Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,208 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:50 AM

Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. (2761 Views)

This Is The One Thing That Science Cannot Achieve But God Can / Why Science Is More Powerful Than God With An Experiment. / Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by SSIPON(m): 10:41am On Oct 07, 2021
Workch:
Don't allow him use fallacies you distract you from the point of the post.

Don't let him drag you around his fallacious lane.

The guy thinks He is making sense. He keeps defending his Adam and Eve poem and I am asking: "Of all the creation stories out there, what makes Adam and Eve true?" And He is dodging.

He has this thing called faith (aka Immunity to evidence).
And He thinks it's a good thing.
People like him are more susceptible to conspiracy theories.
I really feel bad for the nigga
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by Workch: 10:41am On Oct 07, 2021
SSIPON:

Uhm, Gravity was discovered and so was evolution. Gravity has always been here and so has evolution as long as there is life on a planet. What is your point?

You accuse science of assumptions, so I am asking this question, Does religion make assumptions or not.
Don't discuss gravity with him, it's an unnecessary distraction. He knows nothing about gravity nor evolution, you will see his scientific illiteraracy more if you make him stay on a topic.

He cannot discuss a topic in science for long without making blunders hence he will move from pillar to post
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by SSIPON(m): 10:43am On Oct 07, 2021
Workch:
Don't discuss gravity with him, it's an unnecessary distraction. He knows nothing about gravity nor evolution, you will see his scientific illiteraracy more if you make him stay on a topic.

He cannot discuss a topic in science for long without making blinders hence he will move from pillar to post

Yes, that is why I have chosen to ignore him. I won't reply him again. Na my data wey I waste on top the nigga I dey regret now.
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by Workch: 10:44am On Oct 07, 2021
SSIPON:

Yes, that is why I have chosen to ignore him. I won't reply him again. Na my data wey I waste on top the nigga I dey regret now.
He won't reply you if you make him stay on the topic.
He will commit blunders if you force him to discuss real science with you. He knows that
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:44am On Oct 07, 2021
SSIPON:

I see you keep pulling the Bible into this. Alright the Bible is a book of foundational myths, half-truths, poems, philosophy and fine writing.

The prophecies in the Bible are very vague.

You know the Bible also says it's okay to keep slaves or marry off rape victims to their rapists, right?
The Qur'an, the Torah and other religious books all have their own "prophecies"/reasons for evil in the world and the followers of each religion reference these whenever they want to defend the religion.
You're wrong about the highlighted!

Please don't just make assumptions about the book, ask questions and patiently wait for the answers!

The Bible only told us what happened in time past and why God is giving us directions on how to avoid becoming part of those ruining the earth and peace on it! smiley
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by Ammishaddai: 10:45am On Oct 07, 2021
SSIPON:

Uhm, Gravity was discovered and so was evolution. Gravity has always been here and so has evolution as long as there is life on a planet. What is your point?

You accuse science of assumptions, so I am asking this question, Does religion make assumptions or not.
Are you talking about Christianity or just religion in general ?
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by SSIPON(m): 10:45am On Oct 07, 2021
Workch:
He won't reply you if you make him stay on the topic.
He will commit blunders if you force him to discuss real science with you. He knows that

That is the thing. He keep pandering about. Accusing science of making assumptions. Oya you wey your religion never makes assumptions, what has it achieved?

Science is literally the reason why We can communicate as strangers. The guy na correct werey.
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by SSIPON(m): 10:46am On Oct 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You're wrong about the highlighted!

Please don't just make assumptions about the book, ask questions and patiently wait for the answers!

The Bible only told us what happened in time past and why God is giving us directions on how to avoid becoming part of those ruining the earth and peace on it! smiley

Uncle have a nice day.
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by SSIPON(m): 10:46am On Oct 07, 2021
Ammishaddai:

Just forget it, nice chatting with you. Have a nice day ahead.
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by Workch: 10:47am On Oct 07, 2021
Ammishaddai:
SSIPON, you see why you should force him to stay on the topic?
They will be dragging you from pillar to post with fallacies.

