Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,002 members, 7,863,607 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:23 PM

Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End (5751 Views)

I Cheated-my Marriage Is Falling Apart / I Had Put An End To My Marriage / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by Danjikanbauchi: 9:46am On Oct 06, 2021
Madam report him to his family and transfer the remaining money back to your account. Threatening him that you will report him to his former colleagues if by end of the month he didn't give you the money complete.
Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by optm(m): 11:51am On Oct 06, 2021
I'm really sorry a good woman would be going through this challenge. Most People really do not know how lucky they are having a resourceful, respective and supportive spouse . I pray you get the Grace to know how best to get positive results as regards this . I think you should get a family member he respects to address the issue. Don't allow him squander your mum's money cos that's gonna cause a big issue that would cause a rift btwn your family and your mum and may not get mended easily . Do anything you have to inorder to get any money left.
Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by Kobojunkie: 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2021
elantraceey:
My own is how to recognize men that'll turn out to be like this before marriage because it seems this one must have been taking care of his needs before his lost his job and this his lazy and egoistic attitude was evident before that.
Majority of Nigerians are fools by choice. There actions and thoughts exude this. Look for the wise ones among them. undecided
Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by newdawn2017(f): 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
BlizEmmy:
It's well thank you
lie.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by newdawn2017(f): 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
BlizEmmy:
[color=#000099][/color] Good evening all, this is my first time posting on this platform. Though have been a regular reader. Please I'm lost and am in need of honest and truthful comments pls.
Have been married for the past 5year now. All through my years of marriage, have been opened to my husband in everything even down to how much I was paid and even when I spend 1naira out of d money, that's hw open and plain have been to my husband, but I noticed my husband likes keeping secrets, especially when it comes to income. It got so bad to the extent that my husband went and open a new bank account that I wasn't aware off, Just because he knows that I dnt go through his phone.
On one faithful day, we were at the seating room when am alert message pops up on his phone then I saw it, at first he denied it but when he saw that the liers weren't working he had to come clean because his full name was on the new fidelity Bank alert.
That aside, fast forward to this year, after the COVID my husband lost his Job, so all the weight of the house fell on me, as I was the sole provider. of which I was doing gracely to the point that not even my family members were aware that my husband had lost his job. I even went out of my way to make sure he changes all his old shoes down to sowing new natives and plain wears since he said he wants to go into Car business and property. I did all these without complaining, even when he said he wants to be selling male shoes, I still supported him with that which he later neglected barely two months into it. I was till joining my faith with him in prayers and not giving up.
But what really got me feed up now was that just last month I called my husband And told him that since out rent is due in three months time and since my mom's money that she kept with me after selling her house is in my bank account, that why not we invest it in his car business, let him use it to buy a very neat car that we can quickly sell and make our profits so we can save for our house rent as I have just finish paying my shop rent so what I have is only for my business, since my profits is for the up keep of the house, coupled with the facts that things are way too expensive so I needed the extra help. After we had the discussion, I went early to the bank to transfer all the cash in my possession to my husband company account. Barely after two days I did the transfer my husband started spending the cash, all in a bit to make his formal colleagues jealous that is his doing well in his new property business not caring for the facts that we re about to lose our home in 3months times, frm the bank statement I saw he even transferred some money to his own private account to spend.
Help I dnt knw what to do as I was so pissed i had to leave the house so as to not cause a seen since I have noisey neighbours. Could u believe my husband didn't bother to call to even knw where I was, until I came back home till now we ain't talking. Pls all I need now is serious advise on what to do as I'm very confused right now. Thank you
woman can u hear me?? It time to use ur softness & seductive nature as a woman to handle dis matter street smartly. Dress sweetly & softness like all these lekki sexy girl that re u married. Tru play go army barrack side, make friends with atleast 3 army guys so u can choose d one that is ready to run dis shit for u. Never agree that u re married . Over a space of one week flirt & play with him on d phone then tell him u ve a problem that some one has dupped u of ur money. That u need to get it back that he said there is nothing u can do aboutit. Since u was dating him about 3yrs ago. He will come with his boys pick up ur husband beat d hell out of him, & take him forceful to d bank to withdraw ur money to u. It works like magic.
Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by DAramis: 12:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
newdawn2017:
.... Since u was dating him about 3yrs ago. He will come with his boys pick up ur husband beat d hell out of him, & take him forceful to d bank to withdraw ur money to u. It works like magic.
And, if they kill him in the process of beating the husband, what will the woman tell her in laws? undecided

Your advise is not only heartless, but extremely diabolical. Untop money matter you want the married woman to break multiple codes.

