Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train (27467 Views)

10 Things To Know About Boarding The Lagos-Ibadan Train / A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful / Free Lagos-ibadan Train Rides Record 6 Passengers In 2 Trips (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train by Fashdeejay(m): 2:20pm On Oct 07, 2021
NGpatriot:

What's Buhari train and progress and development got to do with your obsession and fixation on your terrorists friends in the North?

...even though you are terrorist and a terrorist lover and supporter of the Taliban ipobian jihadi terrorists in your village..

lmao @ this loser saying his terrorist brothers never shed any blood.

How lying and delusional can you jihadi Igbos be...

grin grin

Lmao, you are a lost cause!! Every corner of the country is in chaos, focus on the source.... The economy has gone to shit! You are fighting everyone that speaks against buhari!! Are you that dumb or you are just plain daft?? The ESN and IPOB are as a result of the level of insecurity which has spanned into the south from the north.... Bokoharam, Fulani herds men and bandits.... All moving southward from the north ..... So if you want to stop the agitation fight these basal forces and see how tensions will be de-escalated... It is called governance for a reason... the Ipob menace needs to be handled swiftly ..... Military action will escalate an already tense atmosphere.
The idea of supporting the government is good but dont be stupid about being blind to what is going on around you.... Support constructively dummy
Re: Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train by Sunday2021: 2:26pm On Oct 07, 2021
ifiokjohn:
by the way the free access to.kill and destroy farmlands Buhari gave his brothers is one of the reasons for increase in Prices..
See Ghana, abi covid 19 no affect them? But yet inflation is not killing Dem... mtcheeeew
you forget to tell us that ipob were pursued out of Ghana. Ipob wanted to destroy the economy of Ghana but the ghanians stood against them, that is why their economy is growing and inflation reducing.
Re: Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train by Sunday2021: 2:32pm On Oct 07, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Oga fuel was much lower under Objs, than it is under Buhari yet... inflation didn't go extremely high.. as it is now. The country wasn't this disunited under Objs.... Apart from the North East..no part of the country was facing insecurities.
Companies weren't running fast out of Nigeria under PDP administration.
Infact,we were in the third 10 grown ng economies in the world under PDP..but under Buhari, even in Africa we aren't in the top ten.

Don't tell me to go and watch a useless budget presentation that will not affect my life... Answer my questions here.. tell me why Buhari is such a bad luck..?

In 1984 people suffered for basic things...in 2015-2023 we are suffering for basic things...no be juju be that?
so Jos is under North East abi? Was kaduna in the north east? The bombing in Abuja, eagle square, police headquarters, madallah church, UN building were all in North East abi?
Some of you guys are shameless, you lied without using your brain.
Re: Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train by kjhova(m): 2:39pm On Oct 07, 2021
Fashdeejay:

What you read in the news are absolute half truths... There is no military exercise.... They are stationed in strategic places.... Even Niger state is almost overrun by bandits, but you are too focused fighting and causing so much division amongst people you fail to see the truth. I don't support the violence in any part of the country but if the FG can handle issues without sentiments to any region.... Bandits thrive as a business venture and even the minister of information said it.... But yet instead of speaking truths you are to busy secrionalizing the truth... You are a shame to humanity

If:
The media (all of it) is lying,
The army is lying,
The government is lying,
Amnesty International (who accuse Nigerian Army of war crimes up north) are lying,
ISWAP/BH who are fighting the Nigerian army up north are lying,
Niger, Chad & Cameroon whose troops are fighting alongside ours are lying,
The UN who daily warns of humanitarian crisis due to the war are lying,
NGOs who support IDPs are lying,
Foreign correspondence who embed with the army sometimes are lying,
And only you, Fash(the dumb)DJ, knows the truth...
You need help, man!!!
Re: Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train by ifiokjohn(m): 3:38pm On Oct 07, 2021
Sunday2021:
so Jos is under North East abi? Was kaduna in the north east? The bombing in Abuja, eagle square, police headquarters, madallah church, UN building were all in North East abi?
Some of you guys are shameless, you lied without using your brain.
The Bombing in Abuja was just cowardise...they were picking places to bomb and then runaway.....few months before 2015..we were already beating Boko Haram.. bushing them part and that's why election could hold. By the way, The riot in kaduna wasn't the fault of the president...riot happen in countries like the USA self..but buhari's own chaiiiii. How can you divide your people so much like the devil?

How can you sit while you brothers kill innocent farmers and pillage their lands?

