Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,338 members, 7,836,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End (5731 Views)

I Cheated-my Marriage Is Falling Apart / I Had Put An End To My Marriage / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by BlizEmmy: 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
[color=#000099][/color] Good evening all, this is my first time posting on this platform. Though have been a regular reader. Please I'm lost and am in need of honest and truthful comments pls.
Have been married for the past 5year now. All through my years of marriage, have been opened to my husband in everything even down to how much I was paid and even when I spend 1naira out of d money, that's hw open and plain have been to my husband, but I noticed my husband likes keeping secrets, especially when it comes to income. It got so bad to the extent that my husband went and open a new bank account that I wasn't aware off, Just because he knows that I dnt go through his phone.
On one faithful day, we were at the seating room when am alert message pops up on his phone then I saw it, at first he denied it but when he saw that the liers weren't working he had to come clean because his full name was on the new fidelity Bank alert.
That aside, fast forward to this year, after the COVID my husband lost his Job, so all the weight of the house fell on me, as I was the sole provider. of which I was doing gracely to the point that not even my family members were aware that my husband had lost his job. I even went out of my way to make sure he changes all his old shoes down to sowing new natives and plain wears since he said he wants to go into Car business and property. I did all these without complaining, even when he said he wants to be selling male shoes, I still supported him with that which he later neglected barely two months into it. I was till joining my faith with him in prayers and not giving up.
But what really got me feed up now was that just last month I called my husband And told him that since out rent is due in three months time and since my mom's money that she kept with me after selling her house is in my bank account, that why not we invest it in his car business, let him use it to buy a very neat car that we can quickly sell and make our profits so we can save for our house rent as I have just finish paying my shop rent so what I have is only for my business, since my profits is for the up keep of the house, coupled with the facts that things are way too expensive so I needed the extra help. After we had the discussion, I went early to the bank to transfer all the cash in my possession to my husband company account. Barely after two days I did the transfer my husband started spending the cash, all in a bit to make his formal colleagues jealous that is his doing well in his new property business not caring for the facts that we re about to lose our home in 3months times, frm the bank statement I saw he even transferred some money to his own private account to spend.
Help I dnt knw what to do as I was so pissed i had to leave the house so as to not cause a seen since I have noisey neighbours. Could u believe my husband didn't bother to call to even knw where I was, until I came back home till now we ain't talking. Pls all I need now is serious advise on what to do as I'm very confused right now. Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by Oduduwa707: 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2021
cry
Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by Davash222(m): 9:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
Keep praying, there's nothing the Lord cannot do. cool

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by fullnetwork: 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2021
That's bad. There is nothing you can do except the money is totally spent.
Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by BlizEmmy: 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2021
Thank you sir
Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by ahnie: 9:51pm On Oct 05, 2021
You had to transfer the money into your husband account even after knowing too well that he's not only a spendthrift but also a chronic sociopath.

SMH......!

26 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by BlizEmmy: 9:51pm On Oct 05, 2021
It's well thank you
fullnetwork:
That's bad. There is nothing you can do except the money is totally spent.
Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by BlizEmmy: 9:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
I was trying to be supportive and not making him feel less a man after losing his job and I was also trying to encourage him by creating that opportunity for him to make his own quarter but what do I knw, its well
ahnie:
You had to transfer the money into your husband account even after knowing too well that he's not only a spendthrift but also a chronic sociopath.

SMH......!

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by ahnie: 9:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
Madam cajole him to resend the remaining money in his acct back into your account.
See it's not out of place to support your husband,but the sad truth is.....he has left the responsibilities of the house to you.

It's well.

12 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
The signs have been there that your husband is a good for nothing man but because he is your husband, you didn't see it.

1. He is a liar
2. Keeps secrets from you
3. You set up something for him, he didn't continue, he packed up after 2 months

The only thing you can do now, is to try to make sure the remaining money in the account does not go to voice mail

Withdraw it and keep it away from an irresponsible man suffering from lowself esteem

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by BlizEmmy: 9:56pm On Oct 05, 2021
That's the truth, I had to learn the hard way
ahnie:
Madam cajole him to resend the remaining money in his acct back into your account.
See it's not out of place to support your husband,but the sad truth is.....he has left the responsibilities of the house to you.

