Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,514 members, 7,861,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:45 PM

Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir (50923 Views)

IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) / Confusion As Kano Promotes Primary Six Pupils To Class 7 / Microsoft Supports Ghana Teacher Seen Teaching Computer On Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by elonmuskbaby: 9:24am On Oct 07, 2021
longetivity:
Werey dey use style tap innocent girls current
shatap.everyone is not a pedophile like you.thats a friendly and warm way to welcome his students he has emotional and mental connection with

1 Like

Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by generalwo(m): 9:26am On Oct 07, 2021
longetivity:
....he's not like u

1 Like

Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by themanderon: 9:28am On Oct 07, 2021
longetivity:

Your mind is so rotten undecided

1 Like

Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by elonmuskbaby: 9:29am On Oct 07, 2021
Mercychen:
That man should be watched closely.
What he's doing is not right. It's highly unethical.

There are behaviors and manners expected of a teacher. Comportment.
undecided

Them don come joy killer.na your type dey reach one happy place and bring Negative vibes to spoil the energy there you are toxic and I'm sure people around you will have to stay away from you to protect their mental health undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by realstars: 9:29am On Oct 07, 2021
DaInferno:
He better start being subtle about it..fellow colleagues no d like when another teacher the show himself. They can even kill you
Nigerian Way.
Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by generalwo(m): 9:31am On Oct 07, 2021
Mercychen:

.... Oga the reason he does it is to make then relax. A child undergoing stress cannot learn effectively..... Did u see him inserting his hand in their anus or sucking their lips? Every teacher has his methods.... I personally don't see the method this guy is using right now
Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by Slickest(m): 9:31am On Oct 07, 2021
Mercychen:

Abegi!!! Y'all forming woke when you're still asleep. Must the kids have the same pathetic childhood you had? It's adorable, and the kids love it. Your opinion is shiiiit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by ikdaddy01(m): 9:41am On Oct 07, 2021
longetivity:
Lol. Come and collect 6 blows

1 Like

Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by SlimDaddyPee: 9:42am On Oct 07, 2021
GlorifiedTunde:

Do you know what being an idiot is?

Look into the mirror!
Violence grin
Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by SeunNotOwner: 9:42am On Oct 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Slash him salary make we see if he go still dey dance. Rubbish. - PTA Chairman. angry

Actually the teacher has crypto investment that is making profit that is why he is dancing
Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by ikdaddy01(m): 9:45am On Oct 07, 2021
generalwo:
.... Oga the reason he does it is to make then relax. A child undergoing stress cannot learn effectively..... Did u see him inserting his hand in their anus or sucking their lips? Every teacher has his methods.... I personally don't see the method this guy is using right now
I dont understand the bolded.
Anyway, quite true every teacher uses their own method. Maybe if they had seen him with big canes or punishing the pupils under the sun....dem for no talk

1 Like

Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by manee2(m): 9:48am On Oct 07, 2021
longetivity:

You no well
Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by Nauttyprof(m): 9:53am On Oct 07, 2021
longetivity:

Abeg na beg I beg you, please I beg you no kill me with laughter here grin grin grin

You no see anything good for the video except the current tapping grin
Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by vickydevoka(m): 9:55am On Oct 07, 2021
longetivity:
Pupils. Oooo pervert de Nairaland o
Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by Dfynboi: 9:55am On Oct 07, 2021
longetivity:
u no well aswear, wetin he want from the body of those little underage girls
Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by vickydevoka(m): 9:56am On Oct 07, 2021
illicit:
Not bad.

But some students will take u for granted when u play too much just to make them feel comfortable....
U have said it all.
Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by emperordelis(m): 10:01am On Oct 07, 2021
GlorifiedTunde:

Do you know what being an idiot is?

Look into the mirror!

