Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,002 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Petrol Now Dry Fast...is It Only Me That Noticed This. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol Now Dry Fast...is It Only Me That Noticed This. (493 Views)

Fuel Price Crashes: Petrol Now 560, Diesel 920 (Fake News) / Petrol Now N600 Per Litre, Modular Refineries Or Nigeria's Destruction / Petrol Now N408 (17 Rand) In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Petrol Now Dry Fast...is It Only Me That Noticed This. by OmoOshodi(m): 8:16am On Oct 07, 2021
I have been noticing recently the 25litres of petrol that last me for 1 week on my farm now takes just 4 days to finish....i want to know if this is general or it's only in my area.

Thanks
Re: Petrol Now Dry Fast...is It Only Me That Noticed This. by mightyhaze: 8:30am On Oct 07, 2021
Not only that light units too
Re: Petrol Now Dry Fast...is It Only Me That Noticed This. by Valkrie: 8:38am On Oct 07, 2021
OmoOshodi:
I have been noticing recently the 25litres of petrol that last me for 1 week on my farm now takes just 4 days to finish....i want to know if this is general or it's only in my area.

Thanks

Noticed that with my vehicle too and thought it was problem with my car...me think they are adulterating it now for more profit...!! Noticed same with gas since the beginning of this year....!!
Re: Petrol Now Dry Fast...is It Only Me That Noticed This. by skywalker240(m): 9:17am On Oct 07, 2021
Hmmm, have not experienced it, neither will i doubt you, this is Nigeria.
Re: Petrol Now Dry Fast...is It Only Me That Noticed This. by OmoOshodi(m): 9:38am On Oct 07, 2021
Valkrie:

Noticed that with my vehicle too and thought it was problem with my car...me think they are adulterating it now for more profit...!! Noticed same with gas since the beginning of this year....!!
I just asked other 3 people...they said they thought their generator was faulty.....

Which way Nigeria

Re: Petrol Now Dry Fast...is It Only Me That Noticed This. by helinues: 9:42am On Oct 07, 2021
Change where you have been buying your petrol.

Probably mixed petrol

I have bought petrol at a fuel station before, filled 4 litres, make I quick go buy something and pick it up, before I came back, the petrol was almost 3/4
Re: Petrol Now Dry Fast...is It Only Me That Noticed This. by knacker(m): 9:46am On Oct 07, 2021
Noticed this shit, stopped buying petrol from 3 different petrol stations closeby, now go as far to get petrol
Re: Petrol Now Dry Fast...is It Only Me That Noticed This. by Blackfire(m): 10:24am On Oct 07, 2021
Poor people eeehhh

Poverty has a way of twisting people's brain
Re: Petrol Now Dry Fast...is It Only Me That Noticed This. by MercyQuinn(f): 10:24am On Oct 07, 2021
CHEAP RICE FROM COTONOU ‼️
CHEAP RICE FROM COTONOU‼️
CHEAP RICE FROM COTONOU‼️

GET AFFORDABLE BAG OF RICE FOR JUST ₦18000

Contact +22952029032 on WhatsApp
Call +23409077436040

Limited rice stock available
Re: Petrol Now Dry Fast...is It Only Me That Noticed This. by OmoOshodi(m): 12:05pm On Oct 07, 2021
Seun ,Lala and mynd4 are not experiencing it so we are good.
Re: Petrol Now Dry Fast...is It Only Me That Noticed This. by OmoOshodi(m): 12:05pm On Oct 07, 2021
Seun ,Lala and mynd44 are not experiencing it so we are good.
Re: Petrol Now Dry Fast...is It Only Me That Noticed This. by SarkinYarki: 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2021
Nigeria is the HQ of nonsense poor quality petrol known as Dirty fuel ..this is the cheap vapor like Petrol that can never be allowed in Europe but that's what these Fulani people import and sell to us at the price of of premium petrol... Na only for original Mobil station you can see manageable grade of petrol...

(1) (Reply)

[video] Nig. Army Flogged&arrested Chinwetaluagu Agu For Wearing Biafran Clothes / Happy Birthday Chief Sunday Igboho | Let's Celebrate A Hero ❤️ / Pdp's Valentine Ozigbo Congratulates Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.