I pity your husband if actually you are married, if not, may God continue to protect men from people like you.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by BlizEmmy: 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2021
I appreciate you all, in as much as no one can forsee the future to tell what would have happened, I won't have been in this mess right now. But the deed has been done.

For those blaming me and telling me am not smart, I appreciate u as well but mind u is easier to judge when u have not be in such situation, in that particular point in time. I did what I did thinking that since my husband knowing fully well that the money was my mom's and this was like our only way out of being kicked out on the street, I felt he would ve make the most of it and be more matured enough to put his family welfare above any other things. Which he actually proved me wrong.

Trust me, In marriages today different problems that emerges doesn't mean you dnt knw your spouse that well, even if u re married for the longest of time, different things will emerge that will make u wonder if this was same person I fell in love with and married.

But I thank God his men's leader was able to get the rest frm him for me. So right now am just picking my pieces together. And I pray that any women or men out there that is kind hearted and honest, shouldn't see this my situation as a reason to change their behaviour. cos trust me you can actually do better, by being with the right person that compliment u and understand u better than in my own case.

Once again thank you all for ur time and contributions. May God honour you all. Amen

8 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by Emmanuel909090: 2:25pm On Oct 06, 2021
BlizEmmy:
[color=#000099][/color] Good evening all, this is my first time posting on this platform. Though have been a regular reader. Please I'm lost and am in need of honest and truthful comments pls.
Have been married for the past 5year now. All through my years of marriage, have been opened to my husband in everything even down to how much I was paid and even when I spend 1naira out of d money, that's hw open and plain have been to my husband, but I noticed my husband likes keeping secrets, especially when it comes to income. It got so bad to the extent that my husband went and open a new bank account that I wasn't aware off, Just because he knows that I dnt go through his phone.
On one faithful day, we were at the seating room when am alert message pops up on his phone then I saw it, at first he denied it but when he saw that the liers weren't working he had to come clean because his full name was on the new fidelity Bank alert.
That aside, fast forward to this year, after the COVID my husband lost his Job, so all the weight of the house fell on me, as I was the sole provider. of which I was doing gracely to the point that not even my family members were aware that my husband had lost his job. I even went out of my way to make sure he changes all his old shoes down to sowing new natives and plain wears since he said he wants to go into Car business and property. I did all these without complaining, even when he said he wants to be selling male shoes, I still supported him with that which he later neglected barely two months into it. I was till joining my faith with him in prayers and not giving up.
But what really got me feed up now was that just last month I called my husband And told him that since out rent is due in three months time and since my mom's money that she kept with me after selling her house is in my bank account, that why not we invest it in his car business, let him use it to buy a very neat car that we can quickly sell and make our profits so we can save for our house rent as I have just finish paying my shop rent so what I have is only for my business, since my profits is for the up keep of the house, coupled with the facts that things are way too expensive so I needed the extra help. After we had the discussion, I went early to the bank to transfer all the cash in my possession to my husband company account. Barely after two days I did the transfer my husband started spending the cash, all in a bit to make his formal colleagues jealous that is his doing well in his new property business not caring for the facts that we re about to lose our home in 3months times, frm the bank statement I saw he even transferred some money to his own private account to spend.
Help I dnt knw what to do as I was so pissed i had to leave the house so as to not cause a seen since I have noisey neighbours. Could u believe my husband didn't bother to call to even knw where I was, until I came back home till now we ain't talking. Pls all I need now is serious advise on what to do as I'm very confused right now. Thank you

Speechless,
But just so you know, you are a good woman.
Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by AutoChick4U(f): 2:46pm On Oct 06, 2021
BlizEmmy:
I was trying to be supportive and not making him feel less a man after losing his job and I was also trying to encourage him by creating that opportunity for him to make his own quarter but what do I knw, its well
you used someone's money to be supportive? Gbese reeeee oooo. Rent and mom's cash.
Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by lilyheaven: 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
The signs have been there that your husband is a good for nothing man but because he is your husband, you didn't see it.