Don't discuss anything that has nothing to do with the topic else he will shift the goal post until eternity
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:47am On Oct 07, 2021
SSIPON:

Uncle have a nice day.
And you too Sir! Job 5:13 compare to Isaiah 54:17 smiley
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by Workch: 10:49am On Oct 07, 2021
SSIPON:

That is the thing. He keep pandering about. Accusing science of making assumptions. Oya you wey your religion never makes assumptions, what has it achieved?

Science is literally the reason why We can communicate as strangers. The guy na correct werey.
it's because you are following him about.
Force him to stay on the topic, you will see how empty he is.
He cannot discuss a science topic exhaustively. I swear
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by SSIPON(m): 10:49am On Oct 07, 2021
For those of you reading this thread, I want to keep this quote in mind.

IIt's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.” – Bill Murray

Have a nice day.
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by SSIPON(m): 10:50am On Oct 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

And you too Sir! Job 5:13 compare to Isaiah 54:17 smiley

Have a nice day. Don't bother replying, I won't read it anyway.
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by Ammishaddai: 10:51am On Oct 07, 2021
[s]
Workch:
SSIPON, you see why you should force him to stay on the topic?
They will be dragging you from pillar to post with fallacies.

Don't discuss anything that has nothing to do with the topic else he will shift the goal post until eternity
[/s] That's the typical strategy you always use when you're cornered . The last time you created that fvcking post of God not existing , I challenged you to provide the burden of proof ,yet you dodged by this very same escape mechanism. But no wahala sha . I go still jam you for another illogical post in the future grin
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by Workch: 10:51am On Oct 07, 2021
SSIPON:
For those of you reading this thread, I want to keep this quote in mind.

IIt's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.” – Bill Murray

Have a nice day.
You can if you force him to stay on the topic. Notice that he's not replying me?

He cannot stay on the topic, I will expose his ignorance, he knows that.
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by Workch: 10:53am On Oct 07, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] That's the typical strategy you always use when you're cornered . The last time you created that fvcking post of God not existing , I challenged you to provide the burden of proof ,yet you dodged by this very same escape mechanism. But no wahala sha . I go still jam you for another illogical post in the future grin
I am waiting for you to bring a discussion from the topic

Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by SSIPON(m): 10:56am On Oct 07, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] [s]That's the typical strategy you always use when you're cornered . The last time you created that fvcking post of God not existing , I challenged you to provide the burden of proof ,yet you dodged by this very same escape mechanism. But no wahala sha . I go still jam you for another illogical post in the future grin[/s]

Nigga your book claims that a human being turned into salt and that someone lived up to 900 years. Nigga your book claims that fire fell from the sky and food did too. Nigga your book claims that the day/night cycle once stood still. Nigga the burden of proof is on you.. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

If I told you that dragons existed, and you told me to prove it and then I asked you to disprove it, does that make sense?

That.is why we have about 4600 religions in the world, but yes nigga, the religion you happened to be burn in, happens to be the right one and all other people born into other religions are doomed to hell.

Please don't reply if you do not have any sensible thing to say.
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by Ammishaddai: 10:57am On Oct 07, 2021
Workch:
I am waiting for you to bring a discussion from the topic
Bros , if you like carry Wikipedia and type . But it won't change the fact that you're an unintelligent atheist who can't defend his faith without assumptions grin
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by Ammishaddai: 10:59am On Oct 07, 2021
[s]
SSIPON:

Nigga your book claims that a human being turned into salt and that someone lived up to 900 years. Nigga your book claims that fire fell from the sky and food did too. Nigga your book claims that the day/night cycle once stood still. Nigga the burden of proof is on you.. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

If I told you that dragons existed, and you told me to prove it and then I asked you to disprove it, does that make sense?

That.is why we have about 4600 religions in the world, but yes nigga, the religion you happened to be burn in, happens to be the right one and all other people born into other religions are doomed to hell.

Please don't reply if you do not have any sensible thing to say.
[/s] I think you and I are done . So kindly stay the fvck off my mentions
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by SSIPON(m): 10:59am On Oct 07, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Bros , if you like carry Wikipedia and type . But it won't change the fact that you're an unintelligent atheist who can't defend his faith without assumptions grin

Atheism is literally the lack of faith. Bruh.

