Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,154 members, 7,864,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:20 AM

How Christianity Destroyed My Sex Marriage Dating Life And A Warning To Others - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Christianity Destroyed My Sex Marriage Dating Life And A Warning To Others (1560 Views)

Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) / The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity / Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: How Christianity Destroyed My Sex Marriage Dating Life And A Warning To Others by xproducer: 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2021
BigBashiru:

lolz no I'm actually a very faithful follower of Christ....

These arguments I make here I discuss them with God too.

I believe God expects us to ask questions and challenge things and not just be blind followers....

========
The entire word of GOD is truth! Any lack of understanding does not undermine this fact!

Definition of the word "carnal" - "relating to physical, especially sexual, needs and activities." Your emphasis seems to be on a worldly / carnal/ finite issue that appears to negatively affection your belief in part of the holy word, and thus your spirituality. It is right to thank and praise GOD - like Job - no matter what (despite the difficulty), and by His grace - this thing and all things are possible.

"Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth." - Colossians 3:2

"For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels of God in heaven." - Matthew 22:30

"For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit. For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be." - Romans 8:5-7

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Awesome Beauty Atheists Cannot Appreciate / According To The Bible, Adam Was Created 6000years Ago, Hard To Believe / What If, The Devil Don't Exist, Will You Still Be A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.