1. He is a liar
2. Keeps secrets from you
3. You set up something for him, he didn't continue, he packed up after 2 months

The only thing you can do now, is to try to make sure the remaining money in the account does not go to voice mail

Withdraw it and keep it away from an irresponsible man suffering from lowself esteem

Really painful.
But how can she withdraw the remaining money, since it’s already in his account?
Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by lilyheaven: 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2021
BlizEmmy:
I appreciate you all, in as much as no one can forsee the future to tell what would have happened, I won't have been in this mess right now. But the deed has been done.

For those blaming me and telling me am not smart, I appreciate u as well but mind u is easier to judge when u have not be in such situation, in that particular point in time. I did what I did thinking that since my husband knowing fully well that the money was my mom's and this was like our only way out of being kicked out on the street, I felt he would ve make the most of it and be more matured enough to put his family welfare above any other things. Which he actually proved me wrong.

Trust me, In marriages today different problems that emerges doesn't mean you dnt knw your spouse that well, even if u re married for the longest of time, different things will emerge that will make u wonder if this was same person I fell in love with and married.

But I thank God his men's leader was able to get the rest frm him for me. So right now am just picking my pieces together. And I pray that any women or men out there that is kind hearted and honest, shouldn't see this my situation as a reason to change their behaviour. cos trust me you can actually do better, by being with the right person that compliment u and understand u better than in my own case.

Once again thank you all for ur time and contributions. May God honour you all. Amen

God is your strength, He will see you through.
You have done your best as a human, leave the rest to God.
Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by Lostchild(m): 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2021
✋BlizEmmy

You are a wonderful woman. You just fall into immature hands
Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by newdawn2017(f): 7:09pm On Oct 06, 2021
DAramis:

And, if they kill him in the process of beating the husband, what will the woman tell her in laws? undecided

Your advise is not only heartless, but extremely diabolical. Untop money matter you want the married woman to break multiple codes.

I pity your husband if actually you are married, if not, may God continue to protect men from people like you.
let them kill him. That woman is married to herself if she doesn't know. D man is criminally inclined & could murder her for financial gains as I can read.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by DAramis: 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
newdawn2017:
let them kill him. That woman is married to herself if she doesn't know. D man is criminally inclined & could murder her for financial gains as I can read.
Chai,

İt is an unfortunate situation that you, not being married made you not to understand the implications of your advise.

Madam, na money the woman husband spend, he no kill person undecided
Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by newdawn2017(f): 10:40pm On Oct 06, 2021
DAramis:

Chai,

İt is an unfortunate situation that you, not being married made you not to understand the implications of your advise.

Madam, na money the woman husband spend, he no kill person undecided
I ve been once married, I know what I am saying.
Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by Corporate2020: 11:08pm On Oct 06, 2021
Where una dey see this kind of virtuous woman? I dey find one ooo. In another thread, another untrained wife is asking her husband to throw his parents out of the house she said she built with her husband. What a tale if two women.

God will lead you through. But, one thing I know is no matter how bad things get, God will not allow his beloved daughters like the OP to be disgraced.
Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by Corporate2020: 11:10pm On Oct 06, 2021
newdawn2017:

Once married?

Now, I understand what lead to your current mental status.
Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by Corporate2020: 11:12pm On Oct 06, 2021
newdawn2017:
woman can u hear me?? It time to use ur softness & seductive nature as a woman to handle dis matter street smartly. Dress sweetly & softness like all these lekki sexy girl that re u married. Tru play go army barrack side, make friends with atleast 3 army guys so u can choose d one that is ready to run dis shit for u. Never agree that u re married . Over a space of one week flirt & play with him on d phone then tell him u ve a problem that some one has dupped u of ur money. That u need to get it back that he said there is nothing u can do aboutit. Since u was dating him about 3yrs ago. He will come with his boys pick up ur husband beat d hell out of him, & take him forceful to d bank to withdraw ur money to u. It works like magic.

Why do doctors give phones to patients at the psychiatric hospital? This poster is definitely posting from the psychiatric hospital.
Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by Nobody: 2:47am On Oct 07, 2021
Why would you do such a foolish thing to your mum? The way this husband matter dey make some women lose their senses eh, is just baffling.

I know you love your husband but abeg, love him with your own money and love with sense. Not the old woman's money.

Now he's squandering the money, you come here to ask us wey no see the color of the money what to do. Leaving the spender in peace.

Go and meet him and tell him to return the money back to you.

Aboko ku. Na them.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by DAramis: 5:14am On Oct 07, 2021
newdawn2017:
Okay.

I am only trying let you know that you should not place money over human life. There could be other methods she could adopt to recover the money rather than the military man route and seduction.