How can you sit while bandits take over people's homes?

By the way, kindly talk about the fact oil prices where much lower under Obsaenjo govt but yet he did far better than the Govt of buhari both in his military and civilian govts.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train by ifiokjohn(m): 3:41pm On Oct 07, 2021
Sunday2021:
you forget to tell us that ipob were pursued out of Ghana. Ipob wanted to destroy the economy of Ghana but the ghanians stood against them, that is why their economy is growing and inflation reducing.
I didn't ask you that nonsense.. leave ipob out of you stupidity. Abi is it all Igbos that is outta of Ghana?..
Oga answer the questions jor
Re: Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 07, 2021
NGpatriot:
This is what it used to be like...under PDP.

grin grin grin

And under APC, buhary and Amathief said the South East and South South don't deserve modern rail lines but they will renovate old narrow gauges and build a modern one like Lagos - Ibadan into Niger republic.

Be balanced in your comparisons.
Re: Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train by NGpatriot: 7:18pm On Oct 07, 2021
folks4luv:

You lots are part of the problems Nigeria is facing. That particular rail you displayed is still very much around and people still jump on it like in that picture. It got derailed recently at Ikeja Along. Y'all be making a fool of yourselves.

Only in your lying ipobian mind, probably something you saw in your village.

What else do you Igbos do apart from doom and gloom, negativity, bad omen, destruction, evil and calamities?

No wonder your towns and villages are on fire with bloodshed, chaos, destruction, killing and burnings.

Existing with negative thoughts, bad bele, anger, bitterness and anti progress and development can be very depressing, no wonder you people look, behave and act depressing all the time.
Re: Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train by drealzum(m): 7:24pm On Oct 07, 2021
Nisiw365:
lagos ibadan has more population, more spending power, more closer, related historically, more companies.
so add all these. LAGOS IBADAN TAKES THE CAKE
You are right. Lagos- Ibadan will be second. When the trains start movings across the whole country, I don't see any where that will beat it. Why Kaduna-Abuja route has more volume of passengers and will continue to have more than Lagos is because of insecurity along the road. People don't follow the train out of luxury like they do in Lagos but they follow it because they have no option. Abuja and Kaduna are also populated cities with huge trade going on in between them.
Re: Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train by NGpatriot: 7:30pm On Oct 07, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

And under APC, buhary and Amathief said the South East and South South don't deserve modern rail lines but they will renovate old narrow gauges and build a modern one like Lagos - Ibadan into Niger republic.

Be balanced in your comparisons.

This is a reflection of your own ignorance regarding standard and narrow gauge.

You just need some education per why they are used and when and how.

Many developed and advanced countries strictly uses narrow gauge, in Japan, they use narrow gauge
Re: Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train by NGpatriot: 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2021
[s]
Fashdeejay:

Lmao, you are a lost cause!! Every corner of the country is in chaos, focus on the source.... The economy has gone to shit! You are fighting everyone that speaks against buhari!! Are you that dumb or you are just plain daft?? The ESN and IPOB are as a result of the level of insecurity which has spanned into the south from the north.... Bokoharam, Fulani herds men and bandits.... All moving southward from the north ..... So if you want to stop the agitation fight these basal forces and see how tensions will be de-escalated... It is called governance for a reason... the Ipob menace needs to be handled swiftly ..... Military action will escalate an already tense atmosphere.
The idea of supporting the government is good but dont be stupid about being blind to what is going on around you.... Support constructively dummy
[/s]

Stop trying to impress me with your doom and gloom chaos and destruction mentality, it's what you Igbos go to sleep and wake up ranting and shouting, the world is moving on progressing and developing while you losers are feeling comfortable at home slaughtering and killing yourselves.

We are talking about beautiful Buhari train and this ipob is lamenting about his village obsession with violence and blood-letting in his village.

grin grin
Re: Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train by NGpatriot: 7:38pm On Oct 07, 2021
For the first time in Nigeria, Buhari trains are transporting industrial goods instead of trailers destroying our roads..

grin grin

Re: Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train by NGpatriot: 7:38pm On Oct 07, 2021
grin grin

Re: Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 07, 2021
NGpatriot:

This is a reflection of your own ignorance regarding standard and narrow gauge.

You just need some education per why they are used and when and how.

Many developed and advanced countries strictly uses narrow gauge, in Japan, they use narrow gauge

You wan educate mumu ? What are Shinkansen Lines ? Are they narrow too ?

