Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,322 members, 7,860,771 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:59 PM

Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. (2777 Views)

This Is The One Thing That Science Cannot Achieve But God Can / Why Science Is More Powerful Than God With An Experiment. / Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:43am On Oct 09, 2021
SSIPON:

The funny thing about you is that you are ignorant and proud of it. The Bible never mentioned Dinosaurs, why? undecided

There are many creatures that weren't mentioned in the Bible because the information given in the book is not about animals rather it's about the one and only creature made in God's image.
So don't allow atheists to rob you off the joy that accompanies godly wisdom, if the Bible is about animals all animals will be mentioned and the book written would have been much more than 1189 chapters and 31,200 verses! smiley
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:51am On Oct 09, 2021
SSIPON:

You literally mentioned a talking snake in your fairytale. The burden of proof is actually on you
Snakes aren't created with the ability to speak but when a spirit takes possession of a creature even humans will loose their sanity saying things that never comes to their mind {Luke 4:33-34} WHY? Because the one speaking is not the person you're seeing rather it's a higher intelligent creature superior to man!
So when next you see someone saying strange things like telling you things you did in secret don't think it's a coincidence Sir, an invisible superior intelligence being is behind it! smiley
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by SSIPON(m): 6:59am On Oct 09, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Snakes aren't created with the ability to speak but when a spirit takes possession of a creature even humans will loose their sanity saying things that never comes to their mind {Luke 4:33-34} WHY? Because the one speaking is not the person you're seeing rather it's a higher intelligent creature superior to man!
So when next you see someone saying strange things like telling you things you did in secret don't think it's a coincidence Sir, an invisible superior intelligence being is behind it! smiley

Lol can you listen to yourself? Alright nigga, why don't snakes talk anymore?

A story that speaks about talking animals is called a fable��
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by SSIPON(m): 7:01am On Oct 09, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

There are many creatures that weren't mentioned in the Bible because the information given in the book is not about animals rather it's about the one and only creature made in God's image.
So don't allow atheists to rob you off the joy that accompanies godly wisdom, if the Bible is about animals all animals will be mentioned and the book written would have been much more than 1189 chapters and 31,200 verses! smiley

What are you talking about?
Your book literally says that god brought all the animals before Adam and He named each one of them. But we know that Dinosaurs went extinct before modern humans.

Oh by the way, I'm agnostic and unlike you, I work with evidence.
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:13am On Oct 09, 2021
SSIPON:

Lol can you listen to yourself? Alright nigga, why don't snakes talk anymore?
A story that speaks about talking animals is called a fable��
I told you the reason why the snake spoke but it's like you're expecting snakes to continue speaking when the book revealed that it happened due to some reasons.
Well for your information, if you mingle with spiritists you will know that even a fly can speak, but we know that the voice heard is not that of a fly rather it's from an unseen supernatural being!
Those supernatural beings have no business with you so don't expect them to start performing for you, when you see a Yahoo-plus boy run mad saying something is pursuing him, know that it's those spirits bringing him strange money that are dealing ruthlessly with him for breaking the covenant he had with them. Such a boy will never doubt that animals do speak because the spirits can use any creature to communicate with their agents! smiley
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:16am On Oct 09, 2021
SSIPON:

What are you talking about?
Your book literally says that god brought all the animals before Adam and He named each one of them. But we know that Dinosaurs went extinct before modern humans.

Oh by the way, I'm agnostic and unlike you, I work with evidence.
No wahala Mr Agnostic, the Bible says God brought all the animals for Adam to name them {Genesis 2:19} but the book never mentioned any name there nah?
So what's your point? smiley
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:17am On Oct 09, 2021
Business to attend to for now please! smiley
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by SSIPON(m): 7:22am On Oct 09, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

No wahala Mr Agnostic, the Bible says God brought all the animals for Adam to name them {Genesis 2:19} but the book never mentioned any name there nah?
So what's your point? smiley

Uhm Mr. Max, the Bible is trying to imply that all animals were alive at the time of Adam, but we know that animals like Dinosaurs went extinct before modern humans. E no add up.
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by Workch: 7:26am On Oct 09, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The significance of literacy is understanding and when there is understanding between two persons the end result is PEACE in the society.
So let's see how far evolution produces PEACE in the gathering of those adhering to the concept before you can talk of REAL literacy!

KNOWLEDGE is the accumulation of information surely every human has a little but WISDOM is the practical application of accumulated information resulting in lasting benefits.
Prove that EVOLUTION is not just for head knowledge by letting us know it's benefits when compared to CREATION with regards to LITERACY! smiley
I have shared more than 10 evidence for evolution, even if I share 1million, you won’t read it.

It’s true whether or not you like it, that’s science for you. You don’t have to like it for it to be true
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:03am On Oct 09, 2021
SSIPON:

Uhm Mr. Max, the Bible is trying to imply that all animals were alive at the time of Adam, but we know that animals like Dinosaurs went extinct before modern humans. E no add up.
You have no EVIDENCE to prove that Adam don't know all the animals that has ever existed on this planet, so leave the argument and go straight to BENEFITS you and i can derive from what we have in our brains! smiley
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by SSIPON(m): 10:24am On Oct 09, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You have no EVIDENCE to prove that Adam don't know all the animals that has ever existed on this planet, so leave the argument and go straight to BENEFITS you and i can derive from what we have in our brains! smiley

Hello, did you read my earlier statement? I said that your own Bible claims that all the animals were BROUGHT BEFORE Adam so that He could name them. Which means dinosaurs were also brought before him?
But we know that Dinosaurs went extinct long before modern humans, so the story is not adding up.
Secondly your Bible claims that evil and natural disasters became a thing after Eve ate the apple. Asteroids hitting the planet, can be called a natural disaster. But we know that it was an asteroid that eventually led to the extinction of the dinosaurs, long before modern humans. So, why is the Bible claiming that evil started after Eve (whom I'm guessing was a modern human according to the story) ate the apple?
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:35am On Oct 09, 2021
Workch:
I have shared more than 10 evidence for evolution, even if I share 1million, you won’t read it.
It’s true whether or not you like it, that’s science for you. You don’t have to like it for it to be true
Science belongs to everyone so don't brag over what is not your property.
Most of those who discovered great things on this planet beleive in God! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hello Ladies, How Would You Love To Marry Your Rapist? The Bible Says So. / T. B Joshua Predict Massive Death Via 2go / Immortality And Science. What Are Your Views Atheists And Scientists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.