If you have used the method before, well, have nothing to say about it.
Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by Corporate2020: 7:42am On Oct 07, 2021
Mercychen:
Why would you do such a foolish thing to your mum? The way this husband matter dey make some women lose their senses eh, is just baffling.

I know you love your husband but abeg, love him with your own money and love with sense. Not the old woman's money.

Now he's squandering the money, you come here to ask us wey no see the color of the money what to do. Leaving the spender in peace.

Go and meet him and tell him to return the money back to you.

Aboko ku. Na them.

But a man can sell his family house to feed his wife and kids. That's hypocrisy on your part.

The woman has done what a virtuous woman will do. Unfortunately, the husband has proven to be the a prodigal husband. This doesn't make the woman foolish, instead, it proves the husband to be an ingrate who will still suffer for his irresponsible life.
Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by Foodqueen(f): 11:05am On Oct 07, 2021
BlizEmmy:

It's good that u were able to get the rest from him. But things will get difficult henceforth. He will no longer pay for anything in d house. Even your rent, he will want you to pay knowing the money isn't yours.

He will relax and watch u keep sending.

If u can, make him believe u have transfer the money to someone to keep for u pending when you will complete it and return it to your mom.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by Truvelisback(m): 9:08pm On Oct 07, 2021
BlizEmmy:
U really messed up for transfering ur mum's House money into his a/c. For Godsake, ur husband is an unserious person. Don't ever do joint business with him. Take back the money, if Possible and invest it for urself and ur children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by eyinjuege: 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
Your mum's money wasn't yours to loan your husband or even for you to use personally .
I have some very harsh words to use, so I will just keep quiet.
It is because of fools like you that tricksters like your husband were created
Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by Chasegb(m): 12:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
You married a very proud and insensitive man. Please do not try to lie to yourself that he will change…people like him do not change, so is best you start planning for yourself and your kids.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by Nobody: 2:00am On Oct 10, 2021
BlizEmmy:

Are you a business woman ?

If yes, when you started, did you start with millions ?

Can't you see your husband is a salary earner by profession and knows nothing about business. He is just making mouth about property and car business.

Business ventures people spend 10years to learn/apprentice to understand. He is a financial JJC. I know one car dealer apprentice that was settled by his master yet he failed in his first car import.

So business has changed in Nigeria. Anyone who loses his job today or resigns and succeeds in business is a genius. Career people are just money spenders. That's what they are good at. They don't create wealth. So the house money you gave your husband, he sees thesame money as his salary, that is why he is spending it.

He is not wrong. You are wrong.

Ask him how much he has spent, that your mum asked for the money.

ASK HIM TO RETURN THE MONEY TO YOU.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by Nobody: 2:22am On Oct 10, 2021
BlizEmmy:
He is not willing too so I'm calling his men's leader to talk to him to transfer the rest to me that's if there is any left

Bring your mother into the issue.

It's her money.
Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by greypencils: 12:39pm On May 23, 2022
BlizEmmy:
Is my mom's hard earned money she saved with me after selling her house, pending when she is able to get another better house. I have not even eaten 1 pin frm that money. That's what this man is spending
I see you are a peaceful person and you are trying to avoid a confrontation.
WHAT TO DO?

Do you have any dependants? Younger siblings? Cousins? Is your mum still alive? Cook up a lie and tell him to borrow you some money to attend to a need of this dependent. Tell him you'll return it back to him, and add to it.(All na scope). Collect that money and don't ever give him one naira again.
Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by Alooone: 3:55pm On May 24, 2022
Na u be d Mumu...I hv nothing to tell you
Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by Naijaolosho2: 4:26pm On May 24, 2022
BlizEmmy:
Is my mom's hard earned money she saved with me after selling her house, pending when she is able to get another better house. I have not even eaten 1 pin frm that money. That's what this man is spending

Whenever you have problems,you all run to NL but before taking the step,you wouldn't seek advises?

Enjoy your parasitic husband.
Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by Corporate2020: 5:19pm On May 24, 2022
ahnie:
Madam cajole him to resend the remaining money in his acct back into your account.
See it's not out of place to support your husband,but the sad truth is.....he has left the responsibilities of the house to you.

It's well.

Okay nah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Name Do You Save Your Mum's Number With / Your Best Inherited Quality / Suicide: NAPTAN Urges Parents To Be Alert, Monitor Their Children, Wards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.