It's well.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by ahnie: 9:57pm On Oct 05, 2021
BlizEmmy:
That's the truth, I had to learn the hard way
Maybe he's trying to impress someone.
Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by Davash222(m): 10:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
ahnie:

Hmmmmm

This table you're trying to shake no too strong o

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by BlizEmmy: 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2021
Hmmmm.... My God, where do I go frm here or where do I start frm,.... Oh my God, have mercy
thebosstrevor1:
The signs have been there that your husband is a good for nothing man but because he is your husband, you didn't see it.

1. He is a liar
2. Keeps secrets from you
3. You set up something for him, he didn't continue, he packed up after 2 months

The only thing you can do now, is to try to make sure the remaining money in the account does not go to voice mail

Withdraw it and keep it away from an irresponsible man suffering from lowself esteem

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2021
Lol,when a man starts behaving irresponsibly,he likely got a side chick somewhere pulling his strings hehehe.

6 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2021
Marry who have sense,it will help you age gracefully. This one no even get money and he still dy bring problems on top.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by MMotimo: 10:08pm On Oct 05, 2021
Please don’t tell me the money he’s spending is your Mom’s

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by extol1(m): 10:08pm On Oct 05, 2021
wahala no dey finish, you know your kind of husband yet you went ahead to transfer the money to him. madam you didn't apply wisdom enough. the true is you can hardly or barely collect the remaining money from him since he has that mentality of show his former colleagues that he is still doing well after he had been fired. the only remedy that I know now is PRAYER

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by BlizEmmy: 10:08pm On Oct 05, 2021
To think that in this present times 99% of women Hardly comes clean with their finances then you have someone that is this open to you to the point that I emptyed all my accounts on your behalf and yet this is how he chose to pay me by pleasing outsiders over his own family.... Oh my God!
ahnie:

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 05, 2021
extol1:
wahala no dey finish, you know your kind of husband yet you went ahead to transfer the money to him. madam you didn't apply wisdom enough. the true is you can hardly or barely collect the remaining money from him since he has that mentality of show his former colleagues that he is still doing well after he had been fired. the only remedy that I know now is PRAYER
lol,the only remedy is proper communication.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by BlizEmmy: 10:12pm On Oct 05, 2021
Is my mom's hard earned money she saved with me after selling her house, pending when she is able to get another better house. I have not even eaten 1 pin frm that money. That's what this man is spending
MMotimo:
Please don’t tell me the money he’s spending is your Mom’s

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by degamonn: 10:12pm On Oct 05, 2021
Childish behaviour of some men is what discourages women who intend to be supportive in their families.

16 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by MMotimo: 10:14pm On Oct 05, 2021
BlizEmmy:
Is my mom's hard earned money she saved with me after selling her house, pending when she is able to get another better house. I have not even eaten 1 pin frm that money. That's what this man is spending

You have to immediately seize the rest from him because that is very unfair to your Mom. It’s one thing to mismanage money belonging to you both but your mom should not suffer because of the relationship.

11 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by BlizEmmy: 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2021
He is not willing too so I'm calling his men's leader to talk to him to transfer the rest to me that's if there is any left
MMotimo:

You have to immediately seize the rest from him because that is very unfair to your Mom. It’s one thing to mismanage money belonging to you both but your mom should not suffer because of the relationship.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by extol1(m): 10:21pm On Oct 05, 2021
Meek127:
lol,the only remedy is proper communication.
I can bet it that the man is not ready to listen to anything because of his pride, ego and showoff mentality