Narrow gauge is called SLOW TRAINS in Japan and meant for sightseeing and people who can't afford the faster standard gauge trains.

Since you know where what should be used, educate us and stop forming to know what you can't state clearly.
Re: Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train by Sunnydays: 8:34pm On Oct 07, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

The lagos-ibadan railway development was actually stalled while buhari was military head of state and it cost the Lagos tax payer millions then. He did no favors.

Modified: lagos metro line not lagos ibadan Railway

You modified after mumus like you liked your rubbish comment. You're all retarded
Re: Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train by NGpatriot: 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2021
[s]
AlhajiBitcoin:

You wan educate mumu ? What are Shinkansen Lines ? Are they narrow too ?

Narrow gauge is called SLOW TRAINS in Japan and meant for sightseeing and people who can't afford the faster standard gauge trains.

Since you know where what should be used, educate us and stop forming to know what you can't state clearly.
[/s]

Not interested in your ignorant rubbish...

I can not educate you since you are unwilling to learn.

Re: Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 07, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Not interested in your ignorant rubbish...

I can not educate you since you are unwilling to learn.

You are just just a zombie who only sings praises online on things he doesn't understand.

I hardly see zombies make sense.

They either insult you or tuck into their shells when you want to reason with them.

You said narrow gauge is meant for certain purposes. State them. You also called me ignorant while stating that.

You said Japan uses Narrow gauge rails only. Where is Shinkansen Lines located in the world ?

I want to know what I'm ignorant of on your thread.
Re: Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train by NGpatriot: 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2021
[s]
AlhajiBitcoin:

You are just just a zombie who only sings praises online on things he doesn't understand.

I hardly see zombies make sense.

They either insult you or tuck into their shells when you want to reason with them.

You said narrow gauge is meant for certain purposes. State them. You also called me ignorant while stating that.

You said Japan uses Narrow gauge rails only. Where is Shinkansen Lines located in the world ?

I want to know what I'm ignorant of on your thread.
[/s]

ipobian jihadi terrorist opinion is shalanga opinion

This thread is about Buhari train, not about your sorrow, hatred, bitterness and frustration in life.

I do appreciate you entertaining me with your silly ipob rubbish sha, comedic entertainment is all you people are good for.. grin grin

grin grin

Re: Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train by KingDamzzy(m): 11:01pm On Oct 07, 2021
DCmonster:
Idiot labelled it buhari train, whereas he borrowed money Nigeria won't be able to pay back in years to build it.

It's a Chinese funded project you fool!

Lmaooooo cry harder.

Children of hate and perdition.

They are allergic to good developments.
Re: Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train by folks4luv(f): 11:17pm On Oct 07, 2021
Just shut up already. Last time i saw this rail, it was moving fast and unstable, we all ran, the next day, i read it derailed but no one was killed. I've seen a guy fell off this rail losing half of a foot. He, like many others were hanging.
If you want to defend a failure, at least, find and use the truth to defend it. Nothing patriotic about lying and saying things you know nothing about.

Btw, i ain't from the southeast.
NGpatriot:

Only in your lying ipobian mind, probably something you saw in your village.

What else do you Igbos do apart from doom and gloom, negativity, bad omen, destruction, evil and calamities?

No wonder your towns and villages are on fire with bloodshed, chaos, destruction, killing and burnings.

Existing with negative thoughts, bad bele, anger, bitterness and anti progress and development can be very depressing, no wonder you people look, behave and act depressing all the time.

Re: Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train by NGpatriot: 1:02am On Oct 08, 2021
[s]
folks4luv:
Just shut up already. Last time i saw this rail, it was moving fast and unstable, we all ran, the next day, i read it derailed but no one was killed. I've seen a guy fell off this rail losing half of a foot. He, like many others were hanging.
If you want to defend a failure, at least, find and use the truth to defend it. Nothing patriotic about lying and saying things you know nothing about.

Btw, i ain't from the southeast.
[/s]

You Igbos fit spin lies for lying Olympics laying competition....

grin

Re: Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train by NGpatriot: 4:01am On Oct 08, 2021
A very happy and proud Nigerian, she practically thanked our wonderful president for Buhari train, uncle Bubu..

Yo God be the glory.......

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train by DisGuy: 2:53pm On Oct 08, 2021
is Olodo train station operating now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) / Sights & Sounds Of Obollo Afor In Enugu State: Pictures & Video / Accident In Lekki Kills 2, Injures Another 2 (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.