It's not his fault,it's a generational thing where he comes from..A lineage of idiots
Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by chatinent: 10:06am On Oct 07, 2021
I wish he were my teacher. I love these kinds of teachers.
Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by Lankyscot(m): 10:21am On Oct 07, 2021
PERVERT!!!

quote author=longetivity post=106495987]Werey dey use style tap innocent girls current[/quote]
Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by Lankyscot(m): 10:21am On Oct 07, 2021
PERVERT!!!

Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by Gentlerespect76: 10:29am On Oct 07, 2021
longetivity:
grin
Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by Udoskybest: 10:31am On Oct 07, 2021
longetivity:
see kain stuff wey dey your mind, smh
Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by Wiseguy97: 10:32am On Oct 07, 2021
Ok
Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:38am On Oct 07, 2021
Stirring up something in staff's mind �
Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by lacoste1985: 10:40am On Oct 07, 2021
What's all these rubbish negative comments....?
Nigerian are so bitter I swear....
If this is done in school,students or pupils will be happy to come to school everyday.... it's a good way to make d pupils want to come to school and to learn..... well,I no blame u, Nigeria wahala don dey turn so many to negative people....
Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by playfrank(m): 10:54am On Oct 07, 2021
Hope they will increase his pay.
Akporo1234:
Update from

Fredrick Mensah, a class one teacher in Ghana, has gone viral on social media after a video surfaced online of his method in welcoming each student into his class each day, Siggy reports.

Mensah, a teacher at the Mankessim M/A "A" School in the Central Region of Ghana, added the tension-easing practice of 'class entering greeter' to his special way of welcoming his pupils to class.

This adorable video shows him and the students bonding in a heartwarming way before entering his class.

Mensah could be seen hugging, dancing, handshaking, waving, fist and leg bumping with his pupils before entering his class for lessons.

Mensah, who started teaching at the Mankessim M/A "A" School in 2016, told Nigerian Campus news platform when contacted via instagram that ''teaching is my passion''.

In his words, "I have a passion for teaching even though I'm not a professional teacher. When my contract came to an end, the teachers in the school had a meeting with me and declared that they want me to stay and they will give me a token every month."

The video captured one morning shows the children in great excitement when their turn comes up to greet him.

"I play with them during break time [I] posted a video with my kids playing ''ampe'' during the break time", he said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bdO78RDfQU

https:///teachers-method-of-welcoming-pupils-to-class-causes-reactions-online-video/
Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by Haywhymido(m): 10:59am On Oct 07, 2021
Luizkid:
I remembered our most loved teacher back then was our Agric teacher. It was fun when we have him and that helped us learn.. If a child is very comfortable with you, nothing will be difficult for that child to learn.
You are right but you forgot a clause, "if s/he is serious minded(ready to acquire knowledge)", if not s/he will follow you play and partake in the fun but slowly and wisely withdraw when the time to learn begins.
Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by naijanaso: 11:19am On Oct 07, 2021
longetivity:

Ah ah, which one be girls there naa? Those are tiny little kids naa.
His style will make learning fun and interesting for the children. It will make them want to come and learn as children enjoy play way method of learning.
Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:21am On Oct 07, 2021
longetivity:
Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by Hapinex01: 11:35am On Oct 07, 2021
Cultivating a good relationship first with your students will improve and speed there ability to learn and understand whatever you are teaching them.

I still remember my Tools management lecturer back then
Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by generalwo(m): 11:38am On Oct 07, 2021
ikdaddy01:

I dont understand the bolded.
Anyway, quite true every teacher uses their own method. Maybe if they had seen him with big canes or punishing the pupils under the sun....dem for no talk
..... I meant to say that I don't see anything wrong in the guy's methods
Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by Psoul(m): 11:52am On Oct 07, 2021
Mercychen:

Your parents were too strict on you.
They dis not have time to teach you love.
Chai....what a horrible childhood experience you went through.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nasarawa State University Admission List Is Out / 10 Grammar Mistakes You Should Avoid / Many Persons Will Fail This Maths (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.