7 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by Homeboiy: 10:21pm On Oct 05, 2021
Serious sleep dey my eye and you no give paragraphs.
Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by tripplephi: 10:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
BlizEmmy:
[color=#000099][/color] Good evening all, this is my first time posting on this platform. Though have been a regular reader. Please I'm lost and am in need of honest and truthful comments pls.
Have been married for the past 5year now. All through my years of marriage, have been opened to my husband in everything even down to how much I was paid and even when I spend 1naira out of d money, that's hw open and plain have been to my husband, but I noticed my husband likes keeping secrets, especially when it comes to income. It got so bad to the extent that my husband went and open a new bank account that I wasn't aware off, Just because he knows that I dnt go through his phone.
On one faithful day, we were at the seating room when am alert message pops up on his phone then I saw it, at first he denied it but when he saw that the liers weren't working he had to come clean because his full name was on the new fidelity Bank alert.
That aside, fast forward to this year, after the COVID my husband lost his Job, so all the weight of the house fell on me, as I was the sole provider. of which I was doing gracely to the point that not even my family members were aware that my husband had lost his job. I even went out of my way to make sure he changes all his old shoes down to sowing new natives and plain wears since he said he wants to go into Car business and property. I did all these without complaining, even when he said he wants to be selling male shoes, I still supported him with that which he later neglected barely two months into it. I was till joining my faith with him in prayers and not giving up.
But what really got me feed up now was that just last month I called my husband And told him that since out rent is due in three months time and since my mom's money that she kept with me after selling her house is in my bank account, that why not we invest it in his car business, let him use it to buy a very neat car that we can quickly sell and make our profits so we can save for our house rent as I have just finish paying my shop rent so what I have is only for my business, since my profits is for the up keep of the house, coupled with the facts that things are way too expensive so I needed the extra help. After we had the discussion, I went early to the bank to transfer all the cash in my possession to my husband company account. Barely after two days I did the transfer my husband started spending the cash, all in a bit to make his formal colleagues jealous that is his doing well in his new property business not caring for the facts that we re about to lose our home in 3months times, frm the bank statement I saw he even transferred some money to his own private account to spend.
Help I dnt knw what to do as I was so pissed i had to leave the house so as to not cause a seen since I have noisey neighbours. Could u believe my husband didn't bother to call to even knw where I was, until I came back home till now we ain't talking. Pls all I need now is serious advise on what to do as I'm very confused right now. Thank you

MADAM... so sorry you are going through this... PRAYER MAY NOT WORK... but counseling from people he respects either in church or family will work a little.

You have to stand your ground... ELSE, if you die, that man will move on so fast. See, he married you but he is not in LOVE with you- BITTER TRUTH.

You need to wake up and stay woke. STOP TRYING TO "SAVE HIM" everytime o.

take care of the children and keep quiet... he will sort himself out.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
extol1:

I can bet it that the man is not ready to listen to anything because of his pride, ego and showoff mentality
if he doesn't listen,he won't have a place to live also or is he planning on having a separate accomodation for himself.
Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by BlizEmmy: 10:28pm On Oct 05, 2021
Exactly....... As if u knew him
extol1:

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by Sisijetue(f): 10:28pm On Oct 05, 2021
You gonna learn
Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by BlizEmmy: 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2021
Thanks
tripplephi:

MADAM... so sorry you are going through this... PRAYER MAY NOT WORK... but counseling from people he respects either in church or family will work a little.

You have to stand your ground... ELSE, if you die, that man will move on so fast. See, he married you but he is not in LOVE with you- BITTER TRUTH.

You need to wake up and stay woke. STOP TRYING TO "SAVE HIM" everytime o.

take care of the children and keep quiet... he will sort himself out.
Re: Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End by extol1(m): 10:48pm On Oct 05, 2021
Meek127:
if he doesn't listen,he won't have a place to live also or is he planning on having a separate accomodation for himself.
those kind of men don't bother even if they throw his properties away. he want to be seen as baba olowo on the street

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Set-up Of Charity Section / SEX Swingers Club Registration / The Amazing Transformation Of A Kid Left To Die Of Hunger By Parent In Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.