Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,467 members, 7,861,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:28 AM

Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir (50922 Views)

IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) / Confusion As Kano Promotes Primary Six Pupils To Class 7 / Microsoft Supports Ghana Teacher Seen Teaching Computer On Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by monex(m): 11:59am On Oct 07, 2021
longetivity:
Werey dey use style tap innocent girls current

your comment is disgusting

1 Like

Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by Corporate2020: 12:02pm On Oct 07, 2021
longetivity:

Fear God nah, my Nigga. You want enter Heaven like this?
Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by kendological(m): 12:09pm On Oct 07, 2021
longetivity:
Yeye
Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by kendological(m): 12:10pm On Oct 07, 2021
Mercychen:
That man should be watched closely.
What he's doing is not right. It's highly unethical.

There are behaviors and manners expected of a teacher. Comportment.
Story.
Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by uchman(m): 12:12pm On Oct 07, 2021
Hi
DoggoneDogg:
Slash him salary make we see if he go still dey dance. Rubbish. - PTA Chairman. angry

Guy na your own pain me pass, why dem go slash him salary?

You go wicked bro
Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by uchman(m): 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2021
Mercychen:

In a formal setting like the school enviroment you should and must comport yourself! There's nothing like doing what makes you happy.

Comportment are not same in Nursery, Primary and Secondly level...

Pri and Nursery will need this.

Choreography and P.E teachers can do this and to think you are a teacher with this mean mind set
Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by shogsman(m): 12:17pm On Oct 07, 2021
longetivity:
You're a piss poor excuse for a man, pedophile

1 Like

Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by bentuzene(m): 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2021
longetivity:

As a Teacher I must say, it is appropriate, what's messed up is your mind!
Fix It!

1 Like

Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by Impregnable101: 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2021
longetivity:
Young Man sense is far from u. How the heck will ur dirty mind take you that far? Current for kids

1 Like

Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by FullBlastLight: 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2021
CampussNews:
I know Nigerians will take this negatively... grin

Of course, there's need to, provided it has its own negative effects!

Or, u think it has pros without cons? Huh?
Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by GistFullGround: 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2021
COPY, COPY!!!

Check the date; Feb 1, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0jgcyfC2r8
Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2021
uchman:

Comportment are not same in Nursery, Primary and Secondly level...

Pri and Nursery will need this.

Choreography and P.E teachers can do this and to think you are a teacher with this mean mind set

In this case he's obviously not teaching any of those subjects you mentioned.
If it's a class activity, it's a different thing. I'll understand. But wasting time and playing around when they should Kickstart with the days lessons is highly unprofessional.

Psoul:

Your parents were too strict on you.
They dis not have time to teach you love.
Chai....what a horrible childhood experience you went through.

your parents are your parents and teachers are teachers, therefore should act as one. not froliking with students

some people are very cunning and can use this act to make children relax and feel free with them so they can easily lure them when they want to carry out their usual peodophilia acts.

You guys are holding brief for him because he's a man. As if we don't know what you men are capable of doing.
Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by sherifjoo(m): 2:24pm On Oct 07, 2021
Like seriously i love this so much ,even if they don't want to come to school ,they already have something that will give them a second thought to go
Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by uchman(m): 2:38pm On Oct 07, 2021
Mercychen:

If it's a class activity, it's a different thing. I'll understand. But wasting time and playing around when they should Kickstart with the days lessons is highly unprofessional.

your parents are your parents and teachers are teachers, therefore should act as one. not froliking with students

some people are very cunning and can use this act to make children relax and feel free with them so they can easily lure them when they want to carry out their usual peodophilia acts.

You guys are holding brief for him because he's a man. As if we don't know what you men are capable of doing.

Has it gotten to this?

Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by Psoul(m): 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2021
Mercychen:

You are mentally bankrupt.
You lack sound reasoning.
A teacher should be even more like your parent.
He should know how to put his/her students or pupils in the mood to be free wt him/her for easy teaching and learning.
The more the pupils like the teacher, the more they will like his subject.
That you come from a place or family that men always abuse young girls should not be the reason to beliv that every man is like your people.
Better stay away wt your dirty mind.
Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by Adol84: 4:12pm On Oct 07, 2021
As a teacher, I love this. It gladdens my heart. Whoever has a negative comment about his actions has evil mind and thoughts. This, will make the kids love him more.

1 Like

Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by udomma1005(m): 7:38pm On Oct 07, 2021
GlorifiedTunde:

Do you know what being an idiot is?

Look into the mirror!
He won't have a mirror, all idiots I have encountered don't!
Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by Poleski: 10:43pm On Oct 07, 2021
He copied it from this American teacher;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0jgcyfC2r8
Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by Bamzyriches451: 11:49pm On Oct 07, 2021
This people like play too much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nasarawa State University Admission List Is Out / 10 Grammar Mistakes You Should Avoid / Many Persons Will Fail This Maths (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.