ghana's Terror Watchlist - Reps by Poleski: 1:10am On Oct 07, 2021
Buhari is Boko haran's patron and does nothing about his fellow Fulani herdsmen terrorists!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

$500m Chinese Debt Sparks Confusion In Airport Concession / Betta Edu: When Obasanjo, Yar'adua Were Presidents - TonyeBarcanista / Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.