Oya defend the story of a human being turning to salt.
Defend the stories in the Bible that claimed that animals talked and why animals don't talk anymore. cool
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by SSIPON(m): 11:00am On Oct 07, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] I think you and I are done . So kindly stay the fvck off my mentions
That's the typical strategy you always use when you're cornered . The last time you defended the Adam and Eve story , I challenged you to provide the burden of proof ,yet you dodged by this very same escape mechanism. But no wahala sha . I go still jam you for another illogical reply in the future cheesy
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by Workch: 11:02am On Oct 07, 2021
Ammishaddai:
ok, I am still waiting for you to discuss the topic
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by SSIPON(m): 11:03am On Oct 07, 2021
Ammishaddai:
See this stark hypocrite grin

Present your evidence for a human being living up to 900 year old, sir.
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by SSIPON(m): 11:04am On Oct 07, 2021
Workch:
ok, I am still waiting for you to discuss the topic

He won't, He is afraid, haven't u noticed that since the beginning of this post, I have been begging him for evidence of Adam and Eve and the story of someone living up to 900 years old, but He is dodging it like the slimy snake in his Adam and Eve fairytale
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by Ammishaddai: 11:05am On Oct 07, 2021
grin
SSIPON:

Atheism is literally the lack of faith. Bruh.

Oya defend the story of a human being turning to salt.
Defend the stories in the Bible that claimed that animals talked and why animals don't talk anymore. cool
Oga, the bible is a historical narrative of man's purpose in this world and in the universe . It does not attempt to explain ,but rather states the way things are placed in existence. So if you're looking for explanations ,please consult with the author of the Bible :God .

After all, if He were not there, there would be no atheism
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by SSIPON(m): 11:06am On Oct 07, 2021
Seriously ask your self this question, what are the odds that the Adam and Eve story (which mentions talking animals btw) is a foundation myth told from generation to generation, some parts of the story were borrowed from other cultures down the line, before it was eventually written down.
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by SSIPON(m): 11:07am On Oct 07, 2021
Ammishaddai:
grin Oga, the bible is a historical narrative of man's purpose in this world and in the universe . It does not attempt to explain ,but rather states the way things are placed in existence. So if you're looking for explanations ,please consult with the author of the Bible :God .

A narrative that tells you that animals talk, is called a fable or a storybook cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by SSIPON(m): 11:09am On Oct 07, 2021
Ammishaddai:
grin Oga, the bible is a historical narrative of man's purpose in this world and in the universe . It does not attempt to explain ,but rather states the way things are placed in existence. So if you're looking for explanations ,please consult with the author of the Bible :God .

Bitch every fucking religious book claims it was inspired by a certain deity. So who do I accept? Why should I disregard Islam, Judaism, Buddhism and more and focus on yours?

What you don't understand is that, religions come and go. You can't even argue with that, because it's a fact. Religions are born and they die. They must eventually die someday and get replaced by something else.
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by Workch: 11:10am On Oct 07, 2021
SSIPON:

He won't, He is afraid, haven't u noticed that since the beginning of this post, I have been begging him for evidence of Adam and Eve and the story of someone living up to 900 years old, but He is dodging it like the slimy snake in his Adam and Eve fairytale
I know, he knows he can’t that’s why he resorts to ad hominem.
Try to force him to stay in the topic, he can’t
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by SSIPON(m): 11:11am On Oct 07, 2021
Workch:
I know, he knows he can’t that’s why he resorts to ad hominem.
Try to force him to stay in the topic, he can’t

Sometimes I feel he is a troll or something. grin
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by Workch: 11:11am On Oct 07, 2021
SSIPON:

Bitch every fucking religious book claims it was inspired by a certain deity. So who do I accept? Why should I disregard Islam, Judaism, Buddhism and more and focus on yours?

What you don't understand is that, religions come and go. You can't even argue with that, because it's a fact. Religions are born and they die. They must eventually die someday and get replaced by something else.
He is replying to you because you are getting emotional and he has successfully moved you out of the topic to his comfort zone.

Don’t follow him through route.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Someone Should Please Translate This Statement To English / Michaiel Jackson Is In Hell & A Message For You / What Apostle Was The First To Use The Blood Of Jesus for battles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.